It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Prolific Dream/Vision about a Volcanic or Nuclear explosion near Los Angeles

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
This may seem like a dream, but it seemed very very very very very real, more like a vision... down to the exact detail...

I was at Pacific Blvd/Longbeach Blvd and E. Florance Blvd. in Huntington Park, CA. I was with my grandmother "not sure if it was my grandmother or mother in the future" also not sure what I was doing, but we had noticed a fire heading high into the air in the distance... this was South East of our location... precisly from where I was standing, it would be facing toward Anaheim, CA.

We didn't know what it was at first, I was having a conversation with my Grandmother "or future Mom" at the bus stop in front of the Bank. Then we heard the explosion, The feeling of dread was everywhere, The smoke and ash spread so quick through the sky... At first we ran to the Bank, then when I noticed that we would be covered with ash... I saw a bus coming, I asked my grandmother to run to the bus.... which she did.

Once we got into the bus, the driver took off... "I heard him yell "COPS"", suddently I see something strike the window, and I felt something go through the right side of my chest... I remember that I knew this was it for me... I felt the blood coming out of my body... and right when I knew I would pass on to the otherside... I woke up...

I woke up not only shaken, but kept checking my chest for a bullet hole... I was convinced that when I woke up I was still in a dream... I know, very "Inception" of me. But it tripped me the hell out... In fact I woke up, and my Grandmother saw me and said I looked as White as a Ghost.

I personally think this was not a terror dream, but a vision of things to come... I don't know the year... but the bus I was in seemed very futuristic. One other thing the explosions seemed huge.... I didn't see it come from a mountain... Maybe theres a super volcano under Los Angeles... I don't know...

But this dream/vision seemed scary as hell...

Anyways, have any of you guys had dreams/vision that seemed to real? where they just dreams or did they come true... I'm just freaked out right now.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxStriker

i've had many dreams, but only sticks out the most... i have a thread of it here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
hi there Im an Los Angeles resident. Well let me say that you are most likely looking at a nuclear explosion

volcano don't exist here

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Many years ago, I had a very vivid dream. I was at home, and I was wearing a faded yellow sweatshirt. the house looked like the same as I am awake, no weird dreamtime changes. Some guy bust into my front door, and as I was walking down my hallway, he came around the corner, saw me and shot me right in the chest. It felt so real, it burned like hell. When I woke up, I still felt the intense burning, but realized I was not really shot.
I looked in my closet, got my faded yellow sweatshirt off the rack, took it outside and threw it in the garbage can.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

i have a lot of dreams about earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanoes etc but i put that down to what i read here on ats on a daily basis etc, ur dreams can be influenced by what u think and read and do during the day, so if your on here daily or reading other news then maybe thats why u had that wierd dream....

why dont u translate your dream on one of those dream translators on the net....

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LocoHombre

Trippy story... had a real life experience where someone here on ATS and I had a join paranormal experience, we U2'd hack in forth after I remember the name George.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

reply to post by starwarsisreal

I don't know, we are on the rim of the Pacific Plate.

reply to post by triplereiki

Hell, I would too!!! lets hope there isn't anymore recuring dreams involving your blue sweater.

reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

I thought of that, and it would make sense, but I've been on ATS pleanty of times and have had no dreams that have to do with my own demise,

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

I was curious, so I searched. Seem to learn something new everyday. They were active some 30,000 - 40,000 years ago, now they are mostly completely solidified.

Ancient Volcanos off of Santa Barbara Coast

Wow! I always thought you were supposed to wake up before you got hurt or died. Like falling from a building, you're supposed to wake up just before you hit the ground. You know, like there are some sort of dream rules that your subconscious is supposed to follow.

About a month back, I had a dream that started out just our little family getting ready to go somewhere. Typical hurried, remembering a snack, filling our water canteens, etc. Then what seemed like a huge explosion. I looked out the windows and there was a huge volcano, large chunks of rock and dirt raining down, trees on fire. I stopped and looked at my man and just froze. I was mentally prepared for everything but a volcano, and now it was happening. I slowly walked over to the kids and we all sat down on the sofa. I woke up silently sobbing. There was nothing that I could do to protect them from a volcano.

No volcanos along the Mississippi River in Tennessee. I've been wrapped up in following the Merapi Volcano, but that only started over a week ago. Go figure?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Do you think your prophetic dream has something to do with the amount of time you spend on a Conspiracy Internet site? There's a lot of doom and gloom here that can feed your dreams. Watching the news can also have an affect. Not trying to down play yours or anyone else's prophetic ability but I just think there are explainations other than the paranormal.

