It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Final Solution - Why Leadership Is Required.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Hello ATS.

Let me begin this Thread by stating that I, (Censored due to ATS Privacy Policies) am not planning on causing any violence or rebellion against the United States Government nor its Federal Reserve masters. I am simply a spectator with a VERY powerful mind. Simply put it this way, great minds will be ridiculed now and cherished after their deaths. I already know that no Army can stop an Idea who's time has come.

Let me begin and i won't make this too long.

Societies, countries, leagues, have been shown to collapse all throughout history. People who are surrounded by money do not see any real interest in changing the order of things due to their comfort level. I as a man understand how difficult it can be to sacrifice your life, reputation, and future for... a better future for all our kids to enjoy. A future where they can go and experience the world without any sort of ARTIFICIAL SUPPRESSION.

The first thing that YOU need to understand is that YOU have been taught since a very young age to LEARN how to LIE. As you grow up, you may be lucky enough to experience SELF-REALIZATION. This can be a very discouraging thing for many men and women in our society. Understand, it is easier to let darkness roam than to sacrifice the time to shine a light. Same concept applies to Lies. If you are born into a system that lies, then rule of nature will give you two options;

Lie to survive or exclude yourself from the world. Today is my 21st Birthday and I figured i would make a thread to state the obvious. The obvious that no one wants to hear or come to terms with...

We live in a society where we are all separated in cubes. The military is ONE big CUBE that moves and rides along all these other smaller cubes. When humans give in, they become home sick and they want to go back to their CUBE. Understand this is the MAIN REASON we can and most likely WILL fail. Understand that the Military works and succeeds because of PURE LEADERSHIP.

We are all taught to be the leaders of our own destiny, but what happens when millions of leaders are faced with a GIANT cube and no communication or sense of REAL LEADERSHIP? Just because you are the leader of your own CUBE or Reality does not mean you can resist against a GIANT army. Understand that there are many special interests spread throughout the entire world that will protect their investments and YOU the leader of your OWN CUBE mean absolutely NOTHING to them. If you become a problem to them you either get recruited due to your natural intelligence or taken to your back yard and executed. If you think this is far fetch, just open up a history book for a few hours.

Listen, this is my FINAL SOLUTION in the 2nd American REVOL[\b]UTION;

Every single MAN, WOMAN, and Child fully aware of what is going on needs to begin to move to the center of the United States of America. We need to live in a community that makes COMMON sense and is purified by LOVE. We all want to be Loved. We all want our homes to become castles that reach the skies. If our natural human instinct is to seek LOVE and manifest our ideas, why not live amongst others that SHARE YOUR NATURAL PASSION? Create a MODEL community of THINKERS and FREEDOM Lovers in the center of the RED, WHITE, and BLUE. I guarantee, NO MORE POLICE BRUTALITY, NO MORE CORRUPTION, NO MORE BULL# LAWS, NO MORE ARTIFICIAL SUPPRESSION.

People in this Community would understand that they are there because THEY knew they were different than the rest of the world. They knew they didn't feel comfortable in their own skin and because of this, the leader within them decided to live amongst others who shared his interest. This is THE FINAL SOLUTION.

This plan is 100% Flawless. If i thought about it, then chances are… you probably wondered it. There is a great difference between THINKING and DOING. Ask yourself this question if you read all this; Are you willing to make yourself happy or continue serving a master that you cannot physically take on or see?

Make your decision NOW, pick up your phone NOW... and let MY IDEA spread because it is this IDEA that will save everyone from a VERY dark future. Let Aaron Russo's legacy and words live on through ME and YOU because that man was up to something great. I have said what NEED's to be said and now if anyone with WEALTH and POWER wants a ONE on ONE conversation with a REAL REALIST and FREEDOM LOVER than by all means, invite me to your home and we can begin to plan this out. Ladies and Gentleman, thank you for your time.

I would leave my contact information for anyone with REAL cojones but you know how it is. If you never hear from me again, I hope my idea came across and someone will eventually figure out that this is the ONLY WAY to ensure a better tomorrow for the kids of the future.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by drkid

No better time than now to start with the sign-ups...

