It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

November 6 2010 is going to be the day something BIG happens.

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Nothing is going to happen.

Calm down.
edit on 8/11/2010 by Slippery Jim because: Typo

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Rats. The world changed and I missed it.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I can't believe I spent so much time watching this thread, and at the same time realising it was complete rubbish from the start. I need to re-wire my brain, and change my RSS feed.

At least the front page post from MrWendal puts this type of rubbish where it belongs..

If there's too much crying wolf here, eventually no-one will believe anything without absolute verifiable evidence.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
You have your explosion. Train accident in Poland near eastern border. Looks like nuclear blast.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
11/6/10 - Guns are loaded, go bag is packed, quit my job,wife and family thinks I'm nuts. Spent all my money on extra ammo and food.

11/7/10 - Still alive, no doom yet. Trying to convince wife and family not to baker act me into mental facility. Web bot says doom should happen from the 8th to the 14th. Just gotta hold out a little longer.

11/8/10 - Still no doom. But according to many ATS threads there is definitely doom around the corner. Mortage is due but I cleaned out the account to prepare. I'm sure I won't have to worry about that anymore. Wife tried to leave but I tied her up for her own good. She'll understand when the doom happens.

11/9/10 - Nothing yet. I'm starting to wonder .......... nah thats just silly. No way there could be this many threads on doom with out nothing happening. Family is asking questions about my wife. This certainly might not turn out well if nothing happens.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
check this out guys, missle launch in LA

www.zerohedge.com...

edit on 9-11-2010 by razorman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by semiintelligentredneck
11/6/10 - Guns are loaded, go bag is packed, quit my job,wife and family thinks I'm nuts. Spent all my money on extra ammo and food.

11/7/10 - Still alive, no doom yet. Trying to convince wife and family not to baker act me into mental facility. Web bot says doom should happen from the 8th to the 14th. Just gotta hold out a little longer.

11/8/10 - Still no doom. But according to many ATS threads there is definitely doom around the corner. Mortage is due but I cleaned out the account to prepare. I'm sure I won't have to worry about that anymore. Wife tried to leave but I tied her up for her own good. She'll understand when the doom happens.

11/9/10 - Nothing yet. I'm starting to wonder .......... nah thats just silly. No way there could be this many threads on doom with out nothing happening. Family is asking questions about my wife. This certainly might not turn out well if nothing happens.

lmao thats like the funniest thing i read today... thank you

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
What do I respond to all of this in here.

I believe some of you really believe that I am a doomsayer and that I want the whole world to burn. Well believe it or not. I do not want such a thing to happen. When I wrote this thread it was as is and as I felt. Not to be taken in any other way then I had said it. Yes I followed my feelings. If you believe that it is fake or in any way not worthy of your attention, I seriously couldn’t care less. I wrote this with no ulterior motive, and knowing far well that I am no prophet. No prophet, and nowhere was it ever mentionned.

Look if some of you are not aware of this allready, there has been talk in the last 2 years that the next possible attack on North American soil would be that of a dirty bomb, a suitcase nuke or possibly even a stolen nuclear device. Do your homework and you will find that the United states, Russia and others have lost a few of them over the years. I do not know where they can be purchased and I do not intend to find out. But you can bet your life that such smuggling does in fact happen. If you are unable to see it then you are just blind. I did suggest that the next false flag would be built around this. And remember the Illuminati game cards showing what was hapenning, and the simpsons predicting 9-11. I mean some of this stuff was obviously setup. For what? That I do not know.

Now to most of you in here, you should know that 9-11 is a big coverup. To say the least. It is not the first time that the millitary industrial complex has had plans for such events to take place. If you read the iron mountain report you will (after sleeping a bit on it) find out that peace is not a viable option for the super power that is the United States of America. They do not intend in ever bringing you peace. Never, fourget it. Chances are that what I did, has waken a bit of you to the reality that anything can happen any day. I had this focus on this day and time simply because I had a feeling.

How many of you here would dare say this and face all the criticism and hate, for saying something, and stating a feeling? Not many of you. But a lot will hate , and like to destroy me and me « credibility » (even If I do not consider having much) simply for being strange and trying to be honnest about my difference in opinion.
I do not promote hate, or vicious doom. I do not. I wrote something that I could not prove and I asked everyone in here to pitch in and to tell me what they thought about it.

