It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Army Invades Central Gaza

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Army Invades Central Gaza

www.imemc.org

Israeli soldiers,supported by a number of armored vehicles and tanks,invaded on Wednesday evening an area east of Al Boreij refuge camp in central Gaza.

The army fired one shell and dozens of rounds before leaving the area.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
mideastnews-danmike.blogspot.com
twitter.com

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
There is not to much more information to be found on this just yet,I will put up the links that I have found,I am glad that no one was killed or arrested,it kinda sounds like they went in there just to scare the hell out of some people.

Also interesting to note is that the article says that the assassination attack on the Palestinian fighter was coordinated with the United States..

www.imemc.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by PatriotsPride

Also on Wednesday, the Israeli army claimed responsibility for assassinating a Palestinian fighter in Gaza.

Another terrorist dead bet he deserved it! Sick of this
edit on 4-11-2010 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
If they got in, killed ONLY combatants, and left infrastructure intact, then at the very least thier actions werent overly inflamatory, deliberately unhelpful to the peace process, or outwardly dispicable in every way . If however one single civ got caught up in what happened, one school ended up beyond use, then Israel are wrong again, and they will continue to be wrong until they stop destroying people meagre lives for no reason other than petty anger.

+29 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

Kick me out of my house, harass me at checkpoints, refuse me citizenship in my ancestral homeland, and bulldoze my olive farm and I'll show you what terror really is.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

If they got in, killed ONLY combatants, and left infrastructure

If these cowards did not hide in with civilians then would not be this problem. Iranian funded Palestinian militants are too scared to take on US funded Israeli troops 1 to 1 with hiding in civilians! Truth!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Kick me out of my house, harass me at checkpoints, refuse me citizenship in my ancestral homeland, and bulldoze my olive farm and I'll show you what terror really is.

All you have mentioned is fair & I believe they deserve it!. Show me what terror is? Are you threatening me?

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Truth is, if you steal the land of civilians and make daily life like an open-air prison.... the civilians will fight. Common sense?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   

No, not threatening anyone. My e-penis is not big enough to engage interwebz warfare.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Truth is, if you steal the land of civilians and make daily life like an open-air prison.... the civilians will fight. Common sense?

I respect your right to an opinion but mine is it is not the Palestinian land I do not care what happens to them, lets rid the world of these terrorists not the innocents. But if the extremists choose to hide there well ..... Hope you respect my right to an opinion as I respect yours.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Those guys are gonna end up starting a world war

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   

I respect your free will to chose your own opinions. But I humbly disagree on your stance.

Those arabs have been living there before the Promise Land was whispered as the "Land of Milk and Honey." Those arabs have been the victims of genocide ever since.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
The method of assassination was a bomb was planted on a vehicle owned by Mohammad Namnam, the blast wounded four Palestinians. Shin bet?

What was the purpose of this incursion? It seems a little pointless.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

I respect & thank you for not insulting me for my opinions (many here would). Even though we disagree you are a "gentle person".

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

It seems a little pointless

They got a known Terrorist hiding amongst civilians. Seems like mission achieved!
edit on 4-11-2010 by phatpackage because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   

The assassination clearly had a purpose, I mean this incursion. They rode around making a lot of noise and then pissed off. Perhaps subsequent reports will reveal more.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by Soshh

It seems a little pointless

They got a known Terrorist hiding amongst civilians. Seems like mission achieved!
edit on 4-11-2010 by phatpackage because: Spelling

Sounds like more Israeli propaganda.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

Assassination? Justice that is what it is!.

Incursion?. It's their land it belongs to them! NOT THE PALESTINIANS

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   

You want some truth? Ok heres some. The Israeli government have defense tech, available to them which would utterly nulify the supposed "threat" that Israel whines about, and uses as an excuse to cause devastation.

www.youtube.com...

This system , currently fitted to tanks and other vehicles, would be better adapted to intercept anything from a bullet to an rpg, and fitted to the walls around Israel, and at strategic locations within the Israeli border, to prevent Israeli civilians from being threatened by bottle rockets and so on. The technology to do this, exists, and most of it is built pretty much exclusively inside Israel. But rather than do this, rather than genuinely protecting thier civilians, the IDF would rather just march on a residential area full of non combatants, when ever a threat is identified.
Furthermore, if the IDF or the Israeli secret service want to take a person or persons out, then they need to do it with stealth and surgical precision, not a hammer to crack a nut. There is NEVER an excuse for killing a civilian when you could pheasibly take only the scalp which threatens your people. Its wanton, needless, and evil to do anything else. This is exactly the reason why I do not support the wars my nation prosecutes, that the USA prosecutes, and the horrifying BS that the Israelis are involved in. Bunch of mindless savages if thier actions are anything to go by , and so far from God, they couldnt even hit him with a nuke. Pathetic. Thats the truth. Enjoy .

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

Also on Wednesday, the Israeli army claimed responsibility for assassinating a Palestinian fighter in Gaza.

Another terrorist dead bet he deserved it! Sick of this
edit on 4-11-2010 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

With the greatest of respect Phat, I would urge you to think a little deeper on this subject. You have been sold a bill of goods here and bought it wholesale!! Someone has told you that these people are terrorists and you've taken that on board. The Palistinians are fighting for their land and liberty in the face of an unbelievably oppressive regime of Israel and backed of course by the US and the only road open to them is guerilla warfare. If you're looking for terrorists take a look at Israel, take a look at Mossad's dirty tactics, thats where you'll find your terrorists, your cowards hiding behind unjust laws and statutes. Can you honestly apply the Geneva convention to the actions of the Israeli forces in Palestine..I think not! These people are fighting for their community, their homes, their families and their right to live in an sovereign state. To me thats a worthy cause to be engaged. This assault on the Palestinian fighter is just another example of how Israel bends, twists and disregards the law to their own ends.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join