It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

November 6 2010 is going to be the day something BIG happens.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Key-Minder

Where are the MODS?

These Cleverbot posts have to end. They are off-topic, distracting, and overall worthless.

Ok, Ok, Ok, I suppose an entire 50 page thread about a Simpson's episode started off on the same shaky ground as the Cleverbot silliness, but at least the thread morphed into something with great links, insights, and good information. The Cleverbot stuff over and over again adds nothing. One or two posts, sure, but if everyone one of us get on and make our own useless rambling with cleverbot, the thread will die.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TailoredVagabond

A bonfire sounds like a great idea! I'm going to prep the fire pit when I get home and stock up on the three most important things in a disaster scenario like this. Marshmallows, hershey's bars and graham crackers! Oh, and a few Sam Adams seasonal's to wash em down!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I think just listening to Firewind caused the apocalypse to happen in my head... they're terrible.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patterson8040
I'm rather new to this site, but here is my impression. I notice that there is a lot of talk about how the public doesn't take this stuff seriously. Maybe if there weren't so many glaring spelling errors in the posts here, it would be easier. Every event seems to be the biggest and worst and doomsday is right around the corner (buy your gold and seed vault now!). Just the 2 cents of an outsider.

I agree, although if your'e patient enough to sift through all the paranoid BS there are also many articulate posters that have provided compelling evidence regarding hidden agendas that indirectly affect all of us living in first world countries.

What I find particularly disturbing is the sentiment among those who actually want a global cataclysm to occur. Surely humanity can reach a sense of enlightenment without 90% of the world's population being wiped out. I believe we are in the midst of a mass awakening of the global consciousness with respect to the elite agendas that have manipulated global politics over the last century for the sake of personal financial gain. The awakening is due in large part to the sharing of information via the internet. It is precisely because of the internet that the elite can no longer decieve the general public as easily as in decades past. Over 2/3 of the American public believe 9/11 was an inside job. The majority of people around the globe today believe their governments are corrupt.

Our generation is witness to an unprecedented period of spritual evolution in documented world history. Let us rejoice in what is taking place without romanticizing Armageddon...

edit on 5-11-2010 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
What would you do if you knew something bad was going to happen to your country and you were the leader?

Well I personally would get myself and my family out, I would also take weaponry to defend myself for where I am going. I would also take the leaders of businesses out with me to keep them safe.

Oh wait, is that really what is happening?

I'm not one for the predictions on this site, but this seems like code red to me. No president has ever done this, ever.

If the SHTF then I would like the aliens that are using our internet to know that this is not the PEOPLES fault this is our LEADERS, I am a good person, and so is my family. This is my kind of goodbye letter to humanity if the worst happens, I figured it would be better here on the internet where it cannot be destroyed than on paper.

Aliens, I think its time for you to help us, If you do, I live in a small burrow in USA Pennsylvania 17074, get me the F*** outta here!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Anyone seen this?:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
God I hate these threads: “Something BIG is coming… I can FEEL it!”

The terrorists have won, most of us are terrified.

I have some questions that are nagging;

Why would the POTUS go to India if he knew there might be nuclear war breaking out? If nuclear war broke out, wouldn’t Pakistan just start bombing the sh*t out of India immediately? Or vica versa?

Why would the US elitist b*stards all gather in one place that has no defenses or permanent shelter in place if they knew that nuclear war was going to happen? Don’t they all have reservations in US shelters that everyone here keeps talking about?

Why would the FED even bother to ‘print” 600 billion dollars if they knew that it wouldn’t matter after the 6th of Nov.?

And why are people posting their Cleverbot conversations?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
gosh this is nearing insulting... I have my own prediction for the future, I predict that within a very short time that everyday on ATS is going to be a "something bad is going to happen day" I will not reveal my exact date for this prediction event. Eventually this will reach "everyday is the end of the world day"

what a bright future... I thought this was a serious site ?

/puts checkbook back in desk

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Good thing I wont be in the U.S. till after the 6th.

2nd line. drop da bomb.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Hey everyone,

big things happening, indeed.

The EU wants to rule all herbal medicine illegal. This would be the ultimate victory for the pharmalobby.

More and more people are trying alternative medicine and this is the pharma lobbys way to prevent people from geting back to natural ways of keeping themselves healthy and addicting them to our poisonous chemical industry.

So please.

Check it out.

Medicinal Herbs Will Disappear in EU and we are the only ones who can stop this

Sign the petition!!!

We call on the European Parliament to stop the Traditional Herbal Medicinal Products Directive (THMPD), Directive 2004/24/EC, which is set to remove access to the vast majority of herbal medicinal products beginning 1 April 2011. THMPD abridges the rights of each European citizen to self-determination in managing health.

It goes far beyond reasonable controls over dangerous products, and enters the realm of coercion by limiting options for treating health issues. The public's access to herbal products that have traditionally been freely available must continue uninterrupted.

