It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How and where do I gain access to the RATS board?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Can anyone help me out? I can't seem to find where in the website the RATS forum is located or where I can spend my ATS points to purchase it?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I never saw RATS before.

I never spend any of these "points" so I figured all right I'll see what so special about RATS.

Even though these "points" are wholly worthless I'm going to proclaim the expense not worth it.

Like stumbling into a secret strip club only to find all the dancers are hairy fat guys.

If you're here already and only one click away go for it. But by all means dont search to get there or click more than a couple of times. The effort expended compared to the return is offensive.

Just a bunch of dupe topics and even some spam.

I know people cant help but be curious but seriously there's nothing there.

The best part is the first page has several "I want a refund" and "500 points for this?" threads.
edit on 4-11-2010 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Looks like Sdog already showed you how. For what it is worth though... The RATS forum, IMO, is not all it is cracked up to me. Not many threads or posts are made there and they are not all that exciting...

But on that note, every forum is what you make of it, so I encourage you to go in there and make it exactly what you expect it to be!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Is the shop down?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
Is the shop down?

That's a yes here.
The frame is empty.

join