It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

November 6 2010 is going to be the day something BIG happens.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
With the current state of the world, it wouldn't be such a far-fetched idea to think that "something" was going to happen. I just don't see the point of all these speculations. After all, Nov 6th is only a few days away and we can just wait and see what happens.

The most perplexing part of these predictions is the sources that give them validity.. the simpsons cartoon, webbot and now this. I mean really, is this what its come to? What purpose do think 34 fighter jets would serve to Obama if "something" was to happen?

If I was running the world I would be laughing right now at how easy it is to keep the masses distracted while I rubbed them blind.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
you can always make big change happen,even as one person.
for example you can just MOVE OUT to a nicer country, where you wont be unemployed and drinking fluoride and aspartame. you do know the european union forbidded fluoride in their tap water dont you?
if french people can make blockades and get what they want,now those are true patriots, they are proud of their country,because they as people have VOICE and POWER.
the american elections are a nice opera,i hope you enjoy it. because if obama gets elected again behind the scenes,even when all your votes count against him, it would be a pretty nice civil war.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arrius
I am afraid. I am afraid that now that this has been posted on ATS...this will never happen. Like every other prediction here.

Don't get me wrong. I've been having that "something big is around the corner" feeling, too. And from what I understand, there are others who feel the same way. But to be honest about it, I don't know where on the timeline that corner exactly is.

So...there. I guess, waiting is all we can do.

Me to, i just want it to start and get it over with. The waiting and feeling of that something big is around the corner is more exhausting the the happening itself i predict(ohw another prediction :lol

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Personally I don't think anything will happen, but what do I know? I've got my food, water and ammo stocked and ready. The reason I don't think something will happen while the Prez is in India, is it would be obvious that they knew ahead of time that something was going to happen and they all got the heck out of dodge before hand and I think everyone would see that. Just my 2 cents...

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I don't buy it.
I've been coming here for years. It seems like every year we go through this a few times. Each time someone says "I can't remember any other time there were this many predictions around just a few days"

Operation Blackjack was supposed to be the big event just last June.

See you all on Nov. 7th!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I cant wait for these dates to hit.

1. something big happens and lots of people die

2. the day carries on and its same old same old. If this happens i will not look at another web bot timewave thing ever again. if option two happens. it shows we cant see the future and we shall let the chips fall as they may.

boy i cant wait for these days.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by NoArmsJames

Nuclear Fals Flag Alert, 3 days
That one has over 300 Flags!!

Two Week Prediction
Rather weak one, but supposedly from a CIA source.

Imminent Nuclear War, Early Nov, Webbot
I didn't read that one.

Baba Vanga: WWIII, Less than 1 month to go
That one has 127 Flags and 229 replies.

Timewave Zero xiyncs with Webbot Nov 7
That one is a pretty good thread, if you like that stuff.

Old Man senses "Tipping Point" November
I haven't noticed that one until just now, but apparently it is an 80 year old coworker of the OP, and he is not a doom and gloom or conspiracy type.

Another Webbot Thread
I like that one, because the webbot guys are usually so hard to pin down, and their "predictions" are usually only apparent in hindsight. BUT, this time they narrow it down to the minute and they put their arses on the line!!

Random prediction for fall, but it came back in March
That one is pretty weak, but it is just more gasoline for the current fire, and it predates all the current hysteria on ATS.

Anyhow, my point is the amount of "good" attention, respected posters, flags, and replies that these threads are getting. Usually they are blown off quickly, or they are discussed amongst a small interested group, but to garner 300+ flags on these prediction threads is unheard of!!

I think something is going down. The constant attention in the media on suspicious packages, especially as pertaining to India. The decision of Obama to take his family with him to India, along with a huge entourage, and war ships. The decision of Hillary to stay out of the country until the 8th. The congruence of Webbot, Timewave, Baba Vanga, and other visionaries. The election results. The economy. Now I hear Netanyahu will be in New Orleans, with Biden, and possibly with Hillary? (Nice target!) The certain upcoming defeat of Obama in 2012. What the NWO/PTB/Puppetmasters or whatever, what they need is a big unifying event to unite the masses behind their agenda or separate the masses into chaos. Either way they win.
edit on 4-11-2010 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

We'll have to agree to disagree. Flags & Stars don't make something any more likely to happen..