Americanists

Be sure to read through the blogs, so you know what we're in for.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by drkid

hahaha that's feaking funny, ill tell you why later. What you say above the bold text is interesting. We are all brainwashed from birth to death, but especially during the childhood. What they call education and the # you got from your parents and ancestors. The older you get the harder it will be to awake, to free yourself or to realize yourself like you said. Thats why the younger the better coz the root of brainwashing, illusions and conditioning arent "too" deep inside your mind and coz you ask yourself a lot of questions at that time. But, the thing is, the conditioning is stronger than you think. And even the so called awakened ones fail to free from it because they believe it is - how should i call it - an universal truth, fact, law? In this state they are not free they are still living in illusions. What are these so called universal truths? Love, good/evil, superiority, evolution, justice... These arent universal facts, it is just what you were taught, mere illusions to make you think you are some kind of superior loving beings, differents from "filthy" "beasts". (funny thing is that beast is a pejorative term to say animals which are far less - and mostly not at all - dangerous, hateful, harmful, despictable than humans!) Love is attachment to the flesh and mind of another mostly stimulated by chemicals reactions. In the name of love people fight, hurt, kill, die, corrupt, torture, destroy, eat... love is used as an excuse to despicable acts. It is the greatest joke ever and a well used tool to control people. To me it a disgusting hypocrisy. Good and evil notion is human and has probably no meaning to others creatures in the universe and other worlds. You were taught these two notions and the way to identify them. Then you gained your unique way to identify good and evil within your life experience. Truth is good/evil is different for each human. It doesnt exist outside a human's mind.

So why do i laugh? coz you ask for people to gather under the same lies which lead to destruction and madness in the past and present. It is a neverending cycle and you cant dream getting the population out it. Whatever the era. Hopeless situation eh?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by EntityOfTheFuture
reply to post by drkid

hahaha that's feaking funny, ill tell you why later. What you say above the bold text is interesting. We are all brainwashed from birth to death, but especially during the childhood. What they call education and the # you got from your parents and ancestors. The older you get the harder it will be to awake, to free yourself or to realize yourself like you said. Thats why the younger the better coz the root of brainwashing, illusions and conditioning arent "too" deep inside your mind and coz you ask yourself a lot of questions at that time. But, the thing is, the conditioning is stronger than you think. And even the so called awakened ones fail to free from it because they believe it is - how should i call it - an universal truth, fact, law? In this state they are not free they are still living in illusions. What are these so called universal truths? Love, good/evil, superiority, evolution, justice... These arent universal facts, it is just what you were taught, mere illusions to make you think you are some kind of superior loving beings, differents from "filthy" "beasts". (funny thing is that beast is a pejorative term to say animals which are far less - and mostly not at all - dangerous, hateful, harmful, despictable than humans!) Love is attachment to the flesh and mind of another mostly stimulated by chemicals reactions. In the name of love people fight, hurt, kill, die, corrupt, torture, destroy, eat... love is used as an excuse to despicable acts. It is the greatest joke ever and a well used tool to control people. To me it a disgusting hypocrisy. Good and evil notion is human and has probably no meaning to others creatures in the universe and other worlds. You were taught these two notions and the way to identify them. Then you gained your unique way to identify good and evil within your life experience. Truth is good/evil is different for each human. It doesnt exist outside a human's mind.

So why do i laugh? coz you ask for people to gather under the same lies which lead to destruction and madness in the past and present. It is a neverending cycle and you cant dream getting the population out it. Whatever the era. Hopeless situation eh?

Hey thanks a lot for the Reply!

Here is my philosophy on education;
All nationwide or state level standardized testing will be eliminated. Children will learn basic subjects like Math, English, History, Art, Music, PE, and Spirituality (Can be replaced by parents religion of choosing). Each child's individual grade scores from first grade till 5th grade will be reviewed before graduating to the 6th grade. Upon review of the child's grades and personal sit down meeting with the reviewer or councilor, the parents can choose what types of classes their child's mind is really meant for. There is no need to make human beings, especially children, struggle for absolutely no reason. Education beyond 5th grade can consist of your standard subjects with addition subjects like…

How to build green houses. Farming. How to build free energy motors. Economics (yes before high school). How to defend yourself in court. Btw, i had a very interesting concept. Each home in this new Model community would have a FREE ENERGY GENERATOR! Guess who is in charge of building them as the generations pass? That is right, the Children will learn in school how to provide FREE ENERGY for their families home's and that my friends is something that should have been done many years ago. Children will learn what it is natural for them to want to learn, but most importantly of all, they will NEVER be lied to or zombified ever again.