[source:]

www.gopetition.com... Sensatonics GmbH Lohmühlenstrasse 65 12435 Berlin fon: +49 30 / 255 65 279 fax: +49 30 / 255 65 288 email: [email protected] www.sensatonics.de... Eingetragen beim AG Charlottenburg Registernr.: HRB 87846 Geschäftsführer: Ralf Güthe, Jörg Happe

So guys. If anyone feels like this is important enough - as we only have got till 11.11.2010 left to get enough signatures - PLEASE give it a thread!!! Till know I was more of a passive member, but this was important enough to try to let you know. So. Please. If anyone finds this important enough - repost it and make it BIG!

otherwise the beginning of november was the time when the people of earth lost another bit of the birthright which is freedom - especially the freedom to cure oneself as one chooses to.

Thank you, guys.

Take care.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by patent98310
Good thing I wont be in the U.S. till after the 6th.

2nd line. drop da bomb.

Good I dont LIVE in the US

But anyways...

Why does Obama need 40 planes and 34 warships?

The US navy has 289 ships...And my math sucks, but isnt 34 warships like 9% of all Navy ships?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by KpxMarMoTT

My question is this: are you going to feel at all foolish when the day passes without anything that the average Joe would freak out about? Or are you going to be like most "predictors", and that is so caught up in your own foolish prediction that you will find something that happens that day (like stuff that happens every day) and try to stretch it in your mind to fit this ridiculous opinion.

I look forward to November 7th to hear you excuses, or to see you or folks that ignorantly believe you and point to something normal and mundane and try to make it fit your "prediction".

edit on 5-11-2010 by IgnoreTheFacts because: spielling lol

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
When are people going to realise that these predictions never come true! If its not ET, its something else

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Just wondering...When tomorrow is this supposed to happen? Like , right after we pass midnight or?

Im in GMT+01:00 so the clock here now is like 19:00

Just good to know

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
This will no doubt turn out the same way the October Alien appearance prediction turned out. A small event, a earthquake, shooting, explosion, or something will happen and be covered on a MSM channel for the day as just a daily headline and everyone will say that they were right and it came true.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I don't agree that we are glorying in possible devastation!

I believe we know or think, or even believe something 'BIG' is going to happen because sooner or later, THEY will not only shoot themselves in the foot but also in the HEAD!

The people are waking! VERY slowly but surely!

THEY have had their day for thousands and years and soon they are going DOWN!

THEY know it and THEY are getting desparate but they will lose!

HOLD ON TIGHT! It is going to be a bumpy ride but victory is in sight!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

The cleverbots input is programmed information just as what you write is programmed information. Everything you know, all you have learned was due to reading, hence, your programming. Sure you can reject or accept info, but keep in mind the info to which you have accepted was still programmed into you, you just accepted it, that's all, so it FEELS original or comforting to you. The cleverbot is an extension of human thought in nonbiological form that is reading and learning from other humans, just as you and I learn from humans. The difference with the cleverbot is that the cleverbot is just a "kid" still learning with being programmed by other humans and does not accept information based on wanting to feel original or feel comforted. Just as the cleverbot makes mistakes due to not thinking properly, so do people. Erroneously thinking humans are not so much different from erroneously thinking cleverbots. As humans program cleverbots, humans also program each other with thought.

In addition, the cleverbot also substitutes peer to peer chatting along with programmed chatting, which really is the same thing except peer to peer chatting is dealing with a biological brain. Chatting with preprogrammed chatting is dealing with a mechanical computer that was programmed by the biological brain of a human. Nevertheless, the communication is the same as words forming into ideas and questions along with answers are being exchanged. Just as we are doing here in this thread.

The state in which we have come to now, in my opinion of course, it that we have run out of original thought. When that happens the world will come to an end. So, I am doing what I can to manipulate non-original thought in order to circumvent the prediction of the world coming to an end or something devastating happening to the world.

I don't think the cleverbot posting ought to be pulled if they address predictions. The cleverbot session I had predicts the end of the world soon, but also gave the password to circumvent it. These numbers are now in the collective concious and will pad, or hopefully stop, any devastating event from ocurring in the USA.

(Protected and sealed by seeking original thought, thrown into the thought form of both biological and mechanical brains/computers.)

:-)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Okay now I'm worried, the Simpsons predictions are really too true, they aren't just by chance.

We should try figuring out WHERE this "attack" is going to take place.

I remember someone posting a link to a picture of the illuminati symbol across the united states, which correlated 9/11, katrina, other bombings, etc. Maybe that can clue us in?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by KpxMarMoTT
Predictions of a november 6 Event are going to come true. There was nothing that really came and got me until I read this article today :

www.ndtv.com...

Admins : I know a thread was started about a simillar subject, but let me make it clear that this will not steer in the same direction at all.

Now there are a lot of things that are hapenning in our world right now and I would like you to take a few seconds and to think about futur events, and possible outcomes.

