It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opt out of a Body Scan? Then Brace Yourself!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by Segador

Originally posted by Segador

Are you suggesting that we boycott all airlines?
We all know that isn't going to happen.

Airlines not so much, opt-out of the naked body scanners. No one flies because we want to, we fly because we have to. Its impractical to drive from NY to LA, but where we can drive, people should choose to do so.

Its my belief that if enough people chose alternate means of transportation and it affected the bottom line of airlines, they would be forced to change their practices.

I would take a train instead anyway, much better than an airplane and you get to see the country.
Well... if there even is a train to cali to NY
edit on 4-11-2010 by Segador because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
reply to post by Brad Jones

SO just for the sake of morbid curiosity...When a "terrorist" sneaks on to a plane with an ANAL BOMB, are the people going to be forcefully subjected to a vigorous rectal probing by TSA employees on a power trip for the safety of the nation?

If there's a limit, I haven't seen it yet.

Who needs limits when BILLIONS of dollars can be lost by the military-industrial complex not developing anti-terror technology, people getting cancer ten years down the line and the federal mafia COMPLETELY CONTROLLING everyone's life?

Are you kidding me??

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I was reading the comments from the people on that yahoo site, and they are all sheep.
Don't complain, just move along. I have nothing to hide, that kind of thing.
I can't begin to say how disgusted I am with the passive stance people have with the TSA and flying. You pay a premium price to actually fly anywhere, but have to be treated like a criminal to even get on the plane. All in the name of a terrorist threat you will never see.
Can't wait to see them go under.

..Ex

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redwookieaz
reply to post by jfj123

Dude it aint just republicans. Seriously what is the matter with people? There is not a safe party! They are all lap dogs for the plutocracy/elite whatever you want to call them.

We won't be free again until we clean house.

You know you are absolutely right in that WE THE PEOPLE need to vote out those who refuse to do their only job which is to fullfill the will of the people within the confines of the CONSTITUTION.

You get my vote for clean house !!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Screw this crap. I'm not going through a full body scanner nor will I allow ANYONE to touch me or a member of my family. Should a TSA agent touch my daughter inappropriately, I can assure you it will make the news.

I'll walk through the metal detector and allow a metal detecting wand to be waved over me but will not allow a hand to be laid on me.

Should this mean that I am not allowed to continue on the journey that I have paid for, I will get the name of each individual specifically related to the incident and a suit will be filed.

The only way to stop a bully is to confront him. If you acquiesce, you only feed him and make him feel that he can continue to bully others. In this case, the bully is the out of control TSA.

I have no doubt I will be forced to live up to my claim since I may have to take a flight next month.

edit on 4-11-2010 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by v3_exceed

Everyone on yahoo save for maybe 2 or 3 comments per message board is a passive sheep.
All they talk about is celebrity crotch shots, Jersey Shore, and dancing with the stars.
Anything that requires them to clime into the hot sauce for even a second is WAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY too much.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by bozzchem
Screw this crap. I'm not going through a full body scanner nor will I allow ANYONE to touch me or a member of my family. Should a TSA agent touch my daughter inappropriately, I can assure you it will make the news.

I'll walk through the metal detector and allow a metal detecting wand to be waved over me but will not allow a hand to be laid on me.

Should this mean that I am not allowed to continue on the journey that I have paid for, I will get the name of each individual specifically related to the incident and a suit will be filed.

The only way to stop a bully is to confront him. If you acquiesce, you only feed him and make him feel that he can continue to bully others. In this case, the bully is the out of control TSA.

I have no doubt I will be forced to live up to my claim since I may have to take a flight next month.

edit on 4-11-2010 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

Good for you !
Please let us know how it goes !
Good luck my friend !

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

It is relegated to a job so is not something set in stone.

Rest assured, nobody will probe me without a search warrant.

Should it require a suit, you'll not need to read about it here. Much like the airline pilot who refused said search, you'll read about it on Drudge.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

Well they already grope women in case of breast bombs but I think before they go cavity searching on every person for WMD's they'll make Opting Out not an option and make the naked body scans mandatory.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
www.reuters.com...
This seems relevant.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join