It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

34 warships sent from US for Obama visit

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
200 mil a day? well he better bring us back some of those 30$ personal computers... or atleast send us a postcard....

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
edit.
edit on 4-11-2010 by Mdv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I think that most of the concerns and logical arguments have been made in this thread. The unfortunate reality that has everyone in a tizzy is the timing, size, cost and possible motives. Let's face it, there is any number of strategic advantages having that size force in India can present. For Example:

- India - US relations to bolster a stronger democratic view in the region
- India - US relations to restore stronger US presence in area (Pakistan was our "friend" for a long time until this terrorist business)
- India - US to make major arms deals effectively establishing military superiority in the region. Russia/China won't be able to sell to India anymore.
- India - US to make agreement for war with Iran and or Pakistan to "weed out Terrorists"
- India - US relations to establish secondary military force in close proximity to Iran. (Let's not forget that November is the ultimatum that Israel gave Iran to give up Nuclear research)
- India - US relations as a safe haven for president and higher ranking military officials during military coup or take over of the US (Still Plausible - civil unrest, no progress in current elections, fearmongering, etc)

Basically anyone one of these scenarios could happen. The implications of this visit regardless the meaning will put EVERYONE on edge in the region which could very well spur a massive war there. This is something to pay attention to but don't expect anything to happen very soon on American soil.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by PatriotsPride

What can you say, he's the most hated American president of all time because he inherited Bush's mess. The number of political injustices this nation has stuck to is ridiculous. People are not patient and I'll tell you why; we live in a society of instant gratification. The internet is the reason for this. With the ability to get any data within the time span of a few seconds, people have forgotten the art of patience.

Obama inherited a shattered nation and the best we can all do is hope his plans are not shattered by the political demagogues whom desire to poison the entire well of humanity. You'd be surprised at how few people cause the real problems the world faces. There's only two types of criminals in this world; the people who have something to gain and the ones whom just want to see the world burn. Most politicians are extremely greedy, so they have something to gain. But they'll do it at the cost of everyone around them.

But what do I know, I'm just the stupid exorcist who doesn't know anything about these things. Oh wait, yes I do. I know what circle of HELL they're all going to.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mysterium918
he's the most hated American president of all time because he inherited Bush's mess.

Um ... no.

People hate what HE is doing. It has nothing to do with the 'inherited Bush mess'. That excuse doesn't cut it anymore. Obama's policies. Obama's decisions. Obama's spending. Obama's trips. Obama's statements. Obama's lies (health care waivers, white house lobbiests, etc) Obama's illegal forcing of Americans to buy products (health care). Obama's 'wealth redistribution' scheme (instead of what it should be - wealth creation). etc etc etc etc

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stryker Ops
- India - US relations to bolster a stronger democratic view in the region
- India - US relations to restore stronger US presence in area (Pakistan was our "friend" for a long time until this terrorist business)
- India - US to make major arms deals effectively establishing military superiority in the region. Russia/China won't be able to sell to India anymore.
- India - US to make agreement for war with Iran and or Pakistan to "weed out Terrorists"
- India - US relations to establish secondary military force in close proximity to Iran. (Let's not forget that November is the ultimatum that Israel gave Iran to give up Nuclear research)
- India - US relations as a safe haven for president and higher ranking military officials during military coup or take over of the US (Still Plausible - civil unrest, no progress in current elections, fearmongering, etc)

I wonder if we could use deductive reasoning to narrow the options down...

I guess the first question would be which of these options does not require large military forces and widely publicised visitation??

Korg.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
This whole thing is beyond absurd. The entire Taj Mahal ... the entourage ... the warships ...

I'm seriously thinking the folks who have predicted something for November are going to be right.
I'm thinking he might know something is coming and he's hunkering down on the other side of the planet.
(hunkering down in GRAND STYLE)

Originally posted by jibeho
The hair on the back of my neck is now up!

DITTO!
edit on 11/4/2010 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

Wow what an imagination!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yeah-Alright

This whole thing is beyond absurd. The entire Taj Mahal ... the entourage ... the warships ...

