It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamas Divorce. What are the ramifications to the country/politics?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

My post was not off topic.
what the hell.

whatever, remove this one to.
you know you will.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by schuyler

You mean people shouldn't be talking about ghosts and aliens on the paranormal or ufo threads?? wow.

The difference being that politics is politics. But tabloid style gossip on assumptions on a Presiden'ts marriage is not. It has been speculated about all the recent Presiden'ts marriages that they are heading for divorce. Ms. Obama is having a baby, they are getting divorced, Obama is having an affair. These have been speculated since he has been in office.

I'm glad you are amused, but I don't understand why. Did I say ghosts and aliens should NOT be discussed? Of course not. That's absurd to come to that conclusion. I'm saying ATS conversations are already on the crazy side. Why pick on just this one when there are so many to choose from? I took from your original comment that you thought this should not be discussed here. I'm saying you don't get to choose. All you get to do is pass on those threads you don't like, just like me.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

yea, i gotta be honest. i agree with you. i don't remember exactly what you said, but it didnt' seem too far off base. you gotta realize this thread is just brain candy, its just kicking around hypotheticals. i'm moving it to bts without specific mention of obama though. i should have known better to make this partisan when my real fascination is how the private lives of leaders CAN have national impact.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Yeah blame his relationship troubles for the state of America, sorry collpase of America!!!

Stories controlled by the NWO to distract the sheople who can't filter the BULL****

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I am just wondering if Michelle is tiring of always wearing a false-front. You know, listening to her conscience?

And those high ranking military officers getting canned for what they believe in?

For the sake of their own union which is none of my business, I hope they don't have what the tabloid conjectures; marital problems. They make a cute couple.

I edited out some ignorant crap, be glad you didn't have to read it. And I'm sorry; to those of you who did read it...

edit on (11/4/1010 by loveguy because: explained above

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join