It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

34 warships sent from US for Obama visit

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mindovermatter88

Fareed Zakaria does state in the book that America will retain the position of most powerful, but he describes the rise of the rest as a shift from anti-americanism to post-americanism. Sounds good, but it really will be devastating for job outlook due to outsourcing in the U.S. I don't feel that this is something to be proud of in my opinion. Have you read the book to be able to say this NWO direction is good for U.S.?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

reply to post by Resurrectio

Note that disclosure doesn't necessarily mean UFOs or ET. The way I see it, something natural (terrestrial or extraterrestrial) could be about to happen; something that the State Dept. has known about for a while. It just seems to me that the White House is preparing for a possible panic, although that might just be the paranoid half of my brain.

edit on 4-11-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mindovermatter88

I just noticed your location is in Athens, Greece, so I can understand your take on Zakaria's book.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
So has anybody looked into the BRIC connections/implications here with regards to India, the region and the fact that Hugo Chavez just completes and signs 69 bilateral agreements? The FED just approved buying $600bln in US Gov Bonds, and today, China bank adviser stating the US dollar printing is a huge risk. There's just way too many questions here for this to be a normal "relations building" trip.

Venezuela Analysis

Venezuelan President Hugo Chávez returned to Caracas on Sunday after an 11-day diplomatic tour that included stops in Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Iran, Syria, Libya and Portugal. “Everything has been done with the interests of the Venezuelan homeland at heart,” stated Chávez in reference to the 69 bi-lateral agreements signed in the fields of energy, agriculture, trade, transport, science, industry, technology and housing.

U.S. dollar printing is huge risk - China bank adviser

"As long as the world exercises no restraint in issuing global currencies such as the dollar -- and this is not easy -- then the occurrence of another crisis is inevitable, as quite a few wise Westerners lament," he said.

BRIC countries

In economics, BRIC (typically rendered as "the BRICs" or "the BRIC countries" or known as the "Big Four") is a grouping acronym that refers to the countries of Brazil, Russia, India, and China that are deemed to all be at a similar stage of newly advanced economic development.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

When Obama went to China as he was getting off of Air Force One you could see damage to Air Force One just behind the door along the fuselage.

I tried looking for the news footage online but can't find it.

???

Here's a photo I found, as he's exiting AF One, in Beijing:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0bdd2c9ba66f.jpg[/atsimg]

Is the 'damage' visible in that picture?

I saw one other that I didn't post, more of a telephoto close-up, waving at the door....his arm up, and shadow on the fuselage, of his arm. Not damage, but quick glance....???

So, no.....doubt anything happened, since it wasn't reported. Kinda hard to keep something like damage to AF One quiet from the press.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, forst one had too many pixels. Don't know how to put in the scroll bars, and ATS chops them off when too wide, now. Re-sized, to full width:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c55f523d6441.jpg[/atsimg]

Ignore the black line, 2nd pic. MS Paint, mouse and drawing tool goof.....
edit on 4 November 2010 by weedwhacker because: Meh!! Pfft!!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
reply to post by PatriotsPride

the question is... how would 34 war ships stop a single assasin standing near Obama? or is it just for retaliation?

It won't because that's not the intention. Why would the US military send in 34 warships in the region? Obviously they will tell the American public that it is to protect their president, they are so stupid that it is a good enough explaination for them. Reality is that it is a force to bolster the already large American invasion force in the region.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Ok, so what will you say when these same ships turn around and head back when the president does? I am not saying that with certainty, but you are stating your view as fact .. So if you could explain to me how you know this to be fact, that would be greatly appreciated.

Also... Will you buy me a Hugo Chavez bobble head off ebay if you are wrong? I just love to watch his fat little head bob up and down..

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Dude all I am going to say is that ...
This sounds fishy..
Reeks of fishiness...
And is just going to end up fishy...

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio

Ok, so what will you say when these same ships turn around and head back when the president does? I am not saying that with certainty, but you are stating your view as fact .. So if you could explain to me how you know this to be fact, that would be greatly appreciated.

Also... Will you buy me a Hugo Chavez bobble head off ebay if you are wrong? I just love to watch his fat little head bob up and down..

I'm not stating anything as fact. It's just that you would have to be an idiot to believe that 34 warships would go there just to protect one man who can be killed by just one man (which the ships cannot do anything about anyway). Do you realize how much this operation costs financially? But I guess the US can afford it since they are just printing money out of thin air (called "quantitative easing"). Or how about the political cost of moving an armada through Asian waters? Do you think this impresses the people there?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
NWO... in here !!!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

This is an emotional reply but I am very proud to be American regardless of the bs in politics today. We can change them it's just a matter of how or when so here it goes:

I'm not trying to pick a fight here but not all Americans are as gullible as you think. Granted there are a lot of very uneducated that are full of ADHD (here look over here, shiny) there are still a lot of Americans that value the freedoms they do have left. Those are the people that are methodical in every way and fight for their existing rights as well to reverse the idiotic nature of bills put through congress. You don't hear about this stuff because the MSM doesn't report it ANYWHERE except as gang violence or Terrorist actions. You will never hear on any US or UK or US Friendly station state that The Freedom Fighters of America (not a real organization) have struck another amazing blow to the evil US political system.

Especially currently since still most of these groups are unorganized at the moment and are showing up late in the game. So they are starting with propaganda measures. At least we think revolutions through all the way and don't just start picketing in the streets randomly ushering in Military Law.

I don't care what anyone says they can take our rights, guns, and try to imprison us but the minute they step over any of those lines too far we will take back our rights, build more guns (privately) and fight for our freedoms. Enough of this nancy bs we see in the streets throwing rocks, bashing a police officer with a paper sign. We have a political system that lets our voice be "heard" and when it's not we have a constitution that gives us the right to say it louder and with a barrel in someone's face.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by antmax21

I completely agree 100%.. But me having a bad feeling doesn't always mean that something is going to happen. Part of me hopes something does.. Not deaths... But something fishy, to prove us all right.

If its a nuke in america... I live in Michigan.. Who would want to blow up michigan? Nuclear fallout would follow the wind pattern.. also safe from an east coast attack... Sorry new England ... might get cloudy next week!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

To answer your question.. 200 Million a day!
2nd line!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Something strange is afoot...

I started a thread today about the ridiculous Wall Street madness....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Gold was up $42 before lunch time...
The dollar was down...
We are printing money like paper...
Silver is hitting a twenty year high today.

What is going on?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Ok Everyone,
I wasn't going to post anything about this BUT this information is MISLEADING at best.

The 5th Fleet out of Bahrain and the 7th Fleet out of Japan are already in the area.

I could post a bunch of google search results but there is too much information for one post.
The sources are readily available for your searching pleasure.

The 7th fleet just finished a joint operation with the Indian Navy in October.

BTW, Abu Dhabi is the most popular port-o-call for the 5th fleet.

73's,
Tom

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Perhaps they are preparing for a Yellowstone eruption. Obama is making a deal with the Indian government for a power merger, as they leave America to it's collapse under ash. India would welcome such an alliance due to China, Russia and Pakistan.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

Not likely. Yellowstone is showing ZERO signs of erupting any time soon. Obama will only be in India/Asia for a week or less.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
May be Obama visit will cover hit on Iran. I can not accept that such concentration of military power is to protect Obama.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

edit on 4-11-2010 by harrytuttle because: delete dupe

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Apart from Obama's Air Force One, a few private luxury jets carrying top American corporate leaders, who are part of Obama's entourage, are also expected to arrive in India in the next 2-3 days.

source

Corprate leaders?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join