It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Masons,Are they connected to MIB?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
HI,when i was growing up my Father belonged to the Free Masons.now my father was a ordinary man,he worked for a light company for years down to earth kind of guy,and always in jeans,but on the nights he went to the meetings he always dressed in a black suit, tie very immaculate.He was very quiet and did not discuss anything about the meetings,now looking back i always wonder about this,if it was just a fellowship of men what did they discuss,why was it so hush hush,he had the ring and pin with the free masons logo,i felt like it had special powers,I know it sounds crazy but i just wanted to hear others outake on free masons, I always felt something strange with my dad,like he was more than just a normal dad,your thoughts please

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23

my thoughts: this explanation sounds like a nice birthday card to your father haha

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

my dad is very shady.. he too was simple business man.. never recall him going out to special meetings, but he was away alot. he always seems to know more than what he says. there was never speculation he belonged to any organization...

recently i found a coin on his dresser... perhaps ill post a pic later.. but the coin is the great seal on the dollar bill. i looked it up and never found information on it as being minted.. i took it to a coin dealer, and when i showed him, he said, "isnt tthat freemason?" then told me to leave, in not such a direct way.
i asked my father where he got it, and he looked at me in some lunatic reaction, and said, "thats not mine, never seen it.."

so... perhaps we're in the same boat.

ill say this to end the post.. sometimes i feel like people i dont know are looking out for me. things go my way often, and it feels like im being guided somewhere, or to do something..

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by asperetty

Thanks for that kind reply, i would dearly love to send a birthday card to my dad if he was still alive

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

yes that is the logo i was talking about the great seal,didn't really know till you told me,i always wanted one of his rings are pins when he died ,but my family would not let me have one even though it stated in his will that each family member could have something of his and that is what i wanted and they said no,i could have something else

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

do you recall who received the ring? thats a bummer... my dad didnt want the coin back, and insisted its mine... i thought about trying to join, but so much information out there and dont know if if would be beneficial, or even if id be accepted.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Sorry i was wrong on the great seal logo,it wasn't that one,it was the compass looking thing with the Big G on it,that is the one he had,i was looking at pictures and found the correct one,but it is still strange kind of emblem

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

i know what your talking about. i have another coin with that imprinted on it. looked like someone took time to carve it, or press it onto the coin. it was a penny..

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

NO one that i remember got the ring are the pins,the last time i checked they are still in a lock box,no one else asked for one,i just wanted one because i thought it was a mystery and i was always drawed to it

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

pick that lock! i dont see why you cant claim it... do it..

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

my good man ,thank you for the post ,and ill tell you why he dressed up , its part of the dress code ,they all dress up like this when they have meetings , and just like any other club their are secrets within that club that help you grow as a person ,and you learn what being a real man is all about , so picture it like a club house or a fraternity , for people that want to become enlighten , i can assure you nothing really special goes on their ,its like a collage frat for people of all walks of life

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
your father was a member of the oldest fraternity known to man. He must have been a good man in order to be in such an organization. Some lodges have dress codes. Some require black tie, some Sunday dress, and some are come as you are. Some lodges even do Tux's with white gloves. It's not anything sinister, and no, he wasn't out fighting aliens once a month. Masonry is made up of men who want to better themselves and their surroundings. If you really want to know, go to the lodge he was a member of and introduce yourself. One thing we promise to do is look after the families of masons who have passed. So if you have questions or just need to talk to someone, that is where I would go. If there is nobody there when you go, look for the meeting nights and times. Then show up before a meeting and you are bound to find some folks who knew your father. I am sorry for your loss. If I can help in any way, please let me know.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I suppose the question is...

Is there anything else to note. How did your farther react to stories of the paranormal etc...?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
My dad was a stern,no nonsense man,when we heard of a ufo and this was in the late 60's he just kind of raised his eyebrows and said what alot of rubbish it was,so i don't think he believed in such things are he did and was just maybe passing it off as a joke

top topics

join