It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spetsnaz Poster!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 07:27 AM
link   
A good soldier never brags.

On the other hand...

A good Marine never stops bragging,

A good sailor never stops bitching,

And a good airman never turns off the air conditioner.

WestPoint23: I wish I knew as much today as I did when I was your age. You'll figure out what most of these guys are talking about eventually. I have faith in that, but I won't hold my breath. If you do indeed gain admittance to and graduation from West Point, you may still be cocky, but you'll be a gentleman about it. Let's just hope the "23" doesn't refer to your class number.

Russian: Anyone who knows anything about Spetznaz knows fear.

All the largely uninformed armchair quarterbacking about the way the theater hostage scenario was handled demonstrates only that even hindsight isn't 20/20 for some people.

они знают? я плохо говорю по-русски, но спецназ самые лучшие.

не все американцы будут идиотами.

[edit on 7/11/2004 by Majic]

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
the russian spetnaz forces will always be one of the very elite combat forces of the world and no one can change that, unless your the guy in charge of spetnaz.

�� ������ �����.
���������� ����������� ���� ����� �������, �������� �������(�������� �������) ������� ������ �� ���� �����

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
Well im not impressed i dont know much about spetsnaz but what i do know are the US Navy Seals

"Say hello to my little friend"

[edit on 29-6-2004 by WestPoint23]

heh, Im not impressed by your seals.

Big woopdie doo.

doesnt even have a cool motto phrase thingy.

Ilike the spetsnaz poster
way better than the seals
pic

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
i
youtube.com...

might wana watch this video there training seems pretty f**** harsh

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Woah
.... Judging by that video I'd say it's no wonder Spetsnaz is so tough.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
From what I read on this post all you Brits,Aussies and Russians are freakin saying U.S sucks their special forces are absolutly nothing, The Spetsnaz are extremly good as are the SAS,SBS from both the U.K and Australia, but so are the SEALS and the Green Berets (or whatever they are called now). ANother thing this isn't a battle over which branch of the US military is better (Army vs Marine Corps) because the Navy is way better than either
. (especially the Submariners). I would appreciate it if all you guys just stopped ragging on the U.S and each other. The purpose of this post was to say what you thought about the Spetsnaz poster that I couldn't see, not argue and be mean to a high schooler who aspires to serve his country as an officer in the Army, West Point is an elite university where you go to learn tactics and Tradition, and how to become a half-way decent leader without combat.
Russian coould you give me the web address of that poster please and gracias.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Spetsnaz did the right thing. Gasing the theatre is better then the explosives going off. Spetsnaz did the right thing. They always do the right thing. I hope if I get through the Russian army well, that maybe I will join spetsnaz. Peace out.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join