It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

34 warships sent from US for Obama visit

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
When Obama went to China as he was getting off of Air Force One you could see damage to Air Force One just behind the door along the fuselage.

I tried looking for the news footage online but can't find it. I think something happened on that trip hence why the extra security for this trip.

2 Russian military mechanics oddly died in Indonesia supposedly repairing Sukhoi fighters for the Indonesia Air Force. First two the news said they died from some chemical exposure. The third the news is saying died from drinking too much Vodka. Russia replied and said Russians can't die from drinking Vodka. I wonder if our boys got them?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Maybe a nuke in Washington??

The Illuminati would never do that. Washington is their shrine to Lucifer and Masonry.

Like a game of chess, you have to know when to sacrifice your queen....

Korg.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by Myendica

exactly - he does not have a task force posted off the coast of washington DC - so why does he need one off india ?

Please, re-read what you wrote... then say it out loud.. Does it still make sense to you? That is like saying.. A US soldier doesn't need his weapon when he is at home, So why does he need it when he gets to afghanistan?

You don't think there are any threats to his life in that part of the world?

I hope you just posted that in error and now see that, that statement was ridiculous at best.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I'd believe New York or Boston, but never Washington D.C.

That's their Promised Land and shrine.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I couldn't stand to read more than the first page of these comments, but I am not concerned that he is taking this extreme entourage with him because of impending doom on our shores or in anticipation of an event in India.
There is no doubt in my mind that this $200m/day expendature with warships and all is nothing more the the extreme height of narcisistic behavior. (with a touch of paranoia)
It will probably get worse after that election just proved to him that his plan is not as "cool" as he thought he was.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by xiphias

wow... really?

What part of this story screams out disclosure to you?

The president is traveling abroad to a foreign country.. He is taking an excessive amount of security with him...

Can you please point out where anything about this story hints of disclosure. Or is disclosure hidden in every story these days?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio
reply to post by xiphias

wow... really?

What part of this story screams out disclosure to you?

The president is traveling abroad to a foreign country.. He is taking an excessive amount of security with him...

Can you please point out where anything about this story hints of disclosure. Or is disclosure hidden in every story these days?

This is more than an excessive amount of security. This is 11% of an entire naval fleet. The total cost of this trip will reach into the billions. You think the US has that kind of money to blow on a single trip to a foreign country? Let's be real: the money being burned on this trip could feed millions of starving people, open thousands of schools, save millions of lives, create a hundred thousand jobs, etc. Obama's approval rating is about to plummet due to this trip; the taxpayers definitely aren't going to be happy. With that said, he definitely has a good reason to risk his reputation on this trip.

Anyway, like I wrote....one could wonder if that's what's going on here. Nowehere did I write that this story screams out disclosure. I'm just putting pieces together with all the speculation lately.

Open your mind. Life is boring with your eyes closed.
edit on 4-11-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I would just like to remind everyone that I called the monkey assassin or death by coconut in my prophecy yesterday.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If I am wrong don't worry Masqua is going to take me out with a 155 Howitzer. All bases are covered.

---------

On topic Star and Flag OP

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod

2. Something happens in the US and the states is removing some of its arsenal from the American Shore in striking range of some middle east country that will be held responsible.

That sounds bout right. They may be staying if thats the case so. Whats the something? Any guesses

Um just sayen.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

I'd believe New York or Boston, but never Washington D.C.

That's their Promised Land and shrine.

Actually having just read a few things on the web I can see your point. not that you should believe everything you read of course...

But New York does seem to be a hard target... especially Manhattan... But why do you think maybe boston... bye bye cheers???

I was also considering vegas as a good target, do you know how much the economy and black market relies on Vegas??

Korg.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by xiphias

Ok.. understood.
Then can you please point out to me where anything in the story even slightly hints at disclosure.. Or where the EXTREME amount of force somehow, someway even hints at disclosure.

I feel, you just reached in your pocket and pulled out a piece of paper that said "disclosure" and you decided to type it..

How else would the word disclosure enter into this discussion about the President making a visit to India with as you said 11% of our Navy?

Using that stretch.. maybe they are going there to disclose who really killed JFK.. Or maybe going to India to tell everyone that Randy Quaid is telling the truth and MJ was killed by star whackers?

Using that logic... the answers to the visit are endless...

I always expected that when disclosure happened, it would happen with a 200million a day trip to India with 11% of our Navy present.. How else would disclosure happen?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I am actually a tad nervous about the President and his family making an exit...

Someone brought up, he might know something, and is leaving due to an attack on America.

For some reason, that has a ring to it for me... Is he that spineless that he would abandon ship and leave us here? He would have to be part of the attack plot then. No human would knowingly sit silent knowing that millions could be killed, while taking his family and fleeing the area. Would they?

I can't let myself get drawn into that camp... I have to believe that this is either, just as it appears, or the good old US is up to some nasty plans.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I was channel surfing late last night and came across Tavis Smiley's show on PBS just as he was posing a question to a Newsweek or Time's rep. about this trip. He asked what Obama's trip to Indonesia was about. Indonesia? I am sure he meant to say India. The guest said that it was a typical political reaction to what was going on in Washington. He acted as if it was more or less a vacation for Obama due to stress to get his thoughts together. You have to take in consideration that this was Tavis Smiley's show and anyone from Time or Newsweek offers protection and support for Obama and his agenda. Also, Fareed Zakaria was the managing editor for Newsweek and recently made a move to Time. One of Obama's favorite books is authored by Zakaria, "Post American World". The title of the book needs no further explanation. I am uneasy about this trip due to lack of information being given by American MSN, but reports coming from abroad is reporting information that is eye opening. I have heard 3,000 to 8,000 people in attendance, 200 mil a day, too many planes and war ships to count, up to 100 CEO's. Many of these CEO's are from India. This is not a routine trip to relax from the stressful environment of D.C. politics. We need more names that will be in attendance.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Mabey its the gulf portal

2nd

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

The way I see it.. that option is equally as possible as our president traveling half way around the world at a cost of 200 million a day, with 11% of our Navy (not even sure that figure is correct) for a disclosure event.

So basicly .... anything is possible at this point.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erica1631
I was channel surfing late last night and came across Tavis Smiley's show on PBS just as he was posing a question to a Newsweek or Time's rep. about this trip. He asked what Obama's trip to Indonesia was about. Indonesia? I am sure he meant to say India. T

Everyone is picking up on India because that is where he is going first. He is actually going on to Indonesia and other places.
www.csmonitor.com...
Sigh...
edit on 4-11-2010 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Erica1631

Actually the book does warrant further explanation. The Post-American World isn't about the end of America, it is about the rise of other global powers. In fact he cites the democracy/capitalism spreading strategy of the United States for the last 65 years as the main contributor to this, so America shouldn't be surprised or resentful, but proud.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Any threat to him would be from the sort of independent actors that naval ships are useless to stop. 34 ships sure is odd.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
One word for all of this unexpected exodus...

Anarchy.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
This thread reminds me of an article I read sometime back.
img191.imageshack.us...

Art can take any form

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join