It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA: Murder Inc. -- Interview with Miles Copeland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
www.conspiracyplanet.com...

INTERVIEW: MILES COPELAND THE PUPPET MASTER, EXCERPTED FROM PENTHOUSE, 1978 "I was once asked if I could slip an '___' pill in Nasser's drink." "Who asked you?" "Some kook in the scientific section." "What was the purpose?" "To make a fool out of him. Suez had just come on and Secretary of State John Foster Dulles and British Prime Minister Anthony Eden hated Gamal Nasser's guts. We were asked to concoct a way to kill Nasser. Eden would have shot Nasser personally." These are the words of former CIA official Miles Copeland. Miles is different from most critics of the CIA. While others complain of assassinations and dirty tricks, Miles maintains that the problem with the CIA is that it didn't overthrow enough governments, assassinate enough foreign leaders, commit enough dirty tricks. His criticism revolves around its "bureaucratic inefficiency.

the interview goes on to mention a lot more interesting odditys of this guy and the cia

ERINGER: On the subject of assassination, when the notorious double-agent Kim Philby disappeared from Beirut and it was presumed he had defected to Moscow, the CIA began a search for him. Had they found Philby, what would have been his fate?

COPELAND: I was in Beirut at the time, and I knew Kim Philby very well. I was supposed to have dinner with Philby the night he disappeared, and did indeed have dinner with his wife. We learned the next day Philby had fled to Moscow. The CIA wanted to get him. I thought alive.

Finally, the CIA officer in charge told me, "We've got to find Philby because we suspect the British are going to let him go."

And I said, "What are you going to do if you find him?"

And he said, "We're going to kill the sonofabitch."

And I have reason to believe this was exactly what they would have done
edit on 4-11-2010 by j4k312 because: more

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
the CIA is a real world problem.

When you finance and train entities like the CIA in the art of de-stabilising and overthrowing foreign Governments, what in gods name makes people think they won't overthrow their own?

Bush Sr (CIA);
Bush Jr (ok daddy, i will do it)
Obama (CIA)

Russia: Putin (KGB)

Feel free to add more

new topics

join