It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My house mate got attacked by what she calls demons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I live in the UK, Bournemouth to be more precise with 3 other people.

Only one day ago this weird thing happened to one of my house mates and this is her story. the door knocked as she was in the kitchen, so she went to open it. when she opened it there was 2 kids at the door, she said they looked so sweet and innocent but they were 'freaky' and had some negative energy, in her own words they were 'dodgy'. but none the less she talked to them. they were wearing big hoodies with the hood over their heads. they said that they needed to use the bathroom, both of them. so she let them in. she said as soon as she let them in she blacked out, the kids helped her sit on the ground but she said when they held her their grip was so hard that it felt like her bones were breaking. after that she fainted.

now here is my other housemate's story, he walked out because he smelt something burning, when he walked out of the room he saw her laying on the ground near the door. there was nobody else there. he quickly turned the fire in the kitchen off and moved the burnt food... then he called us out.

when i heard him i walked out of my room and went downstairs. now i'm there with them. there was nothing weird about the atmosphere. but she was sitting there with some blood in her mouth. we later came to understand that she had bit her own tongue. there was no sign of any children in the house, we searched everywhere. we made sure she wasnt drunk. there was a bruise on her thigh and leg, like a rope has been tightened there...

we called the police and the ambulance. in the hospital they said she is ok, the police on the other hand say that she might have been attacked by someone. they took blood tests to see if she was drugged or anything. and nothing, she only had some alcohol in her system from another night.

i got researching and came across black eyed children. she cant remember if they had black eyes though!!

but i have never heard stories of people letting black eyed children into the house, what happens if you do??

to add more there is nothing weird happening in the house its all normal as usual, this happened a few days after halloween and everyone here (students) are freaking out in a fun way, everyone is excited for some reason. some people say she probably blacked out as soon as she opened the door and it was a dream and that she got raped etc etc...

so my question, do black eyed kids exist?
what happens if you let black eyed kids in the house?
is it safe to live here?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The first thing I thought when I was reading through this and the description of the kids came up was BEK's. Your housemates' description though seems kinda tame compared to other encounters I've read about. There is usually an intense almost suffocating feeling of dread and fear when these BEK's are encountered and the most basic instinct is to want to get away from them.

Though I have also read that they may have the ability to put their victim into a daze, almost a hypnotic state. I honestly can't say that I have read about anyone having given in to their request to "get a ride, or use the phone, or get a drink" or whatever else they say to try and get access to the victims house. The closest I have heard about is a woman that let them into her house, there was two of them and they kinda surrounded her in a hallway one in front of her and one behind her. They then said she was "coming with them" luckily there was a doorway that she was able to bolt into and escape through a window. By the time she got back with assistance they were gone.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Maybe she was cursed... It's been recorded that cursed people send their kids after you" Then again" Maybe she was just p.....d!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I suggest you look into the threads on BEK's. Ozweatherman had a strange experience with similiarities to the story you have just posted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
This whole subject just freaks me out. After dark here in a large city in the US I usually don`t open the door after dark or will have a loaded gun in my hand if I think I need to open the door.
I would not open the door now after reading about these incidents with these kids. It seems like its occuring more often.
I ask my self what could these things/ people be up to? scary.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

It sounds like your roommate had a seizure. Biting your tongue and having hallucinations is textbook, especially considering everyone else was home and saw nothing out of the ordinary. She should get tested for epilepsy.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

she said as soon as she let them in she blacked out, the kids helped her sit on the ground but she said when they held her their grip was so hard that it felt like her bones were breaking. after that she fainted.

So she let them in and immeadiately blacked out but has memory of them helping to sit her on the ground before blacking out?

That doesn't add up. Perhaps she started cooking something and passed out or had some sort of seizure.
edit on 4-11-2010 by Sanity Lost because: spelling

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

they said that they needed to use the bathroom, both of them. so she let them in.

Anyone that lets people into their home that were originally sized up as 'freaky' and having 'negative energy' should be attacked...

Sorry, but this demon/BEK attack was warranted...

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift

they said that they needed to use the bathroom, both of them. so she let them in.

Anyone that lets people into their home that were originally sized up as 'freaky' and having 'negative energy' should be attacked...

Sorry, but this demon/BEK attack was warranted...

indeed, we even have a window which gives us view at the front door which makes it even worse becuase she could have checked, but then again if she saw kids she would open the door anyway...

but shes not open minded and as intelligent as many of the people here on ATS. she doesn't believe theres a 911 conspiracy, she doesnt believe in aliens, nwo, and none of that stuff... shes doesnt believe in the paranormal. step in her shoes and then you'll get a feel of the situation...

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sanity Lost

she said as soon as she let them in she blacked out, the kids helped her sit on the ground but she said when they held her their grip was so hard that it felt like her bones were breaking. after that she fainted.

So she let them in and immeadiately blacked out but has memory of them helping to sit her on the ground before blacking out?

That doesn't add up. Perhaps she started cooking something and passed out or had some sort of seizure.
edit on 4-11-2010 by Sanity Lost because: spelling

not exactly black out, but she felt the need she had to sit down, she was dizzy, losing vision, but she was conscious for a while i guess.

and thats exactly what we suspected, infact we thought she was drunk... when i saw the blood i thought she got knocked out by someone... i'm wasnt expecting her story about the kids... do you see what i mean?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Sooo, this woman had alcohol in her system from a previous night? 24 hours previous? She must have a drank a serious amount that night. If I'm not mistaken alcohol passes through the system very quickly. Something like 1 beer = 1 hour.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Sounds like BEK's to me. Please keep us updated on her condition because there isnt many people that let them in and everyone wants to know what happens when you do!

top topics

join