It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama meeting sex workers only reason for taj trip?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
WHAT THE ?
check this out this is the only "political reason stated for his "vacation" to the taj mahal ..

economictimes.indiatimes.com...

Adding to the Obamas’ busy schedule is Michelle’s likely visit to Kamathipura, where she will meet commercial sex workers on the invitation of an NGO. The highprofile visit is likely to inconvenience the citizens, as there could be a complete clampdown on traffic on some main roads of south Mumbai and sanitisation of buildings flanking them

ok so lets get this right go visit arts centers and local businessmen and sex workers??

REALLLLYY?

Is this some sort of wacky joke?
edit on 4-11-2010 by j4k312 because: boo boo

edit on 4-11-2010 by j4k312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by j4k312

Source?

second line

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
i recently read on here that obama and his wife are going through some tough times with their marriage maybe its to spice things up with them? get some hints and tips

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
source posted sorry i thought i had done that in the Op edited now though thanks

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
If she's going to meet sex workers, it's because she's working with an organization that's trying to educate them about STD's and getting out of the sex industry.

It isn't because she's horny. Get serious.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Ok, that's it....I am going on a month long vacation, buying a bunch of stuff and services, and then send the bill to the president...What? He didnt give his approval or authorization? Well, the big spenders never asked us our approval or authorization while blowing/hoarding/enjoying (whatever the case may be) our billions.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Try to think with organs above your waistline, please.

Visiting India is putting pressure on Pakistan who's been not too forthcoming in helping us out during this war. Emboldened India is a nightmare for Pakistan. There are also defense contracts to be made in India. Of course, the silly among us don't see any of that due to lack of education.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

So many areas in India are extremely poor and some people do what they have to do to make whatever money they can even if it risks their lives. I am assuming, though, that Michelle may know of that fact and thus try to arrange some way they can earn money a better way....Well, I say we in this country should come first in her attention and help us with jobs too.

It can be pretty bad everywhere. If they are going to India to try and suggest new ideas on how things could be better there, I think India should be careful, looking at the state the US is in and may be soon.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
If she's going to meet sex workers, it's because she's working with an organization that's trying to educate them about STD's and getting out of the sex industry.

It isn't because she's horny. Get serious.

I am aware that it isnt because she is horny i just cant imagine them spending so much and calling so many security people if its such a risk why is all this spending worth it at all .....

for educating prostitutes in another country??
why is he bringing some corporate leaders with him?
this just does not add up .....what ? is he trying to outsource more of our jobs wouldent that be great....
Or is this something much larger all together.
I am curious how much this is going to play out on the msm..
they probably wont even talk much about it.
edit on 4-11-2010 by j4k312 because: doh

new topics

top topics

join