I'm seriously thinking the folks who have predicted something for November are going to be right.
I'm thinking he might know something is coming and he's hunkering down on the other side of the planet.

DITTO!

Wow what an imagination!

I don't think thinking deeply is anything to be ridiculed for??

The personal life deeply lived always expands into truths beyond itself. - Anais Nin

Korg.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

exactly - he does not have a task force posted off the coast of washington DC - so why does he need one off india ?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity

Originally posted by Yeah-Alright

DITTO!

Wow what an imagination!

I don't think thinking deeply is anything to be ridiculed for??

The personal life deeply lived always expands into truths beyond itself. - Anais Nin

Korg.

Right. I just found that very funny. It made me laugh....

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotsPride

34 warships sent from US for Obama visit

www.ndtv.com

He will also be protected by a fleet of 34 warships, including an aircraft carrier witch will patrol the sea lanes off the Mumbai coast during his two day stay there beginning Saturday.The measure has been taken as Mumbai attack in 2008 took place from the sea.
(visit the link for the full news article)
[/quotes]Something smells bad about this trip to India it's like he's leaving for good.Has any other president done this to this extent?I can't remember any,and I have lived through quite a few presidents, I can't help but feel something ominous is on the horizon.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Tell me you're not serious, here?

...he does not have a task force posted off the coast of washington DC - so why does he need one off india ?

Really?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
One of the alarming signals here is that Obama is taking his family with him...

So we have a massive military task force to ensure the safety of the Obama family... If it was truly dangerous what he is doing why bring your family along for the ride??

I'm a father of two beautiful daughters, if I knew I was walking into a hornets nest I would maybe consider bringing my family to a safe place that I could get to if mortally wounded...

Perhaps Obama thinks that he will be mortally wounded and this is the last chance he will get to see his family... A few more hours and minutes with the ones you love????

Korg.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
For those who read Steve Quayle -

Read more at this Link

QUESTION: When in U.S. History has a sitting President taken off on an overseas trip for an extended period of time, with 65 airplanes, 34 warships reportedly 3,000 people including his friends and cohorts, at the pinnacle of an economic and political upheaval.

ANSWER: Never!

So what's up? Yesterday I received a call that should alarm for even the most "comatose in La La Land". A pastor known to the gentleman who called me had been called into a very prominent East Coast bank to tell the pastor by one of its top people at the bank that a bank holiday is coming as early as Nov 11.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
This is all due to happen on Saturday the 6th of November right??

What if this is all a cover for some preparation of some "tipping point" event that the establishment know will occur??

What if all the ships/planes/personnel are packing and getting ready is for another reason that we don't know about and so they are just saying it’s for the trip to India???

So India is just a cover story for a known future event???

Maybe a nuke in Washington??

Korg.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

It almost seems like they expect something bad to happen,I gotta admit it has me a bit concerned.

If that were the case don't you think it would be easier to cancel the trip rather than to mobilize 34 warships?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

It almost seems like they expect something bad to happen,I gotta admit it has me a bit concerned.

If that were the case don't you think it would be easier to cancel the trip rather than to mobilize 34 warships?

Check my post above.... may be an explanation to that...

Korg.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Maybe a nuke in Washington??

The Illuminati would never do that. Washington is their shrine to Lucifer and Masonry.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Korg TrinitySo India is just a cover story for a known future event???

Something tells me the "official story" is hogwash.

One could wonder if India is the staging point for a disclosure event.
It almost seems like the perfect place for it to happen; given the ancient, scientific, and spiritual background of the region.

Or maybe the US is the staging point, and India is the safest place to be.

Either way, you don't take 11% of a nation's naval fleet along with you for a simple diplomatic endeavor. There's more here than meets the eye.
edit on 4-11-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

I just do not see the "selling or buying" connection. You don't think there is any chance that there is a known threat? Backing away from the visit would be seen as a failure of India's security forces and make the US look weak if he cancels because of a threat. Possibly the overwhelming show of force is exactly that.. A deterent?

heck, I don't claim to know... But I know he shouldn't be going. I am not worried about his safety... I am worried about the many uses the US could have used that money for.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join