It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue Eyed Blues-a comment that should be read by all.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

YOU LIE.

I never once defended the STOMPER as you so elegantly stated.

Really?

Let's just see about that...

post by saltheart foamfollower

I do really feel sorry for the freak from the Republicorp Smear campaign. Not for what happened to her here, for how obviously ignorant she is.

Also for how the likes of Olbermann has used her to push the smear and propaganda campaign.

Sounds to me like you were blaming the victim. Made it seem like it was all her fault for being stepped on, guess she shouldn't have been under that guys foot eh?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Well, where is it?

You can imply or infer something from that statement, but you cannot say that I defended the one that did it.

Where is it? Come on, scower that thread again and find that part where I defended Stomper McStomperman.

You know, the guy you referred to with that.

Pretty weak.
edit on 5-11-2010 by saltheart foamfollower because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower
reply to post by Curiousisall

YOU LIE.

As whatuknow so kindly pointed out, YOU LIE.

I never once defended the STOMPER as you so elegantly stated.

This is the EXACT thing that the author of that comment sees in the liberals.

All liberals? Every single one? I guess it takes a certain special kind of intelligence to generalize so much. Let me try. This is what all rightwingers do, they say things and then refuse to own up to it.

How did I do?

The liberals, in general will lie, fabricate, smear all in the name of their supposed intellectualism.

Please read that sentence back to yourself over and over again until the reality of what you just wrote sits in. I will give you a hint: It was assbackwards in and of itself.

You right there proved the author's pretext. When I am wrong I have admitted it.

Not really, no. What you do is write 100 threads a day and comment all over the place so that you can either hide behind a maze of comments or accuse people of stalking you when they go and look. I saw a real nice long post of yours about UFOs today in political madness. You then replaced it with some BS about "debate test" post whatever the hell that means. Yeah, you admit it.

Even Chris Mathews calls out those on the panel that evening, THEN goes and does the EXACT same thing.

Chris Mathews is all Liberals now? I thought it was Kieth Olberman that was all Liberals. I keep thinking that I myself am me so thanks for reminding me I am Chris Mathews and all people that can be called Liberals are responsible for what he says and does because you got a supposed letter from a supposed liberal who obviously hates democrats.

It is like watching people with mental disorders. They call out people for acting like who? Themselves, it is like being a psychiatrist watching the One Who Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest.

Tell me about it. I saw a great example of exactly that just a moment ago. Let me find it.

The liberals, in general will lie, fabricate, smear all in the name of their supposed intellectualism.

There it is. Sure is crazy.

An apt analogy would be that a lot of liberals are exactly like Nurse Ratched.

Watch a little MSNBC and see it for yourself. They are actually acting like the liberals and the Democrats won, instead of getting their arses kicked. They have coverage of the winners and spew their vile hateful rhetoric at them. They actually take the stance that the Republicans are now supposed to compromise with them, pushing the lie that the Democrats actually listened to anyone over the last two years.

Where is the analogy? I am not sure you know what the word means at this point. I was watching some MSNBC during the election but nothing anyone on any channel said or did validates your fake letter. Maybe I was too distracted by Christine O'Donnell and Sharon Angle claiming victories.

Let me put it in the words of the President, so there is NO MISTAKE!

OWN IT!

edit on 5-11-2010 by saltheart foamfollower because: (no reason given)

I am glad you are such a big youtube fan and all but I cannot watch your video right now.

<< 1   >>

join