So far I don't believe any of the visions or prophecies that have been posted here have ever come true. Perhaps that's how prophecy works? If you tell people, then the outcome is changed and never happens. Food for thought.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

You said that the bus in the dream was very "futuristic".

Could you be more specific?

What made the bus look "Futuristic" to you?

Please try to be as specific and as detailed as possible.

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Bhadhidar

As in close to the model of buses we have now... but taller, with the head of the bus looking like a bulls head without the horn.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Did you happen to see a newspaper? or maybe an ad on the side of the bus? May give some sort of indication of time frame..

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
My sister has been dreaming about a nuke hitting Las Vegas for several months.I really hope it is just bad dreams for everyone too.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Don't remember seeing any Newspaper, wish it was that easy, but I do remember that this was unlike anything I've seen on TV or anywhere... It more resembled a mix of Lord of the Rings Mordor as far as the darkness of it but the smoke and debris was going straight up to space almost.

reply to post by of the Ether

me too... I Love Vegas, I rather lose DC, then our last becon of hope

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Earthquake in Los Angeles... small jolt

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I had a dream recently that seemed very real. There were two moons in the sky. One was the real one and one was something else.... the "fake" one kept getting bigger and we knew it was coming towards us and was going to hit earth. There were cars flying by, chaos, people freaking out... my family and I were huddled together crying ... my son came home from college and was with us too... it was so realistic... I also had one recently were I was at work and it started raining what I can only describe as liquid fire... looked like small globs of lava raining down, everything they fell on caught fire... they were melting holes in the concrete even... that was a scary one too!

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I also have had a premonition, it was that something "bad" was going to happen, and that it will be nuclear.

I wasn't dreaming, I was out and about during the day and just had that dreadful feeling.. just knew. Same thing happened around the time of the anthrax attacks before 9/11..

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I have had dreams that seemed real. I find your dreams are just something that is in your subconcious. They are not visions.

I suggest you speak to people who know you in person about your dream. Is there something in your life that can be associated to your dream?

I would strongly suggest you to take it easy, that was not a vision.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Greenize, LilFox and amc621

Thank you for your replies and stories, the reason I posted this was for the fact that it felt more like a Vision that a dream...

Usually if its a Dream, although vivid, I will know it was just a dream... This was more like a Vision of the future, not to far away... I don't mean to fear monger... but I remember details.. how ash was falling everywhere and that it was consuming everything...

I'm not Psychic... but I get these gut instincts that are right on the money, usually if something will go wrong... or if I know something bad will happen if I go somewhere... I feel a warning or a bad feeling... My Spider Senses

When I don't follow that gut feeling... All hell breaks loose.

Anyways thank you for sharing those premonitions and stories.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Hi FoxStriker,

Thank you for sharing your vision. I have had visions while asleep so I know what it's like. For me, it's like being transported to the future (time travel?). And maybe, someone already brought this up, but the futuristic-looking bus, etc. could be a visual indicating that your vision was taking place in your future and not your past? It's a possibility.

Another impression that I picked up is the place of your vision, it is mentioned in the movie Skyline. Also notice the bombing in the beginning of these trailers...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Could we be talking about an invasion here? Odd not too long ago, about a month or less before I saw any news about Skyline, I also had a vision while sleeping about an alien invasion. I saw saucers with rotating lights up close and people running (I one of them) and was being chased by a gold C3PO-looking android (indication of a movie scene?). It was daytime in my dream.

One other thing. Cliff High says, on his interview with Mel Veritas, that the Nov. 14th "global tipping point" will have something to do with a movie studio located on the other side of Hollywood Hills, facing the ocean. I checked into it out of curiosity and this is what I found first then connected things from here...

Sony Sends Cease and Desist Letter to Skyline Producers
www.reelmovienews.com...

Hydraulx
www.hydraulx.com...

(click on google map)
hydraulx.com...

Could Cliff be referring to Hydraulx? I'm not saying that we're going too be attacked my aliens but maybe it is some kind of invasion?

Hopefully not. There's no reason to panic but it's good to be aware.

Star
edit on 8-11-2010 by Antoniastar because: I've tried to figure out the vid code but can't so put up a vid link instead.

edit on 8-11-2010 by Antoniastar because: I forgot something important.

edit on 8-11-2010 by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Look what I found in my ATS subscriptions. Forgot about it. There are definitely similar elements with both yours and this other poster's dream-visions.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join