It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would a one world government look like, and is it possible we already have one?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
The guest on Coast-to-Coast AM this evening was talking about Bill Cooper and his theories about a Brotherhood organization trying to establish a one-world government, and this got me to thinking:

Isn't it possible, or even likely, that such a thing could come to be without the general populace realizing it?

When people think of a one-world government, their natural inclination would be to think of literally one government, i.e., the entity paving roads, enforcing laws and collecting taxes in your town would be the same entity that paves roads, enforces laws, and collects taxes in Mumbai, Munich, and Tokyo.

So if that's what we're looking for, won't we be lulled into a false sense of security by the fact that such an entity does not, and never will, exist?

Think about it: If you're the architect of the New World Order, why would you want the government controlling Pismo Beach to be the same one that's in charge of Lagos, Dublin, and Sydney? Local governments are generally good at administering local programs. From the standpoint of a global puppetmaster, there would be little profit in replacing a tried-and-true organization that's already in place and getting its job done.

If the NWO exists, or comes to pass, wouldn't it be in the form of agreements made behind closed doors, agreements which you and I may never be made privy to?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
EU's first president Van Rompuy said on his election night 11-9-9 that 2009 would go down as the first year of global governance (implying his election completed the framework of global governance. www.youtube.com...

We'll probably get to keep "national identities" until they wither away because like you suggest, the most important thing is having the same laws. This will probably fool most people into thinking they are not in the NWO when in fact they are.

At this point in the game, I think they are more interested in stripping away our rights as these are the only impediments to this legal streamlining - I guess now that I think of it, it amounts to the same thing: no rights = most "effecient" governing.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jcrash

I think the biggest NWO threat comes to us from corporations and their insatiable greed. Who needs the Illuminati and the Antichrist when you've got Chevron, Haliburton, and the IMF?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by flightsuit

lol good point..

i agree, i think it has already been done through backdoor dealings that we dont know about.. I think we've been a one government world for awhile, all governed by Rome

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
That's just nutty. What does Rome have to do with Wall Street billionaires, oil companies, big pharma, and defense contractors?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Just to be clear, I'm not suggesting that the Vatican is totally innocent of any wrongdoing. But when people start talking as if the Vatican controls everything, they tend to sound a lot like the kooks who insist that the Jews control everything.

For the true architects of the NWO, religious affiliation is surely a quaint notion, and the thought of us little people pointing fingers at each other's churches surely pleases them.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
thats the thing, the vatican isn't about religion, that's just a front. it's about power and money.. i think that all of these groups answer to one group and i think that group has ties to ancient Rome.. or maybe comes from Roman bloodlines.. I think the greedy bankers and corporations were just allowed to rape us and corrupt our economy, i dont think they are the ones behind it though..

The Vatican is the single richest entity in the world and has its fingers in everything.. Plus if the pope came out tomorrow and said "Human cloning is now OK" Every government would lift their bans on human cloning..

The pope has crazy amounts of power.. i mean he should, he is the servant of God's servants, the guy that God speaks to.. and if God tells him a certain group of people was evil, you know they are going to be persecuted....

check out this website
Pope: Richest man Alive

I also dont understand why a religious organization would need to own so much land if they werent using it for the good of the people.. Not only that, he would be able to feed a whole village with just one golden tile thats laying under his feet...

Theres also someone above the pope, that tells him what to do.. And thats where it gets scary.. The pope is Darth Vader but theres an Emperor behind him (Or a grand admiral Moff Tarkin
) telling him what to do....

The why's is for another topic but the who would probably be someone with important bloodlines, Ramses II or maybe even Julius Caesar, himself... What is clear is Caesar mapped out his plan for global domination and that plan is still being implemented today........

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
One World gov deployed through one visible structure and under one visible "crest" would or will take a lot of years to come into view and would necessarily require (it's my guess) gross depopulation of the Earth. Your proposal looks far more plausible and clever for nowaday's picture of the Earth. I think a large number of "conspiracies" are nothing more than entertainment distractions. Even regular news are. The deep good lesson of it is that we can turn our backs to all of it (or just take it as sci-fi entertainment) and focus in our true environment, the ppl we love and love us.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
The enemy you can't see is the enemy you can't fight.

new topics

top topics

join