It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

November 6 2010 is going to be the day something BIG happens.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
It's kind of sick how people who create these disaster prediction threads really don't want to be wrong, like they are hoping something will happen so they can say, "I told you so" and hold their head high saying, "yeah, I knew something was going to happen; people should have listened to me". Time and time again I read nonsense threads that all predict something bad, and guess what? Not one time has any of them been right. These prediction threads are really getting out of control. If something was going to happen, what do you possibly think you can do about it? I agree with Kill_Dog...relax, have a beer, and enjoy the day. Be greatful you live in a country that has freedoms such as the internet, whatever country that may be.

And you talk about us being enslaved...what do you mean by that? Quit being vague and please explain. This is a bunch of nonsense is all it is. I'm not going to share my beer with you on November 7.
edit on 5-11-2010 by milkmustache because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkmustache
It's kind of sick how people who create these disaster prediction threads really don't want to be wrong, like they are hoping something will happen so they can say, "I told you so" and hold their head high saying, "yeah, I knew something was going to happen; people should have listened to me". Time and time again I read nonsense threads that all predict something bad, and guess what? Not one time has any of them been right. These prediction threads are really getting out of control. If something was going to happen, what do you possibly think you can do about it? I agree with Kill_Dog...relax, have a beer, and enjoy the day. Be greatful you live in a country that has freedoms such as the internet, whatever country that may be.

And you talk about us being enslaved...what do you mean by that? Quit being vague and please explain. This is a bunch of nonsense is all it is. I'm not going to share my beer with you on November 7.
edit on 5-11-2010 by milkmustache because: (no reason given)

I guess we will be the only ones sharing beer all day on november 6th while these people worry about unrealistic predictions and on the seventh we will still be drinking.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
There are many dates making their way across the globe. Whether or not November 6, 2010 becomes one of those is yet to be determined. 24 hours will reveal the truth in this matter.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
mods this thread is getting out of control and there are about a million other threads just like this. Someone please lock this thread.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by milkmustache

I dont want something to happen because I can say "I told you so" Im hoping it happens because the country needs a strong enema to shake it loose.

Get everyone off all these economy, jobs, democrats, republicans, tea party, liberals, damn that obama, healthcare topics. We need to get some hardcore fear and destruction going on up in this country.

It will do you some good

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by arkaNd

Do anyone know who the 3000 people are beside the white house staff?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Ghost Who Walks

If you honestly think jealousy is the reason people see the need to put you down then you are seriously deluded.
I'd love to know what we could possibly be jealous of.

Thank God "nothing" ever happens in our little corner of the world. Who'd want to live like you do at the moment.

btw it's funny how you berate him for his supposed insults yet do the very same thing in response.

Yes im not sure if they were being sarcastic or joking in that post... Im far from jealous, why would I be envious of not having a supposed world ending/changing event happening nearby... interestingly Hillary Clintons visit to my country ends today, maybe she deliberately got as far away as she can from something, in which case our country would have a role far from insignificant.

I wasnt in anyway insulting the prediction though, I was simply pointing out something that seems to get neglected with these exact date predictions. Id be more willing to accept a 2-3 day window over an exact date. Its just a personal niggle, but I dont hold stock in most predictions anyway. My mother has often done some fairly accurate predictions based on the odd dream shes had or hunches and the like and shes made no mention of any date in Nov recently, id trust her predictions first before I believed in anyone others.

So I say nothings gonna happen... but hey I could end up eating a hat with a side order of crow, i wont turn the pan on just yet since its not for our 6th.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Oh vey, here we go again..

As if the bloody nose dealt to the Dems on the 3rd wasn't big enough.(Guess Americans aren' too fond of spineless pansies, however well-meaning they might be...)

"Big things are going to happen" Yeah ,You can bet your behind there are. Just not what You had in mind.

Pffffft. They should invent some licence for amateur-prophets. Someting in the line of : If 70% of Your predictions in the last two year come to pass, Yopu'll legally have the licence to spout Prophecies wherever You like. If not, tar&feathers will be Your dress of choice for 2 years...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
NOV 6 in history

1944 – Plutonium is first produced at the Hanford Atomic Facility and subsequently used in the Fat Man atomic bomb dropped on Nagasaki, Japan.

1971 – The United States Atomic Energy Commission tests the largest U.S. underground hydrogen bomb, code-named Cannikin, on Amchitka Island in the Aleutians.

There are some other interesting things happen on a Nov 6 throughout history but I just included the Atomic ones for dramatic purposes.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
It's very simple now a days... follow the money... thats it...

See if:

1) Politicians have moved money
2) Big business have invested in the Military Industrial Complex Companies
3) Any mass moving of resources.