So the false prophet thing, fourget it. FAIL? Yeah I deserve that. I never even mentionned once that I knew the futur or had anything to do with writing about its outcome.

The economy, to my knowledge is not so much a jigsaw, as it is all connected. You can easilly draw some lines to were the power is really drawn. The Federal reserve system in itself is a lie. The powers that support such a fraud, continue to feed you false information all the time. It is not something that you should even ever rely on. With a bit of reserch you will find out that the same 6 famillys have allways run things here in America. And you would be surprised to see how much just one company started this lust for power in america. (standard oil)

I can lay it out all of it in here if really needed. There is nothing prophetic about saying that they want to manage the worlds population. Check out the georgia Guidestones. The bilderberg do have money connexions with the site. And they meet up each and every year. Some years you even get echoes of people not agreing with a mass reduction plan. I believe that happened back in 2009.

Well believe it or not, since the 50’s at least, we as a species, have made contact with other races. All of this implicated within the confines of black budget operations. The cia and nsa have been aware of some parts of this conspiracy. They have also implications into the 9-11 attacks. In fact it is like anything it is but a bunch of people within these organisations that have helped to make these things happen. Do not even think for a second that it is not possible that something happen in the near futur.

My date was balloney. So what? Get over it. It doesnt mean that what I have implied might not be part of their ultimate plan.

Those that really stood to make a difference against said plans, were probably like the new chief of security at WTC building before 9-11. There to be illiminated as a threat. Imagine a trend about a date exploiting a plan. That could have been something to stop any such plan.

But what has this all to do with my thread? Well it has everything to do with it. I spoke about these things and told you all that the same people planning to withdraw the few liberties and rightsthat people have, are the same people trying to kill off a part of the world population. They sent your young people to fight a war against people striken in poverty. They who had but few things to nurish themselves.

It is writen in stone at the georgia guidestones, in paint at the denver internationnal airport(even if different secret society), etc etc. It is writen that they plan to set things off. And there is a chance that there might have been something planned, and/or cancelled on the 6th. We will never know. You can call me a fake, but if there was any chance that this somewhat averted something or even posponed it. Then I do not mind the name calling or my credibility being destroyed. If such a thing exists for nicknames on an anonymous forum exists.

But at least I had the courrage to speak of it. You never know what some actions might cause. And I like to hope that it was just a bit a of paranoia, and nothing serious. Because I can easilly live with that.

But there is no one on a conspiracy forum, that is not even slightly paranoid. And I hope that if you had the guts to call me a false prophet that you will also admit that I never really indicated any proof and never forced anyone to fuel this thread in another way. I just had a theory.

I even wrote it after a few pages that I felt like a big jerk, after seing how this thread got so popular and out of hand. And I believe it started a trend of november « predictions». And I even agreed that it is no reason to go overboard.

And I hope everyone understands that at the time of writing this thread I had this « feeling » going on. And I decided to act uppon it rather then shut myself up. I do not regret writing something contreversial. Only regret is how everything was taken. It was creative writing at best. Nothing about a would be oracle trying to prove he had premonitions. I do not have those, or illusions of grandure. Not at all. So I will not appoligize for speaking my mind. Period.

Let me tell you something that could maybe change your outlook, uppon my dire « prophecies ». What do you think would happen if any if all information braught up by internationnal cartels planning evil things would be to surface. Do you not think that it would be cancelled. Look at ATS in the days before november 6. It was filled with threads about future November doom. A lot of people felt something. And if I am not mistaken, a lot of those were also flagged and looked at. And some were way further along the line of « predicting things». You cannot read my thread and dismiss it without taking into fact that it was simply something that was in the air at the time. And having writen it, changes a lot of things. If we think about probable outcome, there are more chances, regarding all of said feelings coming out of everyone at that time, that it was posponed then actually having nothing to do with something planned.

Those familliar with massonic symbols will confirm that a nuclear explosion in sprinfield and the clock falling right next to Hommer, has certain signification. And furthermore that many of the episodes have certain connotations regarding massonery.

