It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails sprayed along I5 today covering farms in Nor Cal

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I just noticed this today and thought i would share.I noticed this morning chemtrails or long contrails. LOL I watch them throughout the day.Several hours later there was a very thick bright haze covering the sky then a few hours, later I started to see these very long and thin white stings floating all around the sky getting stuck on telephone lines,houses and trees.They looked like tiny cotton candy strands that tapered from thick to thin.I wanted to know if anyone else observed this?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SimpleKnowledge

In Vancouver Canada I noticed some weird chem trails today but nothing out of the extra ordinary

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

And you didnt get a sample???

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I'm here on the central coast of California, and there were a multitude of trails in the sky today, more than I've ever seen.

I'm also only about 30-40 minutes from the I5, so yeah, I hear what you're saying OP. However, I didn't notice the thin stringy lines that you we're talking about.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I live right at the junction of the 5 and 405 in socal, and a week ago, it was SUPER clear, and chem trails were EVERYWHERE. very low too, and spread out very quickly. I have seen low contrails, and they dissipate fast in the same weather, because con trails are generally disturbed water molecules, coming into solution, then evaporating. as for these chem trails? I counted 9 that day, all going at weird angles, not because of wind. couldnt get photos due to lack of a camera, but still, it was crazy. it made a completely clear city, hazy. I quickly went indoors and turned on my HEPA filter for the rest of the day.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by beachguy123

Heh, only 9? I saw at least 15-25 chem trails above head today, it was absolutely ridiculous.

Never seen anything like it...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
wow i am glad some one posted on this ,i am not sure about the chem trail thing ,but ill tell you what when i woke up and went out side today here in sacramento , my jaw dropped , i also seen it spray ,and let me tell you i know the diffidence between a chem trail and a contrail -it was strange to see this plane so high so high i couldnt even make it out ,but i seen the chem trail and it only sprayed for about 3 min then that was it ,so i decided to watch and see what happend ,and i noticed how it spred out over a period of about 2 hrs , but i also noticed that twards the end of the day this stuff settles you can see it on the horizon , but what trips me out is the fact that every direction you stand in the sun seems to always be covered by this mass of what ever this stuff is ,i am starting to belive in this stuff ,i grew up on a farm and i know what crop dusting looks like ,and before anyone says its crop dusting its NOT! the dont dust crops that high ..anyway thanks for your eyes

Nephi

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
So much for this then?

"Geoengineering Moratorium at UN Ministerial in Japan
Risky Climate Techno-fixes Blocked"

In a landmark consensus decision, the 193-member UN Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD) will close its tenth biennial meeting with a de facto moratorium on geoengineering projects and experiments. “Any private or public experimentation or adventurism intended to manipulate the planetary thermostat will be in violation of this carefully crafted UN consensus,” stated Silvia Ribeiro, Latin American Director of ETC Group.

www.etcgroup.org...

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by nittin

I thought it was a little weird when i looked up after the haze i saw not one but two rainbow circles that crossed over each other like the Olympic Rings.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I'm in the Northern end of the Sacramento valley (Tehama County). I did not see any chem trails today, though we had clouds off and on. In fact, I haven't seen the criss-cross ridiculously obvious chem-trailing here since summer. It seems to have really tapered off around July 1. So I was quite surprised to see your post - I'm puzzled and curious exactly where you are. These "projects" may be more targeted in nature, indicating that the purpose of this secret program may not be about weather at all.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

I didn't though someone i know told me they did so ill check it out tomorrow.I was trying to avoid the stuff not knowing the exact composition of the stuff.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
I hear what you're saying OP. However, I didn't notice the thin stringy lines that you we're talking about.

It was several hours later when the thin cotton candy like strings started becoming visible I was bit shock to see as much as I did.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by beachguy123

I need get one of those HEPA filters.Any recommendations I wish I had one today.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
ya it was certainly the most i have ever seen in sacramento , i was floored when i seen them thats for sure

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockerchic4God

The trails I saw were an hour or two north of Sacramento.Later on the planes were starting to blend in behind the chemtrails.
edit on 4-11-2010 by SimpleKnowledge because: change a word

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

nope, no real recommendation. just go to sears or something, but make sure to check its filter particulate blockage or how well it can filter stuff out. my windows were closed, and i put it by the front door in case anything got in. it has a freon cooler inside it, so it acts as an AC too, but its big, and loud

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Bah! Lots of chemtrails today, with "X-marks" over the East Bay and near the airport here, too. Later, some wispy clouds seem to cover the whole sky (i.e the sun a little bit) during the mid-afternoon. Amazing.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockerchic4God

I'm in the Northern end of the Sacramento valley (Tehama County). I did not see any chem trails today, though we had clouds off and on. In fact, I haven't seen the criss-cross ridiculously obvious chem-trailing here since summer. It seems to have really tapered off around July 1. So I was quite surprised to see your post - I'm puzzled and curious exactly where you are. These "projects" may be more targeted in nature, indicating that the purpose of this secret program may not be about weather at all.

Really? I have a friend who was saying they were real bad in Cottonwood/Lake California area back in september when she was there for a wedding,

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Please do............I have a project called Test The Rain, www.testtherain.com , which originally started due to the BP Gulf issue. If you get your hands on the sample......we can test it.....no charge to you.........let me know if you are interested....

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
Bah! Lots of chemtrails today, with "X-marks" over the East Bay and near the airport here, too. Later, some wispy clouds seem to cover the whole sky (i.e the sun a little bit) during the mid-afternoon. Amazing.

I live in Orange County (yes, THE OC),and theres a weather phenomenon that occurs because of high speed wind coming through a city area, and gets squeezed through a mountain pass, and gets released to the rest of the OC, and causes really strong gusts, really dry air, static, but also, really CLEAR air. in this clear air, one can see for almost 70+ miles(I know its that far because thats how far the furthest island is in the Catalina Island chain, and we can see it.)

Really recently when this phenomenon has occurred, there have been a huge surge in chem/contrails. some dissipate quickly and are thin and nice and white, obviously water. others are bigger, and spread out and down, and stay for up to 8 hours. I first noticed them this morning at 9AM, and saw one that lasted until now, and turned a whole section of sky into a hazy, smoggy look, however I know it is not smog, as this was all blown out by the wind earlier. Soon, the whole area was blanketed by the chem trail haze, but before it became haze, it was in X patterns, like the guy I quoted said he witnessed. So basically, I witnessed the same thing he did, and can PROVE that its not regular clouds, as they wouldve dissipated with the wind and heat, so it mustve not been water vapor, like a regular contrail.
edit on 4-11-2010 by beachguy123 because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join