It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

November 6 2010 is going to be the day something BIG happens.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

edit on 5/11/10 by B.Morrison because: the wiser I become, the less I have to say.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

The military presence is appalling when you consider how much money it costs the tax payers to operate even just one aircraft carrier. Of course they will say the military is there for other reasons..... its not surprising really.

But what caught my eye was this:

Apart from Obama's Air Force One, a few private luxury jets carrying top American corporate leaders, who are part of Obama's entourage, are also expected to arrive in India in the next 2-3 days. Read more at: www.ndtv.com...

Are tax payers picking up the tab on these so called "private" jets that aren't even carrying politicians? And why do they have to be there IN PERSON anyways?!

If I am able to afford high quality meeting software, which actually works wonder by the way, I'm certain Obama and his "entourage" must have incredible ways of communicating without ever even having to leave their office.

I hate to keep referencing movies, but in film 2012, at the drop of a hat, the govt, the rich, the global elite, all took off for Asia because it was already predetermined to be the safest location geographically. It does make one wonder......

Either something bad is going to happen, or Obama just has a spending addiction. Have a nice trip Mr.President, dont worry, we'll foot the bill.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The 34 warships accompanying Obama thing is FALSE:

Pentagon spokesman Geoff Morrell also outright rejected the claim that 34 warships would patrol the Mumbai coast while Obama is in town. "I think there has been a lot of creative writing that's been done on this trip over the last few days," he said. "We obviously have some support role for presidential travel ... but I will take the liberty this time of dismissing as absolutely absurd, this notion that somehow we are deploying 10 percent of the Navy, some 34 ships and an aircraft carrier in support of the president's trip to Asia — that's just comical.

Source

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Has anyone mentioned or brought up the fact that India will be embarking on a manned lunar trip soon? Maybe Obama is going there to disclose some facts of what is really going on up there. (if anything at all)

Do you guys or girls ever get the feeling that almost all of the conspiracy stuff could be 100 percent bs? I mean, what if nothing happens at all tomorrow. What will the new date be?

I think I was happier before being into this.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DaGremlin

You might be right DaGremlin!

Maybe its better to be going round unaware of all of this stuff.

BUT! I think these conspiracies are interesting in that they show what people are thinking not necessarily what is happening.

Those who DON'T know Talk.

Those who KNOW, say nothing.

All I know is that previously, I used to give my opinion on this sort of thing a lot.

Ten years research down the line, I don't have much to say anymore. Just a bit to try and give friends a lift or some hope. The whole thing is way too complicated and convoluted that if you tried to explain it.........well lets's just say, no one would believe you anyway!

So now, I just Wait!

Oh! And I don't worry too much either!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoArmsJames

I wonder if the size of the convoy was planted online by someone in Russia. Since they see a US and India relationship as a threat, Russia could be trying to make the United States look bad.

*shrugs*

Imagine how the world will look when the United States and India make a contract, so we can build, maintain, and sell nuclear power out of India.

Originally posted by innervision0730
reply to post by Section31

I posted too why hes going to India but everyone keeps ignoring it. Thats because they are only looking for doom..

It is easier to believe in doom and gloom than anything else.

edit on 5-11-2010 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
BIG bad stuff happens everyday, although good things happen everyday also...

I want specifics and details, something BIG could be anything but does not say much at all. It is about equal to saying there will be an automobile accident somewhere tomorrow in the world and it is going to be a BIG accident.

What gets my goat is that I am kind of new here so I come and sign in today trying to read some heavy stuff an d what do I/we get ? I sign in and then click on the forum tab then right at the top of the page in bold lettering is the 'members picks' this is the third time of my last three log-in's that one of these posts are at the top of the page but this time it is a different date, pfft!

moderators... you guys need some better PHP coding or something so you can get the good posts up top.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Once again. Nope. Nothing will happen. You, along with everyone else that posts worthless prediction posts based on pretty much nothing, now have no credibility.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
You're all going to look and feel rather foolish when tomorrow comes and goes with no major event haven taken place. Although I'm sure some of you will use some random shooting or bombing somewhere as 'proof' that you were right. These prediction threads are always completely wrong, and pointless and they're an embarrasment to ATS if you ask me.
edit on 5-11-2010 by Project-Sign because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoArmsJames

Pentagon spokesman Geoff Morrell also outright rejected the claim that 34 warships would patrol the Mumbai coast while Obama is in town. "I think there has been a lot of creative writing that's been done on this trip over the last few days," he said. "We obviously have some support role for presidential travel ... but I will take the liberty this time of dismissing as absolutely absurd, this notion that somehow we are deploying 10 percent of the Navy, some 34 ships and an aircraft carrier in support of the president's trip to Asia — that's just comical.

Source

There is a site showing realtime locations of all US Aircraft carriers and their headings. I have been searching for it since your post went up, but I can't find it! It is linked on ATS several times, but I can't find it here either. Does anyone remember the site? It would help to verify or debunk the patrol of the Indian coast!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Project-Sign
You're all going to look and feel rather foolish when tomorrow comes and goes with no major event have taken place. Although I'm sure some of you will use some random shooting or bombing somewhere as 'proof' that you were right. These prediction threads are always completely wrong, and pointless and they're an embarrasment to ATS if you ask me.

I, for one, will not take any random shooting or near miss as acceptable. If nothing comes to transpire by the middle of November, I will be taking an ATS sabbatical for several months (except for Debate tournament).

I promise to turn in my doom and gloom hat for at least 6 months if the next two weeks fail miserably.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
crap man my apologies... I just realize now that I am in the Prophecy and Predictions section and was redirected when I clicked the topic.

I suggest a ban on this section of the forums from making top members picks...
edit on 5-11-2010 by Cosmic.Artifact because: addition

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I have got to get your job Getready.......lol

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Splendid. I wish all the 'prophets' would offer to do the same.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

LOL! Ya, I really should be doing some work. That is part of my reasoning for seeking a sabbatical from ATS. It is quite a distraction, especially when the occasional active thread pops up.

Luckily, when I do buckle down, I can accomplish a lot very quickly. I have to be under the gun before I get any work done.

edit on 5-11-2010 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
So, if something now happens, all the believers will say "I told you so." All the nonbelievers will say, "That's not what you meant by that." And all the people in the middle will either be shocked when something happens, and say "Maybe they were right" or disappointed and say, "I thought maybe this time".

The sad thing is I don't know whether I'll be glad nothing happened, or disappointed. It's a weird feeling that it seems a lot of people share. There is almost an excitement in the air, and people waiting for "SOMETHING" to happen.

Then again, maybe we'll all be transported to another reality, and end up in Disneyland.....

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Just one question (to anyone out there) has even one of these doom/gloom/shtf prediction threads EVER come to pass?

I suppose there is always a "first time" and whatnot, but take it all with a grain of salt. Oh and by the way, it is Nov. 6th in India now, yes? Has anything happened?

edit on 5-11-2010 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

edit on 5-11-2010 by Cloudsinthesky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by cryslyn75

exactly, this guy has no idea about collective unconscience or butterfly effects... there has been more good happen in the world today than bad else we wouldn't be here.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alda1981
reply to post by SeelenJaeger

Kardesim did they ban youtube again in Turkiye?

can't see any relevance to the topic, but yes, youtube is blocked by higher court again and people are trying to access it via proxies

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join