Fox

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by KpxMarMoTT
Now first of all yes the president of the united states is visiting India this weekend. And I believe that many threats against his life were made. I believe that this is the reason for the augmented security. I believe that an exchange of fire is not only possible but most likelly to happen. And I believe it has something to do with either the money agenda, or the alien presence agenda. Either way, this move, of the entire staff to one single place, has a very high significance. And it is happening for a reason. Do not even kid yourself. Either the financial system is about to meltdown, or they are planning on doing something over there.

Around 9:00 pm last night on the radio, it was revealed as to why Obama was going to India. Russia and the United States are competing to establish several nuclear power facilities in India. Since many of our senators, prime ministers, and corporate leaders are going, they booked a massive security detail to protect everyone involved. United States will compete against Russia for a contract with India, so they can build nuclear power facilities. Whoever wins the nuclear power contract will be able to maintain, ship, and run the various outlets. It is a massive nuclear power grab.

Ironically, I predicted this when I first arrived to ATS. As of the beginning of next week, we will be officially entering into another Cold War.

edit on 5-11-2010 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by kid_cudi

Originally posted by KpxMarMoTT
Predictions of a november 6 Event are going to come true. There was nothing that really came and got me until I read this article today :

www.ndtv.com...

Admins : I know a thread was started about a simillar subject, but let me make it clear that this will not steer in the same direction at all.

Now there are a lot of things that are hapenning in our world right now and I would like you to take a few seconds and to think about futur events, and possible outcomes.

Now first of all yes the president of the united states is visiting India this weekend. And I believe that many threats against his life were made. I believe that this is the reason for the augmented security. I believe that an exchange of fire is not only possible but most likelly to happen. And I believe it has something to do with either the money agenda, or the alien presence agenda. Either way, this move, of the entire staff to one single place, has a very high significance. And it is happening for a reason. Do not even kid yourself. Either the financial system is about to meltdown, or they are planning on doing something over there.

Considering what some people predict, there might be something hapenning on the 6th of november, and I do not even know why, but it really reasonates with me in a way I cannot explain.

Now some of us might know this, but the president of the united states of america is only a puppet and only someone that was appointed by the major corporations and also certain shady groups that do exist. Now the UN, the Senate and the federal reserve bank, are all but complice to this charade and moquery that is the political environement in this world right now.

If you dig enough names and companies you will find out that the ones financing the campaigns for barack are all also members of the bilderberg. You will also find out with enough digging that there are only but 3 or 4 major factions in the world right now that want to take place as a dominant force. Their goals are all simmillar and that they want to control the population, the money, the governement, your life, your work. They all view you as the people that will bring them the control they want. You read and teach, and travel only to make the system that they have more powerfull. You do not need anything they have to offer. The most important things in life are free and can never be taken away from you by other people. The things that are true always stay true.

And right now the economic crisis was created only for the benefit of creating friction between factions. And all of these factions are all trying to play nice, and to make you fight out a war for them. There are not enough ressources in the world for all the people present. And they want to make sure they are the only ones left and that you die .

Another world war is uppon us. With the other 600 billion that was « created » out of thin air comes a new wind. And this wind will carry out the power and money that once existed in the united states and brake appart the country like a blade hitting a watermellon. In short, everything that was created in the 1900’s is all about the acts of one fellow. A mister Rockefeller, that built empires spanning the entire united states. This is the founding of the U.S power base. The economy. And without it, everything crumbles. And trust me if they need to reinject money, it is because it is doing so right now as we speak. Standard oil and its associates were the ones to create the DOW, they are also the ones running the show in the northern hemisphere of the west.

Your economy and my economy is based on a scam. You and me we are all working for absolutelly nothing. We are working to make someone else rich. We are working and doing stuff that we don’t really want, so that we can earn money and live a bit. We focus our thoughts and everything on getting a stupid piece of « %/ »! paper that is worth nothing.

I want to tell you this before the next false flag event, that you are all victims by choice. You choose to live the way you do. You choose not to open your heart and your eyes to what is going on all around you. If not then congratulations, and please wake up the most people you can to the reality of the game being played with your own life. And do not be surprised with a nuclear weapon goes off. Because it has been writen in here before, that the next scare tactic they are going to use, is a nuclear weapon. And most likelly in a city as well. Do not be surprised if something like that happens. It is most likelly that it will. (I sure hope I am wrong and I don’t mind if I am you can go ahead and label me whatever you feel like)

There is going to be « retaliation » from nuclear powers all over the world, and it is only a matter of time, and of where they will decide to strike. And I am guessing here, that the empire that is the United States of America, Is not only causing troubles, it is the « bad » side of this next and upcomming world war.

What do you expect? The U.S has invaded countries, has made war everywhere, is starting some within covert methods, attacks itself and blames other people, has nothing short of a concentration camp outside Guantanamo, and wikileaks mentions that it doesnt give a squat about the treatment of prisoners of war. That does not seem to me like a country that wants peace. It is a country that needs a piece.