I understand that WE human beings are beasts by nature. In fact we are worse than beasts because we literately gather with more beasts and figure out ways to kill our own species and species that have nothing to do with us except when they need to be hunted for food. The difference between US and Animals like Rhinos or Fish, is our will power and the ability to create. Also, i do not know what your experiences are with Human emotions, however i can tell you this from my own personal experiences that I know what love is and i know what it is to love.

In my Model community i would embrace the uses of Entheogens such as Mushrooms, Salvia, Peyote for Dimension traveling. Dimension traveling is one of the most sacred truths that these elites have kept from the public ear. Famous civilizations from the past have been known to use Shamans for spiritual practices or to simply teach individuals the ropes of Dimension traveling.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by drkid

Your idea of helping form a society based purely on love is a good one. You are much better off starting in New Hampshire rather than in the center of America, however. New Hampshire has a group of people trying to start fresh already (the Free State Project) and surely you can work together with them on that with your own idea. Both your idea and the idea of the Free State project basically laugh at that idea government is the solution to our problems and supporting each other voluntarily (motivated by things like love) are what actually solve problems! I very much encourage you to move to New Hampshire where things are really happening and can help you do it cheaply if you U2U me. I think you may make a figurehead and hopefully could possibly give you the credit for all my work. You are right that love is the only possible solution, and the rest of us are fools to believe we can force civilization into being with extortion (taxes steal from one group to give to another) and other forms of violence.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I looked into this organization and strongly believe there is something they are lacking, a true visionary.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by drkid

Very good post. Starred and Flagged.

Google Video Link

Please pay particular attention to the video at 1:04.

"The truth is what is happening in America is Fascism. Most people in America don't know what Fascism really is actually the synergistic effort of the government and the big corporations working togeather to stifle the people".

The corporations have taken over America and now run Washington at the expense of the people.

Our government "for the people and by the people" is an illusion.

Our government and most governments now, because this is global is run "for the big corporations and by the big corporations at the expense of the people.

Mr. Russo knew that and was able to intellegently expose this and for that he ended up with bladder cancer.

Yes, possibly he had a predisposition to this disease, but there are ways now to aim microwaves at someone and kill them via causing them to get cancer.

Another major conspiracy, start researching all the folks who have tried to warn the public about the NWO and how soon after they met "untimely deaths". Yes some could very well be coincidence but many I suspect were murdered.

TPTB are getting really crafty at making assassinations/murders look like "accidents/suicides/disease".

However, on October 23, 2007, talk show host Alex Jones declared that Aaron privately told him that he'd been threatened & thought his cancer was the result of an attack. If it was a DEW hit, there are many questions that remain. For instance, if he thought he was attacked, why didn't he make public statements to this effect? He could also have posted information on his site pertaining to this. I don't have solid answers for these questions. But it's possible that he studied this phenomenon & knew there was no legal way stop it. It's possible that, based on his circumstances, he decided it would be best not to burden his friends & family with something they had no control over. This too is speculation.

Continuing his depiction Aaron said, "I used to say to him (Nick Rockefeller), what's the point of all this? You have all the money in the world you need, you have all the power you need. What's the point? He said, "the end goal is to get everybody chipped, [in order] to control the whole society. ... To have the bankers & the elite people control the world." ... Do all the people in the Council on Foreign Relations believe the way you do? He said, "No, no, no. Most of them believe they're doing the right thing."" It looks as though at this point, Aaron was beginning to see the psychopathic traits in his friend manifest.

"He wanted me to become part of what they were doing & he wanted me to become a member of the CFR, & offered various business opportunities [to me]." Aaron expressed that Rockefeller wanted to get him to stop his political activities & join them. "[T]hey wanted me to join their side," said Aaron, "because they thought I was a mover & a shaker. And rather than me opposing them, [they wanted me] to join them. ... [But] I didn't go for it."

So, Aaron denied what he described as an unofficial invitation into the CFR, & decided not to drop his political convictions. In fact, he began to investigate the Federal Reserve & decided to produce probably one of the most important documentaries in history. It's called America: Freedom to Fascism, & in it Aaron targeted the head of the beast by exposing the sinister plans of the CFR, Rockefellers & other financial elitists.

Source and rest of very interesting article: www.thehiddenevil.com...

And as we all know, Aaron ended up with bladder cancer.

Possibly just another coincidence, but it seems awfully odd that people that many people that get approached to "join forces" with TPTB and refuse and expose the offer, end up dead.

