It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

November 6 2010 is going to be the day something BIG happens.

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by KpxMarMoTT

But mark my words, something is going to happen, and I have absolutelly no idea of what exactly and that is what scares me the most.

Mark my words, YOU FAILED MISERABLY.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
"But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only."

There should be a little red banner that appears next to the name of the doomsday hoaxers. And too bad we can't reference these guys and where else they post these predictions.

The apocalypse is on hold yet again lol.....

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
As a skeptic...this makes it all worth it...God i love this part.......

Guess what? Today is the 7th and NOTHING happened...LOLz...love it

Same as last time...as last time...as last time....exponentially

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Hadrian

LOl rare indeed to find ANY boy with a finger buried knuckle deep into any dyke...hehe

come on Mods...i just HAD to.....

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
You have a lot of guts posting such claims...folks that respond to support your theories are even further out than you are...bad things will continue to happen but nobody is keeping track of all the good things and the good things far out weigh that bad you silly little donkeys...

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
YOU LOSE.

ENJOY THE SKUNKWORKS.

(Also I believe this is your first black mark for false prediction.)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Fail.
Second Line.

I predict that sometime between now and 2020 something HUGE, is going to happen, in or around November and December. Details:

- It has a Jolly laugh
- It has a white beard and red hat.
- It has flying reindeer...

Give up?

edit on 7-11-2010 by NeverApologize because: My prediction

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Just thought some of you may want to know two nuclear reactors have been shut down - one in New York and the other in Vermont. Nobody was injured.

Associated Press Transformer explosion at NY nuclear power plant Associated Press, 11.07.10, 11:08 PM EST BUCHANAN, N.Y. -- A transformer exploded at a nuclear power plant north of New York City, leading to an emergency shut down of one of its reactors. An official with the Indian Point plant in Buchanan says no one was injured in Sunday's explosion.

Source

The transformer explosion has also been listed in RSOE: hisz.rsoe.hu...

The nuclear reactor in Vermont was shut down due to a leaky pipe. They're saying the two incidents were a "complete coincidence".

Vt. nuclear plant shuts down to repair leaky pipe Advertisement | ad info Anonymous / AP FILE - In this undated file aerial photo provided by Vermont Yankee Corporation, the Vermont Yankee nuclear power plant in Vernon, Vt. is shown. The Vermont Yankee nuclear plant began an unscheduled shutdown Sunday evening, Nov. 7, 2010, so workers could fix a leak where radioactive water was seeping into the complex. (AP Photo/Vermont Yankee Corporation, File) NO SALES By DAVE GRAM The Associated Press updated 2 hours 29 minutes ago 2010-11-08T02:51:45 - MONTPELIER, Vt. — The Vermont Yankee nuclear plant shut down Sunday night after workers detected radioactive water seeping from a leaky pipe in the complex. A Nuclear Regulatory Commission spokesman said the public is not in any danger.

Source

These incidents happening now are a little eerie considering how everybody has been talking about nuclear events. However they seem to be minor incidents and no cause for alarm.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I don't see what the big deal is that it didn't happen that some of you are running around like nah nah nah "see it didn't happen nothing ever happens bla bla"

Why are you people even here? Isn't stuff like this what this site and others like it are about? You will ALL be crying in the future when they shut all this alternative news and radio down. Regardless if this stuff ever happens or not its at least interesting and beats the crap out of mainstream TV bs like "law and order" and its many fail spin off shows. IMO anyway....

I called 9-11 as bs the first minute they aired it.

I called the oil spill as something not right the first minute the news aired it.

And I am calling for another something big between now and a few years. 9-11 is old news. The alternative news is beating a dead horse with it now. It was carried out sloppy and while there may have been "clues" to it. I dont think what is coming will have clues. It may be completely random with no ties to anything. I think the shadow government knows all too well people are tuned into these clues now. And for all we know these clues like the simpsons were purposely put out to ALL members and affiliates from the top down so as to inject propaganda and weed out spies when it came out in the media. Rubber tanks and WWII anyone? Propaganda is a very powerful military tactic and I imagine so is psy-ops like the gulf oil spill (which we still dont fully understand what that was all about).

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Why do people insist on making predictions down to the very date? There should be an unwritten law to never give an exact date to when this stuff will happen. After the day passes, it makes this website lose its credibility.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
If I am not wrong, Nov. 6 was heavy, heavy Scorpio. Moon, Sun. It was one day recently. It was a rough week for us. Had a friend murdered, everyone at everyone's throat, 2 neighbors got in a fight in the middle of the road...even my 8 year old nephew got in a fight at his birthday party.
I bet the guy that made the prediction looked at the astrology. We looked at it after the fact, I admit. I was like, darn everyone's so crazy, I bet the astrology sucks, so my husband looked at it and said it was really bad - scorpio everywhere. Unbalanced.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
it is now 8 november, so what happened?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I stubbed my toe really hard on the 6th was that it? No wait, my cat caught a bird was that it?

I'll ask fail cat what happened.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Something BIG did happen. You blew your credibility. No sweat though mate, try again.
edit on 8-11-2010 by thepixelpusher because: content

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeddun
As a skeptic...this makes it all worth it...God i love this part.......

Guess what? Today is the 7th and NOTHING happened...LOLz...love it

Same as last time...as last time...as last time....exponentially

skeptics can keep winning..but the day the doomsayers win.. they wouldn't be able to brag.. hence the predictions and cautions before something terrible happens..

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by KpxMarMoTT
Another world war is uppon us. With the other 600 billion that was « created » out of thin air comes a new wind....

Yes... you're right...... I can definitely smell it

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by arkaNd
Very well written post. S+F

What part was "well written"? Multiple words spelled incorrectly, poor grammar and sentence structure, and don't mention the prophecy coming true. Typical ATS. Becoming a festering ground for garbage like this. Happens everyday. Off to try to read the November 8th prediction thread, if it's even readable...

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Er... It's November 8th now.. Looks like this thread is closed..

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
erm... Still here :-)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Noobs.
Can't even get a prophecy right.

The Catastrophe will occur on a day NO ONE prophesied about.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join