It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

November 6 2010 is going to be the day something BIG happens.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by KILL_DOGG

Originally posted by KpxMarMoTT
Do not ask me for proof , because I have none right now to provide.

EXACTLY. You have nothing to base any of this on. You site a bunch of profitable organizations as "puppet masters" and throw out names like Bilderburg like it should be important, even though it's just a fraternity for old, rich people. You need to relax and have a beer. If something goes down, well, you can't stop it, you can't change it, so you might as well enjoy the ride.

Really? The guy is simply saying that he feels like something is going to happen. He even states that he has no proof, and you still berate him for having no proof? Why don't YOU relax and enjoy a beer.

I feel like something big is happening or going to happen. I'm not saying something is going to happen, just that I FEEL like something is going to happen. As someone else stated, there are a lot of seemingly random things pointing to November. Sure you could say that about any month, but you don't always have a bunch of people pointing to the fact that they are noticing it, and feel like something is coming. All you guys who just like to argue, please prove me wrong. Honestly, if someone can point out a bunch of other threads where people are talking about many different sources confirming their feeling that some major event was imminent, it would put me at ease.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmoothCriminal22
I've been following this website for years now and for some reason, there are always people making these predictions that NEVER come true. Too many people on this website act is if they want the world to burn to ashes. I will continue to stay positive about our future until I actually see something legitimate that could disrupt it.

Peace & love.

Some people actually are joyous over any possibility that a flip of the switch will start a war, unleash a deadly virus or reduce the planet to ash.

These "Rapturians", aka fundamentalist Christians, believe, actually want humanity to come to a horrid and painful demise. They however will be whisked up, up and away to heaven to live with the Lord while us heathens, those unfortunate souls who may somehow escape the horrid ending, will forever roam a scorched planet looking for nuts and berries to eat enabling us to live another dreadful day!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by KpxMarMoTT

Nothing will happen...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Well, I'd say that if anything big at all happens, I'd say it would be natural disaster. Maybe the eruption of Merapi...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
The whole country has had this,"Something very big and bad is right around the corner," feeling, during, The Bay Of Pigs, after Kennedy's assassination( Well, I suppose this WAS something big), and of course, all during the Cold War.
Ever since we learned to harness the power of the atom, "we", meaning our military, we have all been in extreme danger every day of our lives, and will continue to be.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arrius

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Really, even on ATS I can't remember another time that had this many predictions boiling down to a couple of days! The 5th through the 15th is either going to be very tumultuous and interesting......... OR very boring and enlightening!

Maybe it us ATSers who are triggering the web-bot all on our own?

Good one!

I was thinking, being relative new here, that I'd like to up my star and flag count, and so I've been pondering a new end of the world thread.. seems all you have to do is throw together a few relatively coherent paragraphs, mention Obama, Bilderberg, Webbot, 2012, "Flase Flag", and there you go, 100 flags and stars!
edit on 5-11-2010 by NewAgeMan because: word change

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I'll tell you what will happen:

Most people on conspiracy websites all over the internet are telling people that they will leave the websites if nothing happens tomorrow to November 14th.
These are the things that some conspiracy websites do, providing evidence that members of ats, glp DON'T use common sense and make people leave websites.
If there is TPTB or Illuminati, you guys with those silly predictions are actually doing the same work they want to do.
Government tells you is all okay and those silly threads, given their absurdity, are providing the proof that nothing will happen.
If something happens in November, it will be from nature, not from man.

One day there will be a breaking news of a mass suicide or school shooting where the shooter has read of a fear mongering prediction and wanted some huge thing to happen, or even, because of the thread's existence, he went to shoot people, you know, the world is plenty of crazy people.
And all for those silly threads.
Tomorrow you should laugh at yourself. Its the silliest day of the year for conspiracy websites.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
I'll tell you what will happen:

Most people on conspiracy websites all over the internet are telling people that they will leave the websites if nothing happens tomorrow to November 14th.
These are the things that some conspiracy websites do, providing evidence that members of ats, glp DON'T use common sense and make people leave websites.
If there is TPTB or Illuminati, you guys with those silly predictions are actually doing the same work they want to do.
Government tells you is all okay and those silly threads, given their absurdity, are providing the proof that nothing will happen.
If something happens in November, it will be from nature, not from man.

One day there will be a breaking news of a mass suicide or school shooting where the shooter has read of a fear mongering prediction and wanted some huge thing to happen, or even, because of the thread's existence, he went to shoot people, you know, the world is plenty of crazy people.
And all for those silly threads.
Tomorrow you should laugh at yourself. Its the silliest day of the year for conspiracy websites.

I say let them go. At least then maybe we can get back to serious discussion on ATS.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by arkaNd

Good Point about Jekyll Island. I forgot about that meeting. An airport is very close to where the Federal Reserve fellas are heading. They could have Jets waiting there to whisk them away at a moments notice.

I think the big question is WHERES THE BUSH FAMILY going to be on the 6th? If something is going to happen in the U.S. they will be very far from danger.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Well guys... Its the 6th now here at 2.43 in the morning

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fretz

OMG!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

keep breathing, Amicus, you're right hard Time is coming, however, those, who is called TPTB by you, are only puppets, but Nothing more

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

The Pink Card holders have initiated their boarding procedure:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cd7b7ebc0204.jpg[/atsimg]

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Well it's November 6 here in the UK. Nothing happened yet. And I'm sure you'll be feeling pretty damn stoopid on November 7th when still nothing has happened. Another prediction consigned to the vast BS-Bin that houses all the other ATS doom predictions.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by Fretz

OMG!

AND NOTHING HAS HAPPENED! ZOMFG

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I will tell you what, I will bet ALL my assets (albeit, very little), that everyone here will STILL be posting all this end of the world, NWO, Illuminati, Freemason, Bildeberg, or whatever, stuff on Nov. 7th, Dec, 17th, or Jan,1st and NO ONE will care about THIS thread, BUT, there will be another one very soon. Any takers?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by umokay

oh so appropriate and actually an insightful and observable dynamic of a forum albeit unfortunate. Nice to meet you. S

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by yoesse

Cmon now, I am just pointing out the obvious, am I supposed to believe all this will happen, but, yet, no one will abandon their computers to save their very lives? And very nice to meet you too :-)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by Arrius

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Really, even on ATS I can't remember another time that had this many predictions boiling down to a couple of days! The 5th through the 15th is either going to be very tumultuous and interesting......... OR very boring and enlightening!

Maybe it us ATSers who are triggering the web-bot all on our own?

Good one!

I was thinking, being relative new here, that I'd like to up my star and flag count, and so I've been pondering a new end of the world thread.. seems all you have to do is throw together a few relatively coherent threads, mention Obama, Bilderberg, Webbot, 2012, "Flase Flag", and there you go, 100 flags and stars!
edit on 5-11-2010 by NewAgeMan because: word change

hahaha - with all those key words in there, u know that the NSA has picked up on that post. I'll help them out TERRORISM, BOMB PLOT, WHITE HOUSE, OSAMA BIN LADEN, SAUDI ARABIA, PAKISTAN, TALIBAN, AFGHANISTAN, and the granddaddy of them all IRAN and YEMEN.

That should pique someone's interest.

To all at the NSA reading this post, Hello !

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Its 3:02 PM in NZ now and....no big news yet...

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join