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NoArmsJames

Thats true, but there are a lot of people on ATS that are extremely vigilant in their research and skeptical in their approach. There have been some really, really good threads that did not get 300 flags. I have never seen a prediction thread with more than 20 or 30 flags. I guess my point is that some of these threads are researched and put together well enough to convince even the seasoned skeptics on ATS, and that is saying a lot!!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MrOrange82

Kick ass video!

Somehow I have a feeling the revolution will not have monster riffs crunching in the background and hot chicks running around.

However, if it does, I may be persuaded to participate

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
First US targeted assassination in Gaza pre-empts next Al Qaeda offensive

A missile fired from an American warship in the Mediterranean hit the car in which Muhammad Jamal A-Namnam, 27, was driving in the heart of Gaza City Wednesday, Nov. 3 and killed him,

The twin attacks were scheduled for Sunday, Nov. 7, or the following day.

even after the abrupt passing of Al Qaeda's operational commander in the Gaza Strip, the two MFO camps in Sinai remain on high terror alert. The Al Qaeda cell or cells assigned to hit the South Camp in Sharm el Sheikh are still at large, the objects of a massive manhunt by Egyptian forces. It is also feared that Namnam's own cells could split and sections head out to North Camp in northern Sinai to complete his mission.

Events like these often lead up to larger scale events.
edit on 4-11-2010 by john124 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by KpxMarMoTT

All these wealthy people you put on here, they are all DEAD. Lets see the ones ALIVE.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I think whats going to happen is the "predicted doom day" will pass and it will hit us unexpectedly a few days later lol Nothing is ever EXACT. I dont believe the prediction but we shall see! Oh by the way, I thought it was moved to the 5th? Im confused..

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by prepared4truth

You've got your view of the future needing to be changed and that's cool. I don't want everybody to think like I do, but if my words make somebody say, "You know, stuff really isn't that bad," then I've done a little something. I still think that you're deluding yourself thinking that a revolution would do anything except get you and everyone with you killed. Then you inspire more people to fight and die, perpetuating violence and all for nothing.

Our lives as Americans (my country) is pretty frickin awesome compared to people living in the slums of India or any other poor or war-torn country. We are fat and dumb and have the right to stand up and say we don't like our system because we're spoiled. We all hate to pay taxes and go to work to support our families. How would anything you do or say make that any different. Sure we're in depression and the country belongs to corporate big wigs and China. That has yet to stop me or my kids from leading healthy, fruitful lives. If that changes, I'll be the first to say you were right and I was wrong. Until then, see my first post.

And for clarification, what exactly is the change you so desperately want to see? How exactly are we enslaved? Your posts have been full of vague and nondescript claims.

Anyway brother, I wish the best for you on whatever road you follow in this life. Let me send you off with a semi-original quote that I live my life by:

You only get one spin on this ball of dirt so you might as well have a good time while you're here because nobody makes it out alive.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Only part I did not like was this:

Communications set-up and nuclear button and majority of the White House staff will be in India accompanying the President on this three-day visit that will cover Mumbai and Delhi.

Read more at: www.ndtv.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I don't really see how a youtube video of a Simpson's episode is "really well researched"... I'm not flaming what you just said but yeah.... All I'm seeing is a heightened hysteria on ATS (nothing new) and a "predictive" simpsons episode filled with weird imagery.

I just don't see any real solid research going on.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by KILL_DOGG

You make good points.

I'm not encouraging VIOLENT revolution (which is a trait attributed to the term which does not belong). You can fight without being violent. You can stop depending on an invsible entity to feed, clothe, house, and entertain you and instead reach within yourself for it. Humans have "overactive imaginations" for this purpose.

Things can change and just because Americans are spoiled doesn't mean this life is OK. Why are we so spoiled? Why do we get to use more resources than any other country? Why do corporations condition us to like or dislike certain concepts? Why are we slaves to corporations, in turn making them richer while we scrape by life with what we have? Why are we slaves to media outlets that we don't really need, yet we follow their generalizations and stereotypes FAITHFULLY as if we are worshiping them with our time and defense?

Just look around you. If you ask a few questions, this "sanctuary" starts looking like a prison. It can be changed though.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Lets discuss further on the 7th.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by KILL_DOGG

Originally posted by KILL_DOGG
reply to post by prepared4truth

Dude, what is there to change? .... I like my life. I have a good job, wife, kids, big house, nice motorcycle,

All paid for and debt free eh? Lucky you. Then I guess no-one or nothing can take it all away.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Something big is going to happen on the 6th? Well... DUH! It's my birthday. That should be enough cause for celebration as it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join