It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Scientist Announces Public Version of Blue Beam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Here is a snippet of the article

Scientists unveil moving 3D holograms By Clive Cookson in London Published: November 3 2010 18:02 | Last updated: November 3 2010 18:02 More than 30 years after the famous Star Wars movie scene in which a hologram of Princess Leia appealed for help from Obi-Wan Kenobi, US researchers have unveiled holographic technology to transmit and view moving three-dimensional images. The scientists at the University of Arizona say their prototype “holographic three-dimensional telepresence” is the world’s first practical 3D transmission system that works without requiring viewers to wear special glasses or other devices. The research is published in the journal Nature.

Full article:
www.ft.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
you know what?

my first thought when i saw the lame 3d attempt was...awww come on..you gut much better stuff in the back..

maybe they show us this poor kind of 3d to make us believe ..this is all they can now..

so noone will think about a fake 3d hologram in the sky next time someting weird appear in the sky
edit on 3-11-2010 by angrydog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

I've been wondering more about this possibility lately. I have been having really weird dreams, where 3D images of random objects were appearing in the sky... random shapes mainly. It was when I started to question those dreams that I came across the "Blue beam" information.

Although they are talking about it for home use in the next decade or so, it still makes me think. I'm sure way before I was born they were talking about this thing called a computer... that could be used in the home one day. Very interesting read for me

join