It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

November 6 2010 is going to be the day something BIG happens.

page: 28
<< 25  26  27   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
And furthermore I would like to show you the following as proof that something indeed happened on the 6th

This link here is proof that U.S Fired missiles near the coast of L.A. Probably in response to some ongoing thing between china's position on india market signing.

Cold war again anyone?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
woot there it is ya'll... the (I told you so)

yesterday was the 9th of Nov.

edit on 10-11-2010 by Cosmic.Artifact because: )

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Oops, sorry. I slept in on the 6th. Did I miss it? Who are our new overlords?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Leonidas

yes you missed alot, they say something big was going to happen on the 6th and now the aliens have taken over and we all have alien handelers named bob.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by KpxMarMoTT

I thought it was already proven to be nothing more than a contrail and that there was film from the same time the next day showing the same plane?

Also, not trying to be an a$$, but what does a report of 80+ pages showing the placement of bouys have to do with a missile launch? Could you direct me to the page that says a missile was launched on the specific date?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
blah blah blah blah!
This crap is making this site a comic book

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SPYvsSPY

LOL!

I just posted this comment to ask you mate, did you get your name from an old Sega Master System computer game called Spy Vs Spy? If so, that was an excellent game, when I was downloading ROM files, I couldn't find the bloody game anywhere. Everyone I have spoke to have never remembered that game.

edit on 12/11/2010 by the_denv because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

Mad Magizine...one of their cold war cartoons
check out the web site..great magizine

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Spy vs Spy was awesome.. Their faces creeped me out a little though when I was young.

Oh, yes, ATS is definitely a comic book at best.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
while nothing major might of happened on november 6th, i number of noticibly strange things have been happening to me and people around me. I feel far more awakened concerning the injustices and truth about society. For some reason I have felt so inspired . things are starting to change.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_denv

LOL!

I just posted this comment to ask you mate, did you get your name from an old Sega Master System computer game called Spy Vs Spy? If so, that was an excellent game, when I was downloading ROM files, I couldn't find the bloody game anywhere. Everyone I have spoke to have never remembered that game.

Spy v. Spy is a cartoon from Mad Magazine and has been in that magazine for decades before Sega even existed. Consider searching Wikipedia for 1 minute before asking questions.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Why bother with wili on this issues just ask some old dude that used tosubsribe to it...lol.
i used to always read mad magazine and throughout it would be little spy vs spy senarios that would go on and there was a spy vs spy flipbook that would apply motion to the charaters....also at the end the was usually a picture that you would fold three times and form a new picture....just thought i would add that tidbit.....thanks.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by andrewh7

LOL!

Spy v. Spy is a cartoon from Mad Magazine and has been in that magazine for decades before Sega even existed. Consider searching Wikipedia for 1 minute before asking questions.
no need to be nasty, the guy was only asking you a question!!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

LOL!

Sega was created in 1940, Spy Vs Spy was created in 1961. Consider searching Wikipedia for 1 minute before commenting.

I thank you.
S

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
#...like many here I could've bet money on something happening...not on the 6th November specifically but the days following that. Just cause of the fact that Obama left the country with the whole white house essentially and his business buddies. Netanyahu took his serving son out of the Army for a 3 day visit to the states on the 10th...somewhere around that time...I mean...he took his son out of the army for a 3 day visit...nomrally you don't do that...and Arnold Schwarzenegger got his ass out of California on the 11th or something for his farewell tour. that missile on the 6th. #ing hell...I hate these freaking NWO assholes...can't they just get it done with. their toying around is just annoying as all hell. They probably get a kick out of it too.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

LOL!

lol

how does that taste?
you made a comment and didn't even take your own advice....
just the opposite of what you said was true and you've been called out.

gotta love the irony in that
edit on 18-11-2010 by kalisdad because: spelling

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Why do people waste time on these crap predictions. This one turned into November 30, 2010, and even at that it didn't work.

This site is becoming crappier and crappier. The mods ought to be shovng crap into the crap barrel---then there would be no more postings for anyone.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by canadiansenior70

I was skeptical too at first reaction, but realize that this is a conspiracy site and people have the right to their opinion. Prophecy has proven itself correct with some things thru time so it can not be rejected altogether... Visionaries and Conspiracy theorist are woven at the core.

I'll keep an open mind

edit on 12/2/2010 by Cosmic.Artifact because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by KpxMarMoTT

This thread got this many flags and stars? Sad.....just Sad!

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

top topics

<< 25  26  27   >>

join