It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

November 6 2010 is going to be the day something BIG happens.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by PayMeh
Don't count it out yet, This: www.abovetopsecret.com... is happening and breaking. I've verified it with a news source. It may be innocent, but it's caused, at least for now, temporary unavailability of funds using debit/credit cards in isolated locations all over the country so far. How long it lasts will determine if this is a big deal or not.

Hi PayMeh,

Yes I have been following the thread (of the link that you provided) and also I've heard, too, that Webbot predicted Nov. 6th as the day banks would start acting up. Not sure of the wording, sorry.

On a strange sychronizational note, this morning, when I woke up, my first thought was to look at my cell phone to see what time it was (as I usually but not always do upon waking). The time was 11:06. And that date was 11-06. No joke.

Star

“We are called to be architects of the future, not its victims.” Richard Buckminster Fuller
edit on 7-11-2010 by Antoniastar because: of a grammar issue.

edit on 7-11-2010 by Antoniastar because: I forgot something.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
this seem to have become a bashing thread now. im glad that people still take time out of their day to make others feel like crap. it warms my heart to know that. i wish i had that kind of time on my hands to waist......

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by fallow the light

Apparently you do have that kind of time as you came here and posted bashing the bashers.
I would like to thank you for that as I really needed a good laugh, it warms my heart to know that there are still a few good comedians out there

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Well thats another one done and dusted!

I'll give it a week till another crackpot predicts something that wont happen.

Hey, maybe Ron Weinland will come up with something new?

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by fallow the light

You used the wrong "waist" ya should have used "waste" luckily nothing happened and your still alive to learn this useful piece of information and it is not waste(d).

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Well that went well............NOT, more doom and gloom that hasn't come true. I really don't know why I read these threads, maybe it's just the sceptic in me about the world ending

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
So what happens when something does actually happen. What then? Do the bashers just say.. awe.. It was a coinkydink! Just the chance that you got one out of a million.

These guys will always be around. Nothing will change. Most of them are kids, overly opinionated at that. Dont pay em any mind. Blacklist as many as you can, then you will have no worries to know what those that feed on the misery of others will no longer be in your sights. Let em do what they want. It shows true worth and true maturity. When they put up their own posts, find all the flaws in it and bash them back, if you wish to sink down to that level.... They dont faze me any. I'm smart enough and wise enough to take what I think might be truth and dig into it, and the rest isnt important. Kinda like a crossword puzzle. Circle the words ya need and the rest is just usless meaningless filler letters.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Aww, I missed the apocalypse... Again??? This is like the fourth time this month...

reply to post by theRhenn

Just a note, from someone who hasn't been a kid since the '80's... In crossword puzzles, all the letters matter. Well, at least they do if you're doing the puzzle correctly!

~Heff

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
You know what Rome was not built in a day....so why does something big have to happen in a day....what ever happened to a chain of events.....i woke up this morning and decided not to pee in the washroom upstairs.....i decided to use the one downstairs...and you know what that completely changed my life....but will i know why on this particular day...nope.
It was a small change but has had big effects on my life....do i know the outcome on this day...nope.
so what happened yesterday that will effect change today...i have no Idea....but it might change tomorrow...and since in some parts of the world it is already tommorow what does that mean when i am here knowing tomorrow has not yet come in some other parts.
anyways...predictions are never really wrong are they....i predict tomorrow will bring about global change cause my dog will turn left instead of right.
cause he turns left he will encounter a cat and chase it...that cat will lead him to the middle of the street and he will cause the car to swerve to miss him and it will be carrying the president of Nigeria whom will then miss his meeting to stop people from going to war and the world will go into great turmoil.
STUPID DOG.

edit on 033030p://f46Sunday by plube because: letter

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Today is November 7, 2010 ... guess what? We're still here. But I have a prediction for today ... it's going to be a beautiful day!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by NellahB

Its not going to be a beautifull day here in Scotland, severe weather warnings in place. Described as unusual, due to kick in at 6.00pm this evening. Also, I presume there has been an EMP overnight as all TVs in mine and my 2 neighbours houses have screwed up channels and 2 of our car radios had to be re-tuned....good fun, eh?

respects

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by KpxMarMoTT

The "something BIG" has already happened. The moving of chess pieces around the board, Obama to India and such, is mostly diversionary. People focus on the president traveling to India. The president is the diversion for Jeffrey Immelt, CEO of GE, traveling to India with the president. The president is actually part of Immelt's entourage rather than what they would have us believe. These two men have been espousing government enforced energy savings for the sake of the world environment. This India trip, similar to Al Gore jetting around the globe for speaking engagements, flies in the face of any NWO espoused environmental concerns. And so the billions or whatever total we will be paying is more than likely for Immelt to promote GE more thoroughly on the world's most densely populated land mass. This is a sales call with the president along in a supporting role for Immelt.

Not everyone is/was blind to this and the danger of having CEO's in czar-like positions. Looking back you can find a number of concerns and objections to Immelt being appointed to the president's Economic Recovery Advisory Board. Including this one offered by the The Free Enterprise Project:

"Given the nature of the SEC charges, Obama should question the motivation and truthfulness of everything Immelt says including the company's support of cap-and-trade legislation. Immelt's support of cap-and-trade has nothing to do with a concern for the planet but everything to do with setting government mandates to purchase renewable energy products such as GE wind turbines."

Here's the entire article: President Obama Must Dismiss GE CEO Jeff Immelt from the Economic Recovery Advisory Board

And so this is mostly, if not all, slight of hand. These actions that send shivers down our spines, giving us the impression that something dreadful is going to occur are actually aftershocks. The dreadful has already occurred, this moving of chess pieces are the diversions and cover ups. The Fed has already approved printing more money this week and Immelt is in India on our dime with his sales pitch for a green driven global monopoly being supported by our president, his entire staff and family. Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride. People voted for hope and change. Now they're looking for the reset button.

GE India is expanding at 30 percent annually, Immelt said in an interview in Mumbai today. “The country has a massive energy deficit,” he said. “They’re going to invest in a whole range of different technologies and GE is going to be able to participate in most of them.”

The entire Bloomberg article: Energy to Drive GE’s $10 Billion India Goal, CEO Says

There you go, we pay a billion for this junket and GE makes a cool $10 billion and that's just the number Immelt is selling. Imagine what the real take will be.

Just one example of how the something BIG has happened, the damage is done. The India trip, the mid-term elections and all of the chess moves we focus on, are just distractions in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Well, what a surprise...

There are people on this forum with serious mental illnesses, and your scaremongering and rabble rousing doesn't help in that regard. You should be banned immediately, and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Can the admins create a dedicated prophecy thread that everyone can avoid?

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
No you guys got it all wrong... It happens in three more days.... DUH!!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
FAIL!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Come on guys lets not be so harsh obviously the aliens came along and disarmed all the nukes

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by KpxMarMoTT

Well it's Nov 8 and,............... What happened ? NOTHING!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Is it too early for flapjacks?

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by theRhenn

So when some clever Dick makes unfounded predictions and they don't eventuate we're supposed to say nothing?
Just allow these fear mongers to continue with their games?
If someone has something valid to offer, that's fine but why must we tolerate this sort of bs time and time again.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Yup, woke up this morning, turned on CNN and we're all still here and still wrapped up in the elections last week.

I predict.......I will brew some coffee.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join