It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numbers and the October 13th Sightings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
This last Mass sighting has been in my view unprecedented!
Why,..... you may ask?

Predicted by an ex NORAD officer and a book... Orwell's 1984, both state that a display would occur on 10/13/2010. If thats not strange enough how bout the fact that the phoenix lights occurred on the 13th of march 1997,now 13 years later,October 13 2010 another mass sighting in NYC and El Paso TX along side many other locations yet to be reviewed in this discussion.

Phoenix Lights: March 13th 1997
NYC El Paso : October 13th 2010

Now that we have discovered similarities in these 2 sightings lets play!lol owww get a pen and try this for your self

First I breakdown the months by there obvious numeric values....3(March)..and ..10(October).= the number 13
NEXT> I Subtracted 1997 from 2010 equating to of course..13
KEEPing> the 13 in the middle representing the day in common we have .....13
SO> 13+13+13=39

WOAH! that interesting but ....what the # is the significance of 39?

First> The first thing that came to mind when I seen this number was simply, this must mean 39 days. So I applied 39 days to October 13 2010 and came to the SUM of November 22nd!

Second> I Google this date(Nov22nd) and discovered there is exactly 39 days form November22nd to the end of the year!TRYIT!
**SO THATS 39 days from October 13th to November 22nd and 39 days from November 22 to the end of the year! WOWZER!

@ this point this is more than a coincidence in my eyes...I continue!

Next I Google 39 not the year but number. Accessing Wikipedia I scroll to the appropriate area under the astronomy section to find listed first (Open Cluster M39) in the constellation Cygnus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you look at the footage from the Sightings in NYC and El Paso TX @ 1min30sec U will see a very distinct pattern...Check out the footage below to understand
www.youtube.com...

NEXT> Clicking the link from Wikipedia "Cygnus" you will get the info page for that constellation.****NOTICE RIGHT AWAY!!!

Above the patterns from both cities!

Switch Places and you see an exact pattern match to Cygnus's boarders!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW
DOSE this represent Cygnus constellation!!!!!!

The rest I leave to you !

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Read this thread, this kind of reminded me of it,

Cheers,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

In the direction of Cygnus is the Great Rift, a band of dark matter that lies along the Milky Way, dividing it into two forks. Another dark region is the Coalsack, in Crux. Once believed to be vast empty regions in space, these dark areas are now known to be clouds of dark matter blotting out the light behind them. Such nonluminous clouds of dust and gas, called dark nebulae, obscure many parts of the sky from sight; in the direction of the galactic center, the view is almost entirely obscured.

Columbia Encyclopedia

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by cy7142119

While there was a distinct shape for a portion of the videos, the thought that they look like a certain constellation is a little far fetched, to me anyways.

The constellation only looks like that on Earth, from any other vantage point in the galaxy it would look completely different, so the chances of this being their home and them showing us is a little bit of a stretch.

Thanks for the interesting post though.

Pred...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Interesting, ya this is all new to me. I was watching footage from the 10/13/2010 sightings and heard the date of the phoenix lights (3/13/1997) in another tab and then compared them. I had know idea before this that there was a clam of ET from the Cygnus constellation!
Thanks for the posts!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

No problem your welcome.
the footage shows similar patters opposite of what would be required to form the boarder of Cygnus. the strange part was the fact that I took 2 mass UFO sightings, one having the patterns in 2 places, and was able to on the first try to find whole numbers of 13 and then finally the number 39. strange enough after that a simple one time search with Google of the number 39 and there it was in the astronomy section ...those patterns. Of course I went to the astronomy section first because of the obvious Space/UFO relevance

lol

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I think your clutching at straws little bit with that post, numbers like that can be found in almost any significant date in history.. Although it is interesting that that date is given in the 1984 novel.
Also the October 13 prediction is actually incorrect, this supposed ex NORAD officer stated that ufos would appear over many major cities, which didn't happen.. The only sightings I heard about from this date is in NYC, which were widely reported to be balloons..
Anyway.. Has anyone actually heard anything from this guy since October 13th??? I'm always a little bit dubious when someone has something to sell...

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Cool ya aw everyone has thought Im claiming fact here at ATS wtf just an interesting anomaly from a random event I thought I would be cool to share with all.................. to look at

edit on 4-11-2010 by cy7142119 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
i call shenanigans. i have read 1984 at least 4 times and i dont recall any part where they mention any light show or any date. in fact they dont even know what the real date is in 1984 like in the matrix.

also the el paso lights were some plane flying school graduation ceremony or some lanterns whichever you choose to believe. but the new york lights were balloons, saturn and its moons, and planes taking off and landing. yes all 3, 3 different events all on oct 13 = people thinking its ufo's.
edit on 4-11-2010 by abcddcba because: (no reason given)

top topics

join