Now first of all yes the president of the united states is visiting India this weekend. And I believe that many threats against his life were made. I believe that this is the reason for the augmented security. I believe that an exchange of fire is not only possible but most likelly to happen. And I believe it has something to do with either the money agenda, or the alien presence agenda. Either way, this move, of the entire staff to one single place, has a very high significance. And it is happening for a reason. Do not even kid yourself. Either the financial system is about to meltdown, or they are planning on doing something over there.

Considering what some people predict, there might be something hapenning on the 6th of november, and I do not even know why, but it really reasonates with me in a way I cannot explain.

Now some of us might know this, but the president of the united states of america is only a puppet and only someone that was appointed by the major corporations and also certain shady groups that do exist. Now the UN, the Senate and the federal reserve bank, are all but complice to this charade and moquery that is the political environement in this world right now.

If you dig enough names and companies you will find out that the ones financing the campaigns for barack are all also members of the bilderberg. You will also find out with enough digging that there are only but 3 or 4 major factions in the world right now that want to take place as a dominant force. Their goals are all simmillar and that they want to control the population, the money, the governement, your life, your work. They all view you as the people that will bring them the control they want. You read and teach, and travel only to make the system that they have more powerfull. You do not need anything they have to offer. The most important things in life are free and can never be taken away from you by other people. The things that are true always stay true.

And right now the economic crisis was created only for the benefit of creating friction between factions. And all of these factions are all trying to play nice, and to make you fight out a war for them. There are not enough ressources in the world for all the people present. And they want to make sure they are the only ones left and that you die .

Another world war is uppon us. With the other 600 billion that was « created » out of thin air comes a new wind. And this wind will carry out the power and money that once existed in the united states and brake appart the country like a blade hitting a watermellon. In short, everything that was created in the 1900’s is all about the acts of one fellow. A mister Rockefeller, that built empires spanning the entire united states. This is the founding of the U.S power base. The economy. And without it, everything crumbles. And trust me if they need to reinject money, it is because it is doing so right now as we speak. Standard oil and its associates were the ones to create the DOW, they are also the ones running the show in the northern hemisphere of the west.

Your economy and my economy is based on a scam. You and me we are all working for absolutelly nothing. We are working to make someone else rich. We are working and doing stuff that we don’t really want, so that we can earn money and live a bit. We focus our thoughts and everything on getting a stupid piece of « %/ »! paper that is worth nothing.

I want to tell you this before the next false flag event, that you are all victims by choice. You choose to live the way you do. You choose not to open your heart and your eyes to what is going on all around you. If not then congratulations, and please wake up the most people you can to the reality of the game being played with your own life. And do not be surprised with a nuclear weapon goes off. Because it has been writen in here before, that the next scare tactic they are going to use, is a nuclear weapon. And most likelly in a city as well. Do not be surprised if something like that happens. It is most likelly that it will. (I sure hope I am wrong and I don’t mind if I am you can go ahead and label me whatever you feel like)

There is going to be « retaliation » from nuclear powers all over the world, and it is only a matter of time, and of where they will decide to strike. And I am guessing here, that the empire that is the United States of America, Is not only causing troubles, it is the « bad » side of this next and upcomming world war.

What do you expect? The U.S has invaded countries, has made war everywhere, is starting some within covert methods, attacks itself and blames other people, has nothing short of a concentration camp outside Guantanamo, and wikileaks mentions that it doesnt give a squat about the treatment of prisoners of war. That does not seem to me like a country that wants peace. It is a country that needs a piece.

And most important of all thats what we call the ennemy. And this is only a facade. Because the real threat has never been empires and their puppets. But those that pull the strings beneath. And if you check out your stuff a bit, you will see that every major rich person in this list here :

www.getrichslowly.org...

Has everything to do with everything going on right now. They are some of the puppet masters pulling every string and trying to conceive more out of war and empowerment over you.

Just looking into the names on wiki, It can easilly lead from roswell, to JFK, to watergate, the bay of pigs, 9/11 and further. As it is a lot of time consumed researching the subject I will continue on the subject a little bit later, But I will start writing it in a little while.

But General Electric, Standard Oil, Johnson & Jonhson, Microsoft, Oracle are but a few of the names that really stand out and are implicated in many different types of coverup. Do not ask me for proof , because I have none right now to provide. But I am pretty sure there are circumstancial evidence, at least, to back up my story. And I will try and make it more obvious a litlle bit later.

But mark my words, something is going to happen, and I have absolutelly no idea of what exactly and that is what scares me the most. So I invite all of ATS to bring forward comments, suggestions, opinions, that would further my theory.

And I always find it wiser to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.
Cheers.

you not alone on this one due.

star and

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Okay, so the president is going to fake his death. So what else is new? Tupac faked his death.......I think

This has got to be the dumbest posting ever. The president, fearful for his life, first doesn't leave the US immediately, everyone knows his whereabouts, and he tells us precisely where he's going..........

This is a genius plan for someone wanting to protect themselves. I say the Taj is going down this weekend WTC Building 6 style.
edit on 5/11/2010 by Mr Knowledge because: More Info

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join