And most important of all thats what we call the ennemy. And this is only a facade. Because the real threat has never been empires and their puppets. But those that pull the strings beneath. And if you check out your stuff a bit, you will see that every major rich person in this list here :

www.getrichslowly.org...

Has everything to do with everything going on right now. They are some of the puppet masters pulling every string and trying to conceive more out of war and empowerment over you.

Just looking into the names on wiki, It can easilly lead from roswell, to JFK, to watergate, the bay of pigs, 9/11 and further. As it is a lot of time consumed researching the subject I will continue on the subject a little bit later, But I will start writing it in a little while.

But General Electric, Standard Oil, Johnson & Jonhson, Microsoft, Oracle are but a few of the names that really stand out and are implicated in many different types of coverup. Do not ask me for proof , because I have none right now to provide. But I am pretty sure there are circumstancial evidence, at least, to back up my story. And I will try and make it more obvious a litlle bit later.

But mark my words, something is going to happen, and I have absolutelly no idea of what exactly and that is what scares me the most. So I invite all of ATS to bring forward comments, suggestions, opinions, that would further my theory.

And I always find it wiser to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.
Cheers.

The president is not going to India and those 34 warships are for other reasons. They are not linked to the president. Personally I know for a fact that nothing will happen because Nostradamus didn't predict it. And if you actually think something will happen then you better have your camera ready so you can show everyone otherwise it just didnt happen. NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.

He will also be protected by a fleet of 34 warships, including an aircraft carrier, which will patrol the sea lanes off the Mumbai coast during his two-day stay there beginning Saturday. The measure has been taken as Mumbai attack in 2008 took place from the sea.

Read more at: www.ndtv.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I personally have to give kudos to you OP for having the courage to post this. Especially since you had to know the pasting you were going to get for it. Although statistically, more of these turn out to be false alarms than predictions come true, I still appreciate a heads up when something like this is found. Even if nothing happens, I don't consider that a bad prediction. I consider it another note in my own research that can be referenced later. I must also point out that 911 and other events historically were also predicted beforehand, and were ridiculed just as any other prediction usually is. This is not necessarily a bad thing. It is just the way a society such as ours comes to feel when they have been deceived and misled more times than they care to count. At the same time, anyone with the resources to pull off a 911 or similar incident, would be counting on the "boy who cried wolf" scenario to play in their favor. Anyway, thanks for bringing it to my attention.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

The president is not going to India?

Was that sarcasm? I assumed that it was, until you continued to post, and now I am not sure? Do you believe that the $1.5T dollar trip complete with 2000-3000 staff is a farce for some other purpose? And at the same time believe that threads like this are a nuisance?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I live in the UK which is many times smaller than the USA. If our prime minister went on an official trip and took three thousand people with him there would be an outcry. On the other hand, if he took three hundred we would whinge a bit but in general say not much. What I am trying to say is this- in relation to size of country I don't really see a big deal happening here. OK perhaps the amount is a bit excessive but hey it's up to him, he is the president after all.

Peace

Seq

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
See here for details: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now, everyone knows why Obama is going to India.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
Lets discuss further on the 7th.

No, we cannot, 'b cause the world will have ended in a nuclear inferno, which will blow open a hole in the heavens so the virtuous can have their Rapture by then, while Obama will watch his handiwork from mount Gideon, or whatever mudhump the Antichrist is supposed to watch armageddon from, while his Zeta-Riticulous Taxi-cab-UFO is waiting to take him back to where he came from, eager to leave the parking spot because the NWO is asking rather steep fees for UFO-parking spots (hence the relative absence of UFO's on the ground, and oodles in the skies..All looking for the cheapest parking spots).

Hmmm,yeah..I guess I pretty much covered every angle here.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxStriker

It's very simple now a days... follow the money... thats it... See if: 1. Politicians have moved money, 2. Big business have invested in the Military industrial complex companies

Great so what have you come up with?

What has your extensive research shown?

Or is this some sort of homework assignment for the rest of us?

Becker

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Section31

I posted too why hes going to India but everyone keeps ignoring it. Thats because they are only looking for doom..

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Kill_dog and milkmustache are spot on, im having a can of bud as wee speak , so do the sensible thing people and chill the hell out or sit in a corner panicking either way your screwed if the shtf id also like to point out that bugin out or in wont help.so you better all pray that the econemy dosnt collapes becuase if theres chaos in america and you guys are broke, your enemies aint gonna wait or even let you recover at all.

all americas enemies will thump the hell out you if you collapse and also about the elites leaving as well where are they gonna go cos last i checked america is the safest place for them, americas enemies wont be too kind to them,so think about it

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join