It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Birth Of The Creator

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Interesting reading. I recall a documentary based on the String Theory... I think it was THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING. They suggested a further dimension - I believe the dimension of the loop. When you can go over something, like an ant crawling around a lampost. (My memory is foggy) It was most interesting because, it suggested that probability of this all being an accident was near on 'improbable'. To hear those words from pretty heavy duty scholars were quite profound.

I also have spent some time considering that the creator (or whatever one would like to call it) could be in all things, experiencing life to it's fullest as that thing. Obviously we do not have proof, they are mere thoughts and discussions. But what a gripping and exciting discussion it is to have.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Abduct
A good analogy would be this: Suppose there were ten times less laws in this country. You would have more options right? You could likely steel food from your local grocery store or rob a bank without breaking any laws.(less laws more options). On the other hand if the laws in this country were tenfold what they are today you would have less options. You would need permission to leave your own house and you would even be restricted to the places you could go.(more laws less options)

Nah, you still have those options.. there are just consequences for acting on those options....

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Oh its his theory who the hell cares?
edit on 11/17/2010 by The Endtime Warrior because: afterthought

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I like your theory. I don't believe in it, but I like how you came up with your thoughts. S&F for having imagination.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fingersoup

Originally posted by Alien Abduct
A good analogy would be this: Suppose there were ten times less laws in this country. You would have more options right? You could likely steel food from your local grocery store or rob a bank without breaking any laws.(less laws more options). On the other hand if the laws in this country were tenfold what they are today you would have less options. You would need permission to leave your own house and you would even be restricted to the places you could go.(more laws less options)

Nah, you still have those options.. there are just consequences for acting on those options....

Thats why this is called an analogy it is not to be taken literal.

But, let me go ahead and bite for just a sec. Are you suggesting that there would be no consequence if you broke a law of physics?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
You're on the right track with the String Theory. Higher levels of Mormonism teach about God's "origins" and Scientology takes up where they leave off.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I am replying to this thread in order to easily be able to come back to it in "myATS"

I am doing this so I can look at it later when I have more time. I will reply again when I read it.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Thanks Smithjustinb, I am looking forward to reading your thoughts on this.

-Alien

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
As you know, I have this thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In conjunction with my thread, I will argue or point out that it is light that is consciousness.

Consciousness, being at the root of all mental processes, it supplies a foundation in which mental processes can arise.

In accordance with my thread, assuming that the sun is a 4d being and that we are simply a mental process of that, then at the root of our own existence is consciousness. And then our own mental processes behave according to that one multidimensional consciousness. And even further beyond 4d is a plethora of 4d being making up one mental process of a 5d conscious being that has at the root of their mental existence, consciousness.

Assuming that the light is the source and information behind all of these dimensions to arise, then the light itself is the consciousness. There is one light that each time it passes into the eye of an observer, loses a dimension of its substance. So given that the sun is supposedly a 4d being's eye, then prior to the light entering the 4d being's eye, the light has a 4 dimensional quality. Then the source for that 4d light has, at its 5d existence prior to the light entering a 4d internal space, 5 dimensions of light.

It is always the same light. The light is the one constant. It is God. It is alive.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Very well thought-out and researched, OP! I can't help but be reminded of the explanation given by the character Daniel Jackson in Stargate... (re: 7 coordinates to travel in 3D-space) Is human concsiousness the 'Point-of-Origin'?

edit on 19-6-2014 by EzekielsWheel because: to add

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
You are right in what you think about dimensions and consciousness. Ancient people already knew about that. Go see the Tree of Life and there you have your dimensions.
About the birth of the Creator. He did not have a birth, He always existed, He was there always. he just got conscious of His existence. Let's go quantum; If a particle is floating freely in space with nothing around, just dark and void. Does the particle knows it exist? Does not know it until out of the dark it can distinguish a form, the particle saw itself, right at that moment the particle became aware of it existence. Creation begins.
You can do it yourself, sit at a dark room (so dark you can't see yourself). Do you know you exist? No, because you have no point of reference. But then slowly you star to see in the dark (your eyes begins to adapt) and you can see your hand or yourself. Now you became aware. Instinctively you try to open eyes wider. The more you open them, the more conscious you are of you and your surroundings.
The opening of the eyes signifies that you are acquiring knowledge and consciousness.

<< 1   >>

join