It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

November 6 2010 is going to be the day something BIG happens.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I've been following this website for years now and for some reason, there are always people making these predictions that NEVER come true. Too many people on this website act is if they want the world to burn to ashes. I will continue to stay positive about our future until I actually see something legitimate that could disrupt it.

Peace & love.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Well,

It's now november 6th 2010 here in Europe.

So today is the day. I am ready for it.... Let the games begin

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
NASA delayed The final mission once again of Discovery. Nothing but problems. I have a terrible feeling about this one and not sure if it's been mentioned. What if it takes off tomorrow and the worse happens. It blows up. Tragedy. Then TPTB declare it was a act of terror. And all hell breaks loose. Triggering another war of wars WW3.

Just a bad feeling and have had it all week. Not like the people were't warned all the leaks and problems delaying the ...get this...Final Mission. Sabatosge?

I hope nothing happens and all are safe. This would be a deadly false flag.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
So in England Newsnight news has been cancelled due to a strike, well I wonder if this is connected to what they may have been due to report on !

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Indonesian Volcano Kills 77.

www.news.com.au...

I believe there is a thread about the volcano being set to go off?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I finally got through to the end of the thread. AHHHH my god that was like 20 minutes of reading.
Well I would like to start off with something very simple, I do not believe I am a prophet, And I do not believe that I am god. I was sure of what I wrote down, at the time being. I believe that many of you are willing to simply close the thread and call me a liar and a fearmonger. I guess I don’t mind and I had that comming to me, by not proving anything and just laying out circumstancial evidence. I only said I had a feeling that seemed to fit with what I saw and of course I don’t mind admitting when I am wrong. And I believe that I am going to get exactly that tomorrow.

And right now after all the negative responses, and being mooved to the prophetic section, I mean I would even put an Anti-Flag on myself right now. And like most things I predict I am always prooved wrong. So I am ready to suffer the consequences of having wrote something that I only felt and that I could not prove.

But if something was planned for tomorrow, and that knowledge is in fact power. I hope that It has averted something from unfolding simply because knowledge got out of this. And I have learned alot from reading every single comment in this post. A lot of people are very scared that my person, is seeking an end and some auto-destruction and extinction level event fantasy that I might have. But I can assure you that this is not the case. I am simply speaking with my mind and never even thought this thread would get so big. I even said to myself today, Way to go dude, everyones jumping on the bandwagon with this november 6 th date. Bravo to yourself, your making some people expect the end of the world.

I do not believe that november 6th is in any way the end of the world. I just believed at the time that some big event might happen. I would like to bow to the OP of this thread here :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

For stating the obvious, that this is in no reason at all to panic. It is senseless in itself to go overboard with it. And when I started the thread I thought to myself, you should not say : something big is going to happen. You will just cause people to go into fear mode. And I must say that at some point in writing it, I was a bit fearfull, and that is why I wrote it. So that people could then bring other opinions to the table and reassure me. I am sorry if you got the wrong impression out of all of this.

I have read a lot of things on this website that reasonated with my person. And at the time of writing this I really felt it. But I must admit that right now I feel like somewhat a false prophet, even if such a thing was never intended from the get go. And I hope I am totally wrong with this whole November 6th date. And no doubt I will be proven wrong about nov 6.

So to all of you I say : Good night and to an uneventfull November 6th !

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by faithkeeper

Hmmm... What an interesting read it has been on here over the last couple of weeks.

The majority of these "prediction" threads on here, really get me thinking about what if, what if there is actually something to them. But in other ways, I think it's a load of sh!t.

In saying that, only time will tell and given it's the 6th of November here in Australia right now, it's not to far away until we actually find out if there is any truth to these "predictions".

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I hope nothing bad happens cause I want to play Cataclysm when it comes out in December.

edit on 5-11-2010 by Recloose because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Recloose

I gave you a star becuase you just touched my nerd-heart haha

But hey, here we are 7:29pm EST, U.S.A. - Nothing to report here in the southeast.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by KpxMarMoTT

I dont want to get particularly involved in this thread. There is little point in speculation over tomorrows events, however i did want to mention one point in the linked article that all posters have seemed to neglect. It states in the article that the "nuclear button" has also been taken along with the entourage and Obama, and to me this seemed quite an odd thing to mention. And why would the nuclear button needed to be taken with on a simple journey to another country? Presumably by the nuclear button they mean the means to activate the USAs nuclear weaponary.

well what do you all think? weird huh.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by predisposed

I thought the nuclear button was always within reach of the president, someone correct me if I'm wrong. But hey they do have a nuclear bomb tunnel ready for Obama and clan, huh.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I'd bet a whole lot of money that absolutely nothing happens. You're all just a little too paranoid.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I don't know if you guys remember, but the blind Russian lady Baba Vanga predicted WW3 to occur in this month of this year, and supposedly she said it had something to do with India and the assasination if 4 heads of state, and Obama had been one of the names suggested as one of the 4. Here's a link to her predictions

Vanga Predictions

Here is a snippet from the article discussing this prediction:

2008: Baba Vanga speaks of conflicts in "Indonesia" leading to the upcoming WWIII, but I've seen some people say that Indonesia had been mistranslated and it's meant to read "India". This will also involve the attempted assassinations of 4 heads of state. Since I'm writing this in January 2009 I've seen numerous names thrown out as possible candidates for the assassination bit - including Barack Obama due to the white supremacists' foiled plans. Think what you want about this one.

I find this a little more than coincedental, seeing as how this prediction was made long before Obama was ever supposed to be in India, and since he supposedly has been having threats on his life. What could start a war more quickly than the assasination of our President? (Not that I like him, but the reality of the situation is still there, whether people like him or not). Anybody have something to add about this?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Recloose
I hope nothing bad happens cause I want to play Cataclysm when it comes out in December.

And I want to play Black Ops

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

What if..jus what if...they moved everybody in the white house out to blow it up! like in the movie independence day with will smith....that could be the false alien threat ... but who am i anyway ...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by 302Found

600,000,000,000 world population! Where did the extra 593,000,000,000 people come from?

He never said the world population was 600 billion. I don't know where you got that from. He was referring to the Federal Reserve making 600 billion dollars out of nothing (not backed by gold).

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Recloose

Maybe you get to play Cataclysm irl. Lol. It will keep you from wasting months leveling your 80's to 85 and trying to queue for a pug. So, when the world goes to # what character you gonna play?

If the world goes to # earth will be a PVP realm with tons of grief players.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by andrewh7

Not alot of the Currency that the Federal Reserve is actually backed by Gold, no Gold standard. A counterfeit dollar has the same worth as a Federal Reserve Note, nothing. It works due to the fact that we have faith in it and take it to a store and exchange it for a good or service and the store accepts the note in faith that it will pay of all debts or loans, etc. As far as the FedRes putting out new cash with no backing what makes that different then when Lincoln issued out Greenbacks or Kennedy unrolled the U.S. Note? Ah, No one gets shot this time since the people that would not like competition are the ones making the free cash.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

I didn't shoot video today but I plan on going back out tomorrow. I just parked my car in a lot somewhere and walked around to different shops with my laptop, speakers, and microphone in a back pack. Didn't wanna bombard people with facts, just talk about things they already know and elaborate. Debt they don't need, corporations they feed, evil deeds they do just to see themselves succeed, you know...

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join