It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to the United States of Americe, Inc., a subsidiarty of Koch Enterprises.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I'm going to drop my two cents in and leave, not because I don't want to defend my position but because I don't have to. It's painfully obvious to anyone with a brain not scrubbed clean by Fox News. We're screwed, at least for a while. I say this from experience, I've sat through 7 presidents and wholeheartedly supported the Republic Party until the last 6 years of the Bush fiasco. And now, corporate America, and whoever else gave millions of dollars to the GOP, have bought and paid for congress. The Morgans and the Rockerfellers would be peeing themselves with glee. And just in case you think those were the glory days, read a book. There might have been jobs, but people had to put their children to work to make ends meet. They also had to work 16 hour days and turn their daughters out on the streets as prostitutes. People starved or froze to death in the streets. Infant mortality was sky high, but by God, we stuck to the constitution and the principles that made this country great.
NOT. Everything good that's been done in the last hundred years has been brought about by progressives, which is why I finally changed my affilliation. The republicans admittadly stonewalled everything this last year or so, and admitted their sole purpose was to make Obama a one term president. How petty and selfish, as we just gave them back the keys to the car like the selfish, snot nosed spoiled brats they are. Boehner crying like a baby, although I'm sure he was drunk off his butt. Give me a break, like he's any better than everyone whined about Pelosi being. Their all insane, but especially the new GOP/TPA. Oh, and gas went up twenty cents a gallon overnight, hmmmm. Sorry for typos and grammatical errors, I can't type when I'm disgusted. Save the flaming retorts, I won't be reading them, I'm older, wiser, and probably smarter than you, and yes that's arrogant, but I'm old, I'm evidently allowed.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
But, there wasn't any breaking news, any sources, any news report what so ever.

I found nothing but conjecture and opinion.

Should this not be Gray Matter, Political Madness or another category, not Breaking News?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by staver

I think this should have been posted as a rant, but I like it. It's true, nothing will ever change as long as wall-street and our gov. are holding hands. They create an opposition just to blind us of the real fight, over power. To control the world is not only their ambitions, but to also control what we know of the universe

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
My current quandry is similar...

the msm, which is ran by the oligarchs is now anti-Obama???

we know beyond the shadow of a doubt the msm has been anti liberty..

so, where do we stand when our true enemy ---ultra rich oligarch behind the "evil" corporations--- are force feeding us the anti-obama rhetoric??

something is very wrong!!!

top topics

join