November 6 2010 is going to be the day something BIG happens.

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
and yet another ridiculous claim failed.

Predictions and conspiracies are what this place is all about, but please USE YOUR HEAD when making them.

All these 'something's going to happen on this exact date... but I don't know what' are just daft. With no evidence, hearsay or even a suspicion of WHAT might actually happen, it all just seems like a waste of server space and time to me.

If you have a theory post it, that's what this place is about. If you have a 'feeling something will happen' please don't bother until you have figured out what and why that may be... otherwise you will get burnt down like you are now.

Simples. Nice to see the backlash for the daftness though (no offence meant, but it is FAF)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Something big did happen, Alabama lost to LSU clearing the way for Auburn to win the West Division of the SEC with a win over Georgia at home next Saturday.

While everyone was convinced Alabama would repeat as National Champions, Kirk Herbstreet from ESPN predicted that Auburn would win the west - and he was the ONLY one to do so. Now, it looks as if Herbstreet is the college football world's Nostradamus, and that Auburn has a very real chance of playing for a National Championship and having the next Heisman trophy winner.

What are the chances that two schools from the same state win a National Championship and Heisman trophy - in back to back years?

Conspiracy?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Well it's Nov 8. Another false prophet. LOL

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I'm not sure of the current status of the President, or the massive hoard dragged along behind him to India, but maybe we've been looking at this at the wrong angle.
1. They're going to do something.
2. Something's going to happen.
3. Perhaps they are just getting out of the way.
Might want to think on that one for a few minutes...

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
KpxMarMoTT

FAIL,FAIL,FAIL,FAIL,FAIL,FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please,please,please,please....Springer and company can we please mark these people who make these predictions as hoaxers or some thing. Look lets let them have their rope to hang them selves..fine..It makes for good theater I get that much..But for the love of Pamela Andersons twins..Can we please let these people who get everyone all riled up and cause so much b.s. with these post carry their cross on this web site.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Tsloan, just relax, noone else should post here then it gets dropped to the bottom of the list nothing happened, case closed and we move on the the next big hoax-er prediction

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I want to comment here and bump this post as nothing happened.

Obama is in India creating jobs, but nothing happened.

The sun rose and set, but nothing happened..

Please, original prophet, come forth and apolgoize for doing what so many have done before you.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
92 people fell for it and flagged it. Too bad we can't see those names, too.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalpr

Originally posted by KpxMarMoTT

But mark my words, something is going to happen, and I have absolutelly no idea of what exactly and that is what scares me the most.

Mark my words, YOU FAILED MISERABLY.

I second that....
These prediction threads are getting more and more by the day, and all of them dates come and go...
Epic FAIL mate!

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Yeah, So what happend?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
NEWSFLASH:

A huge, worldwide or localized catastrophe will occur on {Insert month}, {Insert Day}, {Insert year}.

I guarantee it will be huge, it will be devastating, it will be life changing!

And most importantly....it WILL happen, on a date in future history, that absolutely no one will be able to predict.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
And once again another prediction that falls short of its promise. As always, validity flies right out the door once a time frame is given. I think we all can agree that false flag attacks are a reality but we must keep in mind that events on the same scale as 9/11 or Pearl Harbor only come every so often and rarely one atop of another. We have become a society of the "right here", "right now" mind set. The certain individuals in power that conduct these events have foresight and patience. By them realizing how easily we all forget our history, they can repeat the same crimes over and over again with each new and unsuspecting generation.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MadDogtheHunter

Well put. Patience and foresight is the name of the game. How many people predicted 9/11/2001 as a false flag attack? I'm willing to bet very few if any.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I see today that many of the British Government are going to Asia as well.

Conspiracy? Something big going to happen in the West?

Probs not. Tis a coincidence though.

Peace

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadDogtheHunter
NEWSFLASH:

A huge, worldwide or localized catastrophe will occur on {Insert month}, {Insert Day}, {Insert year}.

I guarantee it will be huge, it will be devastating, it will be life changing!

And most importantly....it WILL happen, on a date in future history, that absolutely no one will be able to predict.

And I predict that I won't even get one lousy star for this 99.99% accurate prediction!

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
its the 8th now. Same ol same ol

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Today is Nov 8. Did I miss something???

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
My friend got married on the 6th...the celebration was a big event. I am sure you have no way of knowing him, so good work on realizing this was going to happen.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Maybe by posting the evidence he prevented the False Flag Attack from happening.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Does all the predictions need to be answered by the TV ?

Or do we really know anything ?

Did it happen silently? we never know that either.

All of you angry posters out there, popping up after 6th of november, please focus your energy on something constructive.
edit on 8-11-2010 by Vicodin because: Oo

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join