It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reclaim Your Mind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

What he said..

...and we've got the goods Terrance, it's all here. Time to dance and sing and be merry, it's a new day, and what'ya know it wasn't Obama either, it was US, we the human being! "We" the real "we", the little guy, as an emergent, bottom up phe-no-me-non (said like McKenna).

This is the century, not of the self, but of the HU-MAN BEing..

Thank you for blazing this trail, as our very own modern Alchemical Shamanic trailblazer. Thank you, for imparting some instructions, for how to deal with the predicament, that we've all suddenly found ourselves thrust into, and not by our own HAND which is the most indignifying thing of all, and you are so right, as to just who in the final analysis has all the power.
surely we CAN take it all back, by simply IGNORING their BS satanic world altogether, and quantum LEAPING straight into a future realm of infinite possibilities, and from there, from that realm, from that infinite vast space of creative possibility, we will bring back a new boon to humanity, and it, not the "Mainstream Media" views promulgated on "The Tube" by moronic sychophantic talking heads - WILL inform culture, can't not, since that's what art and culture is made of. McKenna is BANG ON here in his analysis.

We're it, fellow readers, you and I.

What a truly awesome thing, and I cannot tell you how happy I am nor express my absolute GLEE, that we are one step ahead of "them" this time, by even an INFINITE degree, since we are talking here about creativity, which in order to produce novel forms MUST arise from the "uknown uknown" (can't quite see it yet) domain of infinite possibility that is the as yet unborn future, that we are CREATING, even co-creating in alignment with higher principals of which mahy in our world today know nothing about, like real love for example, expressed to a stranger in need, even the simplest, kindest of gestures, in our dark world where even the smallest candle is like a high powered BEAM! of radiant fresh glory and light.

It's absurd, how much it's all ours now.

Sorry for rambling..

Pretty amazing what's possible, once we stop, deprogram, and then start imagining something different, something new and interesting, both for ourselves and those in our lives, and everyone or anyone else for that matter since family is any man or woman who you love, but when we love the unlovable, well then we get to actually FEEL the torque, where the rubber really hits the road and goes somewhere fast and far.

[forgive me these are just language patterns and ideas i've been playing around with for years, please don't take "me" seriously at all, as a 'bro']
edit on 4-11-2010 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Dug the speech, could have done without the music

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
Dug the speech, could have done without the music

Heh, yeah I know what you mean about the music..

gives it it's own quirky character though at the same time, maybe..

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Absolutely. The music and fast imagery kind of defeated the purpose.

This one is better:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Sounds great, let me know when you convince the rest of the human race.

Im not interested in saving the human species. Im more interested in saving myself from the need to be human, or any other form of life for that matter. Who cares what happens in the future. I can try my whole life to influence it, but i will never have any control.

This reality is just a means by which my soul experiences mortality, or freedom from eternity. I'd rather focus my attentions on learning how to free myself from humanistic, or egotistic traits and limitations. I do believe that controlling ones mind is important but its not the ultimate answer. Once you control your mind you can free your conciousness from the bounds of this reality. Then exist in a state of your own choosing, thats both eternal yet free from the limitations of physicality.
edit on 4/11/10 by KrypticCriminal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I think we all need to hear this to "check" ourselves. lol

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I miss him, i never knew him
but i miss him.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by 2theC

He left us guidance. Live his words. Live his spirit. He didn't say those things to pay lip service to some higher ideal. Live your lives wholly and completely.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
reply to post by 2theC

He left us guidance. Live his words. Live his spirit. He didn't say those things to pay lip service to some higher ideal. Live your lives wholly and completely.

yes exactly !

thanks

new topics

top topics

join