And your idea of creating a community is good, but within the USA would almost be impossible. Look at Waco. Living within the boundaries of a Fascist State such a community might come under attack.

It would however, be worth the effort...........but the opposition would be tremendous, TPTB, the real puppet masters won't give up their power easily, not without a fight and they currently have one of the best armies in the world. You would need soldiers who are use to doing exactly what they are told to think for themself and gain a moral compuncture that most I don't think have.

Whether you're a 911 Truther, a Targeted Individual, or part of the truth movement in general, you should know that the drive to abolish the Federal Reserve is probably the single most critical task to be accomplished. Aaron certainly recognized this. Remember, things such as 911 cover-ups & the Hidden Evil can only occur because congress & the president are not in control. They are puppets of corporations. The same applies to the leaders of the rest of the NATO nations. In reality, this is a global fascist-communist state, with the trappings of a democracy.

Aaron started a nation-wide movement to abolish the Federal Reserve. Because of his popularity & passion for following things through to perfection, he most likely would have been able to assemble massive support. The financial elite were well aware of his capabilities, which is why they attempted to recruit him in the first place. They obviously knew he could pose a significant threat to their control. They knew he had a plan that could potentially work. An intelligent, independent person, who won't sell out, is their worst enemy. In my opinion, he is exactly the type of person they would target.

Source: www.thehiddenevil.com...

JFK sought to regulate the Federal Reserve as well and we all know what happened to him.

Things have changed in the 4-1/2 decades, TPTB, the real people in power no longer out and out have someone openingly assassinated - that draws too much attention to the cause.

They have gotten smarter and now destroy people and their families that speak out against by more devious methods.
edit on 29-11-2010 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by drkid

Always beware the man who is led by his ego. I find it interesting OP, that you deem yourself such a revolutionary thinker, and one that will just surely be cherished and loved by future generations.

There is another possibility here OP, you could be a crackpot. Now there's nothing wrong with that at all in my book the world needs crazy new ideas, and a constant flow of them! However, society will decide your fate on the issue of your mental-destiny, and for that matter your mental capacity.

It is quite hard for one mind to be father of a whole society, and the ego you need to believe yourself to be so makes me wary of your entire premise. Perhaps a more nuanced and humble approach may gain more followers.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy
reply to post by drkid

Always beware the man who is led by his ego. I find it interesting OP, that you deem yourself such a revolutionary thinker, and one that will just surely be cherished and loved by future generations.

There is another possibility here OP, you could be a crackpot. Now there's nothing wrong with that at all in my book the world needs crazy new ideas, and a constant flow of them! However, society will decide your fate on the issue of your mental-destiny, and for that matter your mental capacity.

It is quite hard for one mind to be father of a whole society, and the ego you need to believe yourself to be so makes me wary of your entire premise. Perhaps a more nuanced and humble approach may gain more followers.

Society lacks in faith. I wish i could tie this thread with the following...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Side Note: Listen, I do think of myself as a high thinker and a liberator. I am sure if society at one point put all their trust in one man and that one man was the truth despite the flaws that came along... perhaps the idea is ready to get rolling once again without the unfortunate which came soon after. I choose not to enslave the people of Earth but liberate them and create a Governent/Society in the benefit of everyone. I can get philosophical, i can be interrogated... However, people will not trust an idea that is not backed up by a powerful income.

One thing YOU people continue to disregard is that you are many, they are few. Sacrificing is the hardest thing we will have to adjust too. All i need is POSITIVE faith and LOVE from everyone that reads this, faith that some ideas that continue to have a bad reputation might actually work. Just try to understand in your heart that I am driven by the Charlie Chaplin speech.

Yes i am poor, but good intentions don't only come out of the minds of the wealthy and control structures of the world. Again, i ask, i demand the attention from those who seek a better society that will work. I am tired of living in a system that has no interest in being on your side. I am sticking my neck out and talking here, for you... the one who struggles just like me. Its time for something NEW.

edit on 4-12-2010 by drkid because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

Not to mention" free energy generators " which IF the technology existed would change the world on their own. Hmmmm a 21 year old with all the answers ; never heard that one before.

edit on 4-12-2010 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by drkid
Hello ATS.

Let me begin this Thread by stating that I, (Censored due to ATS Privacy Policies) am not planning on causing any violence or rebellion against the United States Government nor its Federal Reserve masters. I am simply a spectator with a VERY powerful mind. Simply put it this way, great minds will be ridiculed now and cherished after their deaths. I already know that no Army can stop an Idea who's time has come.