Now I will not tell you that I am always right, But I must at least fight with the facts that were brought to my attention.

I will write this on a seperate line so that you can then quote me on any different threads. Since that seems to be another trend going on after the failed « prophecies ».

« I do not mind if the mods take away every star and flag that was given on this thread, as it was not my intention to scam anyone. If people feel that it is not earned or it was a mistake, then by all means, substract them. And if my saying the truth about what I thought makes it a banning offense, then ok ban me right now. »

But I do not feel that I need to defend myself, for having a strong opinion about something or sharing it. I did not call myself a prophet at any time. I did not say that I was 100% right. I did not even claim that I could not be wrong. So in what do I become a fear monger for saying out loud what I feel could happen. When does that become, as per certain users, a credibility issue, If I said everything out loud the first time .

A lot of things at the time did seem to point towards something happening. And you cannot deny it. It seemed to point that way and that is why in my post I had asked for all of your opinions and to tell me what you could find on it if it had anything to do with possible outcome.

Now for you to consider that another false flag event might be planned in the future, is not naysaying and is not inspired by terror, but by the truth. And I intend to prove it to you. But since I am at work, And try to right in between calls, I will do it in my next posts, If my username is still unbanned from ATS.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
did anyone read what i posted a few posts up?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by KpxMarMoTT

Hey, you're the last person I expected to come out here. I didn't star nor flag your original post, but I did this one.

At least you bothered coming out to address everyone who had cared to glance in this thread.

I hope you understand why many people were frustrated.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by razorman
did anyone read what i posted a few posts up?

Yes it is very interesting that a possible ICBM launch near Los Angeles was never spoke about. Nice find!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Blah.... Blah... Blah...

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I happen to be a true psychic telepathic, and i can astral travel and i can tell you that what ever is happening in india is nothing, they arent remotly interested in india at this moment. The fact that they are using haarp against humanity at this time should greatly concern everyone, if you value your life and the survival of your soul self. Yellowstone was going to explode on that day nov 6, but things did not work out, the reason being is that haarp needs to be destroyed before humanity is extinguished, we are surrounded by idiots who are running the government, i believe you probably know them, the bilderbergs. the dark ones, as we light workers call them. Now the secret service has been given many chances to shut haarp down but they refuse, so god is going to have to step in and we will see how things work out, they have a lesson to learn.

They have created a weapon which they got from the greys, that steals energy from others, namely the earth and humanity on a very large scale especially with your soul. So yes they are stealing peoples souls as a energy source, so i have remote viewers watching me and the secret service, because i am very powerful,

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
oh my I feel like I am in the movies !

TV and Hollywood has noticeably done alot more damage than HAARP

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by semiintelligentredneck

oh boy
you are funny! i understand how you feel, heres the deal, most of the time people get messages or hunches about something which is quite accurate at the particular moment, but things change they never stay the same, thats why its not a good idea to predict anything because there are many paths, not just one.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic.Artifact

The Haarp project is very dangerous i do not kid you on that one, i guess maybe you did not understand me about the soul, this thing can rip your soul right out of you and disentegrate it, after that theres nothing left of you, no consciousness nothing, just pure energy, this energy goes back to god.
i am not trying to scare you but this is whats happening right now, hollywood cant touch this, its too big.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by seeer

tell me something about myself and I'll believe you... Hollywood has damaged your brain, I read you like some movie I watched back in the 70's/80's in fact you are repeating some of them to the T.

how old are you ? I have faith only in God...

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
and for all astral travelers out there I will give you a hint... I am a Left Handed Virgo, I have this uncanny ability to cut right thru most #e instantly, it's hardwired!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Here we go. Did World War 3 just start quietly? Read this:

Mysterious Missile Launch Over California - 11/8/2010
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This was just reported on CBS Early Show. A missile was launched off the coast of California yesterday.

The US Navy has no idea where the missile came from.

Is this someone trying to stage an EMP blast over American skies?

If anything causes me to go out and buy food and supplies, this is it!!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeer

I happen to be a true psychic telepathic

Of course you are ...

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join