It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ozzy Osbourne is literally a mutant!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

So True my Friend...
Lady GaGa gave up her mentor...
It's public info .
Nineteen y/o jumps off roof just when
Stardom calls...I do'nt think so.
They all give it up, Fame has it's price.

edit on 5-11-2010 by BrainGarden because: To add

edit on 5-11-2010 by BrainGarden because: To add Lady ?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
So he has mutant powers. This makes him the cheerleader. I personally would've gone for the super speed that Daphne Millbrook had.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Nice thread!
I've just finished reading his autobiography 'I Am Ozzy', great book.
He himself says that he's surprised that he is alive due to the amount of alcohol and substance abuse in his past.
To my recollection, he has died once or twice. But yes, it is amazing how he is still alive and kicking.
Great thread again

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

Don't forget Randy Rhoads as well on the first two albums it was him who wrote the music with Daisley and I believe Bob wrote the lyrics.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Mutant? And all this time I thought he was an 'Iron Man'.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by snusfanatic

Don't let Disney hear about this! Ever since they bought Marvel, I have been worried about what would happen. With their track record of breathing new life, into musicians who wore out their welcome... it's only a matter of time before Ozzy becomes one of the new Xmen.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

A study of the hard-partying rocker revealed he actually has several genetic mutations that may explain how he's lived so long, scientists say

The reason for this is because he really believes he is immortal and has alot of passion behind it. You could do the same if you worked on it regularly.

Sharon Begley - Train Your Mind, Change Your Brain: How a New Science Reveals Our Extraordinary Potential to Transform Ourselves
Sharon Begley

Please don't say she is talking pseudo-science. Scientists have done studies at major universities everywhere on this subject

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Ok for all of you Quality of Lifers that saw the Osbourne on TV and think that's how Ozzy is now,from what I understand During the MTV show he was on alot of Medication, Thats why he was always just out of it, Yes the drugs im sure had an effect but not to the extent that everyone thinks, I went to Ozzfest this year and Ozzy was the best Ive ever seen him, Ive been to the last 8 ozzfest shows and this year he was amazing, Moving around Jumping yelling Very understandable Amazing show. Will see him again and highly suggest going to see him if your an Ozzy fan.

I personally think that Robert Plant or Mick Jagger is more messed up from the drugs then Ozzy. I think its the Pharm Meds that affected ozzy not the illegal drugs.

One of the few rock stars that knew how to party but is still with us.

Heres the Intro from ozzfest 2010 that I went to pretty funny

::Warning:: Strong Language Not Safe for Work. But Funny Hopefully it will make someone smile :-)

edit on 11-11-2010 by SilentStigma because: typo

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

okay first of all, 4 years isn't very long okay? Two...and that may be true but he is truely a great person, and i may be the only one but..i can understand him.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join