Let me begin and i won't make this too long.

Societies, countries, leagues, have been shown to collapse all throughout history. People who are surrounded by money do not see any real interest in changing the order of things due to their comfort level. I as a man understand how difficult it can be to sacrifice your life, reputation, and future for... a better future for all our kids to enjoy. A future where they can go and experience the world without any sort of ARTIFICIAL SUPPRESSION.

The first thing that YOU need to understand is that YOU have been taught since a very young age to LEARN how to LIE. As you grow up, you may be lucky enough to experience SELF-REALIZATION. This can be a very discouraging thing for many men and women in our society. Understand, it is easier to let darkness roam than to sacrifice the time to shine a light. Same concept applies to Lies. If you are born into a system that lies, then rule of nature will give you two options;

Lie to survive or exclude yourself from the world. Today is my 21st Birthday and I figured i would make a thread to state the obvious. The obvious that no one wants to hear or come to terms with...

We live in a society where we are all separated in cubes. The military is ONE big CUBE that moves and rides along all these other smaller cubes. When humans give in, they become home sick and they want to go back to their CUBE. Understand this is the MAIN REASON we can and most likely WILL fail. Understand that the Military works and succeeds because of PURE LEADERSHIP.

We are all taught to be the leaders of our own destiny, but what happens when millions of leaders are faced with a GIANT cube and no communication or sense of REAL LEADERSHIP? Just because you are the leader of your own CUBE or Reality does not mean you can resist against a GIANT army. Understand that there are many special interests spread throughout the entire world that will protect their investments and YOU the leader of your OWN CUBE mean absolutely NOTHING to them. If you become a problem to them you either get recruited due to your natural intelligence or taken to your back yard and executed. If you think this is far fetch, just open up a history book for a few hours.

Listen, this is my FINAL SOLUTION in the 2nd American REVOL[\b]UTION;

Every single MAN, WOMAN, and Child fully aware of what is going on needs to begin to move to the center of the United States of America. We need to live in a community that makes COMMON sense and is purified by LOVE. We all want to be Loved. We all want our homes to become castles that reach the skies. If our natural human instinct is to seek LOVE and manifest our ideas, why not live amongst others that SHARE YOUR NATURAL PASSION? Create a MODEL community of THINKERS and FREEDOM Lovers in the center of the RED, WHITE, and BLUE. I guarantee, NO MORE POLICE BRUTALITY, NO MORE CORRUPTION, NO MORE BULL# LAWS, NO MORE ARTIFICIAL SUPPRESSION.

People in this Community would understand that they are there because THEY knew they were different than the rest of the world. They knew they didn't feel comfortable in their own skin and because of this, the leader within them decided to live amongst others who shared his interest. This is THE FINAL SOLUTION.

This plan is 100% Flawless. If i thought about it, then chances are… you probably wondered it. There is a great difference between THINKING and DOING. Ask yourself this question if you read all this; Are you willing to make yourself happy or continue serving a master that you cannot physically take on or see?

Make your decision NOW, pick up your phone NOW... and let MY IDEA spread because it is this IDEA that will save everyone from a VERY dark future. Let Aaron Russo's legacy and words live on through ME and YOU because that man was up to something great. I have said what NEED's to be said and now if anyone with WEALTH and POWER wants a ONE on ONE conversation with a REAL REALIST and FREEDOM LOVER than by all means, invite me to your home and we can begin to plan this out. Ladies and Gentleman, thank you for your time.

I would leave my contact information for anyone with REAL cojones but you know how it is. If you never hear from me again, I hope my idea came across and someone will eventually figure out that this is the ONLY WAY to ensure a better tomorrow for the kids of the future.

hi i will re-read the thread later when i have more time but you make some very very good points

most of the crap that governs peoples` lives, isnt real its an illusion -- for example political correctness isnt even a real thing, its a guilt triping phrase people use to stop freedom of speech,

another example.. where i am, 16 17 is perfectly legal for sex, hell if you go iceland holland its i think 14....

yet in the u.s in many places..if you have sex with a 16 or 17 yr old your considered a peadophile, a pervert and a monster!
yet here its perfectly legal

it all comes down to conditioning

your conditioned to feel a certain way

and as long as it continues, and humanity allowes themselves to be sheeple, they wont go anywhere

top topics

join