It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aztecnology = Biotechnology

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by gsup1
If you have no idea what I just said then why did you ask me to do it?

Yes yes yes, baby!
Give me another one.
Staying up all night to
fail these quiz questions
is the reason I was born on earth.

I honestly feel no one else is left in this thread.
We have the room all to ourselves. Hit me again!
Teach me about current genetics, forget the Aztecs.

David Grouchy

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Read my edited post

Why are you taking things soo personally BTW?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Now lets get back to the Aztecs ( for now atleast ). They did have aviaries and they may have attempted breeding birds, but they did not know the mechanisms behind it all that we know today. Do you agree with that at least?

As intimate as we are right now,
how could I not agree with you.
Absolutely. The Aztecs didn't
know the mechanics behind
it all. Is there any other way
I can improve on the OP.
Please tell me.

David Grouchy

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Ok,

Then can you elaborate how the Popol Vuh describes a heart transplant? With maybe a heart surgeon commenting on it somewhere....?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Then can you elaborate how the Popol Vuh describes a heart transplant? With maybe a heart surgeon commenting on it somewhere....?

And we're right back where we started.
I have to find a book, I no longer have a copy off,
because it was stolen, and quote chapter and verse.

I honestly feel no one else is left in this thread.
We have the room all to ourselves. Hit me again!

David Grouchy

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Alright,

I'll be watching this thread on and off until you get find that verse.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Alright,

I'll be watching this thread on and off until you get find that verse.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Hello Dear David!
What a Wonderfull Thread!
Are you conected to mexican or mesoamenrican roots other than studies and knowledge?
I'm studying mayan mithology.
I'll apreciate your insights about Quetzalcoatl.
Thank you!
Frami

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
hey dave. This is an awesome thread. Besides me thinking that you and gsup are the same person... I understand this is ur thread, but i think if u let it alone a while you'll have more comments and questions from a wider range of members, therefore more to add or ponder. I'm limited here on my mobile. Wish i could research and have something more to bring to the table. Please, dave, keep the premise of this thread alive. It is very intriguing. I'm keen to hear more insight into the calander, is there more proof for your postulate of bio-what-nots

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy

Ok I'm trying to find the portion in the Mayan creation myth where it describes a heart transplant but it looks like I cannot see it.

This is what I want. yes, thank you.

Try looking for the Hunapu Brothers.

Just had a quick look, and couldn't find anything about heart transplants. Not even any mention of a heart, as far as I can see. Can you be more specific?

I must say that I'm pretty sceptical about a civilisation that didn't master the wheel, or have pack animals, being able to carry out heart transplants or use biotechnology ...
edit on 5/11/10 by FatherLukeDuke because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

Just had a quick look, and couldn't find anything about heart transplants. Not even any mention of a heart, as far as I can see. Can you be more specific?

I must say that I'm pretty sceptical about a civilisation that didn't master the wheel, or have pack animals, being able to carry out heart transplants or use biotechnology ...
edit on 5/11/10 by FatherLukeDuke because: (no reason given)

To add my own thoughts; In regards of what ancient civilisations knew or didn't knew, I am quite sure ancient people had knowledge about quite alot of things that people of today think the current civilisation have just found out about, when in actuality, it is just re-discovered ancient knowledge.

That said, I personally do not think the mayas was able to carry out procedures like organ transplants and the like, simply because they did not (Probably, atleast) have access to the right technological instruments, but supposedly just repeated things they had been told about from their "Visitors". Visitors that the Mayan text Popol Vuh describes like this:

Men came from the stars, knowing everything, and they examined the four corners of the sky and the Earth's round surface.

And another Mayan text, The Chilam Balaam, says;

Beings descended from the sky in flying vessels...white men in flying rings, who can touch the sky.

Now, these Visitors most likely- and apparently- tought the Mayans alot of advanced Science and the like, Science that the Mayans later on tried to replicate; Some succesfully, and some not successfully. Some of the Science they fully understood, while some other Science they probably not managed to fully grasp, but never the less tried to replicate.
Whatever the case, they Mayans, despite their cruel rituals, were very knowledgeable and among other things amazing Astronomers.

My 2 Cents.

edit on 5-11-2010 by Nightchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

If anyone tried to ride on a wheel the priest would have had them killed.
The wheel was their highest most sacred symbol. In eastern traditions
the foot is the lowest and most insulting part of the body.
There have been some wheeled childrens toys
found the ruins of isolated tribes in the Andes.

