It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Vortex Based Math the Key to the 21st century and salvation?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Another strange coincidence -- you posting that info on Pythagoras. Schauberger called his own system the Pythagoras-Kepler-Schauberger system. That is the name of his institute and website that his family runs.

I have done some research on Marko Rodin but I am very bad with math, so much of it is lost on me.. but I defnitely see many of the things Schauberger believed and new things Rodin brings to it as well. I don't know if it is just my imagination but it seemed to me that Marko Rodin was about to mention Schauberger at one point in his 44 part video. He mentioned somehting about conspiracy theories.. and I think he may have been thinking of Schauberger at that point. Just a guess though.

Thanks for the links, video and things to research. I will definitely check those out as well.

Here are a few interesting links about Schauberger's key invention in my opinion. Though I think this description doesn't even really describe how powerful and complex the device and forces at play are.

jnaudin.free.fr...

jnaudin.free.fr...

jnaudin.free.fr...

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Thanks everyone who provided the constructive information on the topic. Seems like since the last time I visited there have been some interesting points which I need to look into, thanks for sharing!

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by 8311-XHT
Another strange coincidence -- you posting that info on Pythagoras. Schauberger called his own system the Pythagoras-Kepler-Schauberger system. That is the name of his institute and website that his family runs.

I have done some research on Marko Rodin but I am very bad with math, so much of it is lost on me.. but I defnitely see many of the things Schauberger believed and new things Rodin brings to it as well. I don't know if it is just my imagination but it seemed to me that Marko Rodin was about to mention Schauberger at one point in his 44 part video. He mentioned somehting about conspiracy theories.. and I think he may have been thinking of Schauberger at that point. Just a guess though.

Thanks for the links, video and things to research. I will definitely check those out as well.

Here are a few interesting links about Schauberger's key invention in my opinion. Though I think this description doesn't even really describe how powerful and complex the device and forces at play are.

jnaudin.free.fr...

jnaudin.free.fr...

jnaudin.free.fr...

It always amazes me how things tend to line up... Here's something you'll find interesting as well:

New OCN Jet Engine Sips 25% Less Fuel and Outputs 75% Less Greenhouse Gases

www.greenoptimistic.com...

Only sad part is... It's nearly 2011, and this sort of tech hasn't been implemented from far back in the past. Imagine our flight travel.

In reference to Marko Rodin... I was fortunate enough to watch his video lecture on one day, email the guy the next day, and by late evening we were on a 3-4 hour phone conversation. He had actually called me. My personal highlight of 2007. It was also an early birthday gift because the next day I got a year older and considerably wiser. Not exactly sure about the latter part though!

Browsing your links now. Thanks!

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by s7ryk3r
Thanks everyone who provided the constructive information on the topic. Seems like since the last time I visited there have been some interesting points which I need to look into, thanks for sharing!

When condensed down you have around a weeks worth of material to absorb. To fully comprehend... Allow yourself about a month. I appreciate you starting this thread... Catchy title!

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

Thank you for more great info. That jet engine is awesome. It's so great seeing people starting to move towards Schauberger's work -- or nature inspired designs in general. What is also amazing to me is that after reading about Schauberger's work in books by Callum Coats.. a gentleman who translated Shauberger's writings, I feel like I understand why that jet design would work so well.

I also urge you to read a book called The Hunt for Zero Point by Pulitzer prize winning aviation journalist Nick Cook.. this is where I learned of Schauberger.. and if you haven't seen it.. this video also mentions vortex science and I also suspect this work was derived from Schauberger as well. www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join