It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coconuts removed from trees in preparation for Barack Obama's India trip

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Why waste the coconuts?
Just issue hard toe boots and hardhats.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
Go ahead and make fun.

Since 150 people die annually from falling coconuts, which is more than die from shark attacks, I think it's a prudent plan.

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, as they say.

I'm not too sure about that. I mean, when people go into shark infested waters, they often are very cautious. Sharks are usually reluctant to have a go at a human.

SO all these people wandering around willy nilly in coconut infested areas, not taking precautions? It's obvious these coconuts have it in for the people who think nothing of it.

Sounds like they're likely the sort of person who might not be missed all too much.. I mean, walking into a coconut infested region and NOT wear a helmet?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Its a scientific fact that coconuts fall slower in India, but that does not reduce the danger by much especially if the trees get shaken. Back in 1974 the Indian government set off a nuke, Ramanujan and Bose must have put their heads together on that one. They never used to take down the coconuts for the Queen when India was under British rule did they?

edit on 4-11-2010 by Bordon81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
"You put the lie's in the coconut, we drink it all up"

Second Lie...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Lets line the walkways with foam padding because he could fall and break his neck. Eliminate all sharp or pointy objects, cut up his food extra small so he doesn't choke.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
they didn't remove the telegraph link..

telegraph coconuts
but really.. think about it.. just say.. a coconut, which has a hardness comparable titanium, falls and puts someone in the hospital.. or worse.. do you REALLY wanna be the country responsible for that?

(and btw... that titanium thing was a joke.. please don't reply telling me coconuts aren't that hard.. i know this already... )

(sheesh.. in advance)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
This thing has got to be riddled with tons of clues and codes.
* coconuts
* slurpees
* tunnel
* India

What's the connection?

Will this be Obama's 9-11?

Only time will tell.

Prediction: Obama knew!

edit on 4-11-2010 by Alxandro because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Now they have to find all the Tigers . Tigers just Love to Eat Kenyans I here ......Talk about Overkill , I bet his Insurance Carrier Insisted the Coconuts be removed for Liability reasons ......

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bordon81
Its a scientific fact that coconuts fall slower in India, but that does not reduce the danger by much especially if the trees get shaken.

It's all that Hindooism that does it.
Our coconuts know that they get it right now or they dessicate in hell forever.
But Indian coconuts, indoctrinated in re-in-carnation, believe they have forever to reach humanity.

Or is it because India is on the bottom of the world, so things there have to fall up instead of down?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
Lets line the walkways with foam padding because he could fall and break his neck. Eliminate all sharp or pointy objects, cut up his food extra small so he doesn't choke.

Don't forget to tranquilize all the animals that might attack the President. And make lots of hamburgers! Cows just wander around in the streets over there! He could bump into one and get a boo boo!

Shall Obama be the first Bubble President? The eight ball says it is possible.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

Or is it because India is on the bottom of the world, so things there have to fall up instead of down?

According to the gravity maps the rate of freefall is dependant on many factors including density of the earth and changing magma flow. Technology for detecting the earths core modes such as the Slichter triplet was touched upon in the Tom Clansey novel "Hunt for red October". My theory is that the slichter triplet was discovered by Ramanujan fooling around with the squishee lady(all roads lead to Simpsons). Bottom line is that if you want to lose some weight, move to India.

www.nytimes.com...
edit on 9-11-2010 by Bordon81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I wonder if this might be a lesson from previous experience. I don't know the reason for the removal, but suppose some replicas were placed on the trees. Replicas that were, in fact, coconut grenades! Dum dum dum!

Well, I guess it might look suspicious with worker guys saying "Yup, time to replace these coconuts." Then they'd place thermite filled coconuts on the trees. .. ah nevermind, too bored to continue.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join