David Grouchy

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild
Popol Vuh describes like this:

Men came from the stars, knowing everything, and they examined the four corners of the sky and the Earth's round surface.

And another Mayan text, The Chilam Balaam, says;

Beings descended from the sky in flying vessels...white men in flying rings, who can touch the sky.

My 2 Cents.

Thank you so much NightChild.
It does look to me as though the Indians
had an amazing system, and corrupted it more
than they developed it. One of the few cultures in the world
that seems to be less advanced as time goes on. Where it started,
I don't know. For now it seems fair to take their word on it. Too me the
two cents you just spent are priceless. Like a warm hearth after a cold night.

David Grouchy

old indian saying

Indian make small fire.
Cook food.

White man make big fire.
Burn everything up.
edit on 5-11-2010 by davidgrouchy because: spelling

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by gsup1

You are saying that the Aztecs as a people, maybe not all of them, knew about genetics? I mean that is a big stretch. Where are remnants of controlled breedings ( housing, any kind of equipment ) happening?

One thing you have to understand, but not necessarily agree upon, that there were civilizations before them that were doing miraculous thing's by just becoming homosapiens or man as we view ourselves today as a category. Everything that exists has a beginning and an end which you well know. The thing of it is, most people have a belief system of a higher power or a creator, which in itself isn't far off of the fact that e may have been genetically manipulated from our former existence. Most things that deal with this topic are shunned by the religious or Naysayers as hog wash, truth of the matter is that this deduction and scientific inquiry falls true and fits in with all the religious text, not only does it fit in, it answers all these questions of "Who are we and how did we get here?" questions and ponderings. It doesn't bash religion, it supports it to a level of explanation and consistency. Just that it does blow the whole omnipotent creator ideas out of the water. Even the Vatican is bending towards this research as being quite acceptable.
There are some researchers that have calculated that the actual beginning of the homosapien existence began around 450K years ago, and by that I mean the current form we hold in our DNA today. Mind blowing stuff, but very practical, explanatory let a lone conclusive for the questions we have of our past and future. We have DNA in our sciences today because some one from our deepest history meddled with it, and I mean more than just one being and in a place of surgical cleanliness and intentionally.

www.grantchronicles.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Allred5923

We have DNA in our sciences today because someone from our deepest history meddled with it, and I mean more than just one being and in a place of surgical cleanliness and intentionally.

We discovered the existance and structure of DNA on our own. Nobody told us about it.
edit on 5-11-2010 by gsup1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by gsup1

Hey gsup1,
I wanted to ask.

Is it possible that everything you have said is true,
while at the same instance everything I have said is true as well?

David Grouchy

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Please elaborate.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Well, this is what I was hoping you would do.
And in some vague semblance of a full paragraph
or even a complete thought, as these little one line
snipe shots are very disconcerting. Add to that the fact
that every answer I give, is only responded too with more questions.
The kind that lead the subject of "Ancient and Lost Civilizations" farther
and farther afield. The whole exhange with you reminds me of someone who
only wants to talk about subjects they are comfortable with and especially those
where they have greater expertize. I have a vague notion of hope though, that this is
just the zeit geist that you come from and you are actually very interested in dating my
daughter, the OP. In that case I don't want to be harsh or dismissive. But you
are not really giving me anything to work with here. As the tally stands on
my end you have added zero to the discussion that this thread is
based in, namely "Ancient and Lost Civilizations" and
worse you're exhibiting predatory behaviour.
Like a wolf you will not be happy until
there is a bloody corpse and your
belly is full. I hope I'm just
over reacting. So I ask
for some concesion
from you.

You're respones is worse than a one liner,
which is a violation of the boards terms of conduct,
it is a meer two words. I'm too old to get into
a boxing match, with a bunch of quick jabs.
Just beat me down and send me to the
hospital. Better for you, just kill me.

Or... give me some clue what
you would like to do with
the OP. Is this just
a fling for you or
do you plan
to sire a
child?

David Grouchy

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I don't know how you can interpret my comments as sharp shooting but whatever. If you're asking my opinion on who performed the 1st heart transplant surgery, then I would I say it would be the doctor that I mentioned before and not the twins described in Popol Vuh.

I honestly don't know what OP stands for and why you are talking about your daughter...who apparently is in this thread posting? Honestly, I am totally confused about you are saying there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join