It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny Cloud. Natural Phenomenon, Critter, or Cloaked Craft? No Vid...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
No pics, but here was my recent odd sighting:

10/31/2010, around 11AM, on the way to my office driven by my wife, I observed a strange sight. I was watching the hazy sky on the passenger side. The overcast was low and the clouds seemed less than 1/2 mile away. Initially, I noticed a piece of cloud moving while the rest of the scene was relatively still. This cloud was closer to us, about 1500 ft away, and appeared to be moving along with us. Then I was amazed about how fast it moved. I observed this piece of cloud more intently. It looked like a jellyfish, but with the tentacles pointed forward to the direction of its movement. It was holding shape despite the speed it was moving. Now comes the creepy part. when we stopped at a red light, it stopped too! Then we made a left turn away from it and I saw it slowly floated up and away, still holding its shape. The whole experience lasted about 4~5 minutes.

This was so weird I didn't even tell my wife driving right next to me. I tried to think of a logical explanation immediately after wards. Was it a reflection on the window? no...it clearly was cloud. Maybe it was a piece of cloud closer to us with the rest further in the background. But in that case shouldn't the cloud appear to move backwards relative to its background instead of forward?

I don't have any pics but it's very similar to these videos:

Night Vision Daylight UFO / OVNI Fleet - Not Visible In Normal Mode

also at about 0:25 of this vid

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TinkererJim

I think it's a contrail after it has been warped by various winds.

new topics

join