It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

November 6 2010 is going to be the day something BIG happens.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Well, nothing new yet. As I stated last night. They should just shut the predictions & prophecies forum down.

Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Oh the pain and torture of another false prediction!!!!!!! Lmao. I am predicting I will be drunk on my next day off lol. Who ever gives these false predictions.... stay in you're parent's basement and hopefully you're computer crashes. Only then will you become useful.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRhenn
So what happens when something does actually happen. What then? Do the bashers just say.. awe.. It was a coinkydink! Just the chance that you got one out of a million.

I'm a "basher" and heck yeah, I'll say "what a coinkydink!" Because that is what it'll be. Ever heard about the boy with his finger in the dike
? When people claim the world's going to end every day, it becomes meaningless because on what day is the world not going to end? When it does, someone got it right, but did they really? Hard to tell because every other time, everybody was wrong. Seriously, the next time a 9/11 happens, or a Haiti, or BP disaster, does anyone think there won't be a prediction thread on ATS that won't qualify? And won't people just line up in an ecstatic frenzy of devotion in the poster's divine powers? But we know, now, in the down time, that this is ridiculous ... this thread serves to illustrate this phenomenon well.

Of course, all of this is immaterial because people pretend as if there's some evidence for these predictions when, in fact, there's nothing except people making stuff up. Sometimes ignorant people feel the need to latch onto something and often pick the output of other ignorant people, sometimes creating a maelstrom of ignorance where the unwillingness to utilize our brains and be reasonable, observant and life-experienced people is celebrated.

This is not interest in the truth.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I don't think anyone on ATS has ever predicted anything which ended up happening. Like this thread, it's now the 7th and nothing. Not saying anything isn't going to happen, just not on the date anyone predicts. (But someone is going to get lucky, statistically speaking...)

I don't care much for these "prediction" threads, but I use them as a place to gauge what possibly *could* happen instead. And I think they'd be better off as *what could happen* threads sharing ideas, theories and whatnot on a topic.

Anyways, I would just like to predict something myself. The world isn't going to end in 2012.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frontkjemper
I don't think anyone on ATS has ever predicted anything which ended up happening.

Well, not entirely true....

A page back, I DID make a prediction that I was going to brew some coffee....and I did...and it was good.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tnewguy
Well, nothing new yet. As I stated last night. They should just shut the predictions & prophecies forum down.

Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail, Fail!!!

............... or just keep the posts in the Dreams and Personal Predictions forum. If an OP makes a prediction with a specific date and/or time on the Prophecies and Prediction forum and it doesn't pan out, they should have a 'hoax' flag assigned to them, similar to a 'star' and/or 'flag' assigned to the worthwhile, substantiative posts as an overwhelming majority of members contribute. If a member gets a total of 3 'hoax' flags assigned to them, they're banned. This should only be applied to those who make personal predictions in the Prophecies and Predictions forum. They can throw all the slop against the wall they want in the Dreams and Personal Predictions forum. My $.02.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by who-me?
reply to post by fallow the light

You used the wrong "waist" ya should have used "waste" luckily nothing happened and your still alive to learn this useful piece of information and it is not waste(d).

You used the wrong "your". You should have used "you're". Luckily nothing happened and you're still alive to learn this useful piece of information.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I have a legit prediction---please read this:

On November the 8th at roughly 11:30 I will be standing in line at my BX on base waiting for them to release Call of Duty: Black Ops. Now that is a guaranteed prediction that will come true.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Maybe it's too late to mention this; but maybe the whole Simpsons thing had to do with setting the clocks back an hour. Perhaps this is related to the banking problems too.

People really lose their mind over that checkerboard pattern.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frontkjemper
I don't think anyone on ATS has ever predicted anything which ended up happening.

Not true... I've made a prediction on almost every prediction thread on ATS since I arrived, stating that the prediction will not happen... and guess what?

I'm ALWAYS right

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by prepared4truth

i did think this was an alright thread but you bore me now how can that fella who loves his life be whats wrong with the world as he clearly isnt your long winded replies stink of im right your wrong well im sorry i gotta say im on the side of drink a beer or even still go buck a 20 dollar whore a chill the # out nothing will happen like every other predicted date i dont give a # who you are but no #er can predict the future only create it i ain t no prisoner orslave and never will be going round PREACHING at ppl to open there eyes resonates with what i hate about religeon and ppl who spout that # if ignorance is bliss then leave us to be in bliss as we dont worry about # that dont happen

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Well I am almost let down that I bought into the hype this time, it did not feel right on so many levels to watch as

the heads of state all left the country at the same time, coupled with sunspot activity, earthquakes, strange weather

balloons being launched all over the world, missing nucs, warm weather when it should be cooold, animals acting

crazy and getting lost and or run over in record numbers, and just the general feeling of panic from the skies recently

on the boards, oh well I have to say it is a relief to know we are all still here and well.

I guess I have become a real Doomologist...

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
another EPIC fail why does there always have to be a conspiracy when its just coincidence everyone just needs to take a moment take a deep breath and chill the # out

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by aka_angrygoose

Because it's very important to establish a formalized way of predicting the plans of our EVIL LUCIFERIAN MASONIC JEWISH BANKSTER MASTERS! Watching the Simpsons.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

edit on 7-11-2010 by Invisagoth because: (no reason given)

I didn't mean to double post. But I was making a point:

All this thread was doing was serving to provide proof that

A.) We are not insane.
B.) We know how to predict the future
C.) We can do it using codes TPTB has sent us through the cartoons on the television.

Proving all of these things would be very exciting. It would mean that we "cracked the code." It would lend weight to our assumptions that TPTB utilize code to communicate with their members using a system the mainstream has yet to discover. Sadly, I feel that the only "codes" are the ones we all take for granted every day.

We know when we're supposed to be at work.
We know who we are supposed to be afraid of and take orders from.
We turn the damn wheels of the machine of every day.

Watching the Simpsons is not fighting TPTB. This is an ego-defense mechanism.

edit on 7-11-2010 by Invisagoth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
so what happened on november 6th did i miss it what was the big event.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
So I'm guessing that this:

Merapi eruptions displace almost 300,000 doesn't count?.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I'm sure that one day, somehow, one of these predictions will eventually come true. Throw enough ---- at a wall and some of it will stick. The problem is learning to take everything with a grain of salt, and staying motivated or rather not getting disenchanted and losing your focus.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

My thoughts exactly! These people need to be flagged for a hoax. This site can't be taken seriously if we continue to let these type of fear mongering predictions to be posted.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join