It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 9/11 Photos

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

" Another problem with the pod theory is that there isn't a pod visible in this piece of footage from CNN's DVD of 9/11:
CNN WTC2 strike looking south
For this movie I've zoomed in to the plane and stabilized it in the frame. The only thing that protrudes beneath the plane is the end of the fuselage, dipping down as the plane tilts up. However, the plane is rather small in the frame and not very well in focus, so this footage is not quite conclusive "

After looking more closely at the Taylor Video Stills , I can see that the Alledged " Pod " is not Visible from a Rear Horizonial Perspective . An Explaination of the " Pod" being Nothing more than a Trick of Light and Shadow from the Bottom Up View then becomes a more Believeable Possibility to me .

Thank for the Link ....Case Closed for me on that one...........

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I have a folder with 30 pictures like the first and 2nd pictures the OP posted if anybody wants me to .rar and upload them.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
do it

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by alaskan
do it

www.megaupload.com...

or

www....(nolink)/?ziq5zcc62fccx3a
edit on 5-11-2010 by LifeSux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Are the engines supposed to be unparalleled like that? The one on the right looks like it sticks out ahead of the other. The left wing also looks weird compared to the other.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by cLOUDDEAD

As you can see, it is banking to the right side, hence why it looks "misaligned". No problem there!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by cLOUDDEAD
Are the engines supposed to be unparalleled like that? The one on the right looks like it sticks out ahead of the other. The left wing also looks weird compared to the other.

It is due to perspective. For example on the following image the engine on the port side appears larger and to be further forward.

On the following image you can see how the perspective has distorted the engine spacing and size.

All very basic photographic anomalies, but that doesn't stop the likes of 'Fake Plane' believers worldwide! Note the comments?

Perspective makes the port wing disappear, but they believe it is 'positive proof'

'Breaking news FAKE PLANE LOSES WING MID AIR OVER LONDON ! 20 SEPT 2010'

TJ

edit on 6-11-2010 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join