It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

have i always been here???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
hello all, i have been reading here for weeks, the possible x-37 incident in needles got me started, sorry it took so long, and i'm ready to have my brain probed... be gentle, or not... let's get started!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Welcome aboard

I am puzzled by your question as the subject of your post, can you elaborate?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by schitzoandro

Ok...

Start Brain probe sequence........

Sequence commencing in 3..........2.......1...

Analysing results.......

Wow there's some interesting stuff in there, welcome to ATS!

For the benefit of other members without access to my advanced brain probing technology you can talk with them through the standard keyboard / mouse interface, although some members may contact you through psychic energy waves or during out of body experiences

Look forward to seeing you around!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
are you meaning the X-37 or have i been here? i was just being strange with the have i been here, because i have, i just got so into reading about the x-37, then onto the over active seismic readings recently, and got completely lost, in a good way of course, and found myself needing to respond to any and all subject matter found here. i am often difficult to understand at first, so please bear with me if i'm losing you, one of us will come around

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

thank you that is the kind of response i am needing to get started... now let's get out of this box and lose ourselves in the real world!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Welcome!

I mostly stay in the prophecy,paranormal and metaphysics forum.

In real life I am an engineering physicist who cultivate myself in Falun Dafa to become a better person.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

thank you, those definitely sound like the forums i will most likely be consuming my time with as well. i am a paralegal in a law firm, and i have been reading, and re-reading the tao te ching for quite some time. i also have been studying the tao of jeet kune do for many years, not for the fighting, but for the expansion of knowledge and self realization.
i think this will be a great experience to add on to my journey through this life, which i am a firm believer that learning is the ultimate encounter. does this make sense?? oh well, it did when it fell from my brain to my fingerprints

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Thanks for your kind words.

Actually I started with that classic book too.. After a journey I landed on the book Zhuan Falun which might interest you too:

www.falundafa.org...

One thing I appreciate with Falun Dafa is that it is body, mind and soul cultivation, the whole package, with a modern language and modern scientific terms incorporated into the teachings. Basically, consummation is the limit for each person.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by schitzoandro
are you meaning the X-37 or have i been here? i was just being strange with the have i been here, because i have, i just got so into reading about the x-37, then onto the over active seismic readings recently, and got completely lost, in a good way of course, and found myself needing to respond to any and all subject matter found here. i am often difficult to understand at first, so please bear with me if i'm losing you, one of us will come around

I meant the "have I always been here???" part. Anyway, glad you decided to "come out" and join in the fun!

If you've lurked a while then you know that some people are a little rude, but the vast majority are darned good folks!

I look forward to seeing your perspective on things and welcome.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Hi schitzoandro, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Signature Guidelines

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Greetings Gaussq! Looks like we have the same interests! Most people are not aware of this prophecy enjoy!

The Blue Star Prophecy

www.youtube.com...

Have a great weekend!

edit on 58113006America/Chicago62010Friday05America/Chicago by GoldenGlow because: (no reason given)

top topics

join