It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is November 10th your birthday?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Is 11/10 your birthday? It is mine and through out my life I have meet alot of other people that have the same birthday. Not really that strange except that...

1) My friend John, who I meet in california was born 11/10 in the same hospital as me in New Jersey. We meet 20 years later 3000 miles away.

2) My wife had little contact with her father's side of the family. After his death his sister, wife's aunt, contacted us and I found out her birthday was 11/10

3) In total I know 10 other people who I have meet randomly that have all had the same birthday as me.

I think that if it was coincidence that there may be a few others but I know a dozen people who were born on 11/10.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
If you are at a party with 23 people, there is a 50/50 chance that there are 2 people there with the same birthday.

It's called the Birthday problem. Knowing other people with the same birthday isn't as rare as you might think.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
It's a good day, that's the Marine Corps' birthday also

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by axiomuser

If your birthday was February 30th I might be a little bit interested.

What exactly are you getting at about this?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by amc621

Always just peeked my interest. I dont know anyone else that knows so many people with the same birthday. Just thought that I would see if there were others on the boards.
edit on 11/4/2010 by axiomuser because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

That is awesome. I had no idea. Thanks for the information, though, now I feel a little less important than I did before...

edit on 11/4/2010 by axiomuser because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by axiomuser

Woo! November 10 is my birthday! 5 more days and I'll be celebrating 20 years of Izzy!

Happy birthday to us!

You should feel important anyways, i don't think there is anything special about our birthday though. But that doesn't mean you aren't important =)
edit on 5-11-2010 by IzzycomesinPeace because: (no reason given)

top topics

join