It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superfast Corkscrew Aliens/UFOS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
/unlurk
Hey guys, this is my first thread.

Basically I'm wondering if anyone has heard of these? There's a name for them I believe, it's just been out of my mind for a very long time.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, they are essentially corkscrew like objects that appear to be a few inches to a foot in length. They travel at very high speeds and are UFO's. I saw a show on these a few years back with video footage.

If anyone can shed some light on what I am trying to get across, I think we could have a very interesting discussion on hand

-The Julio

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Are you thinking of 'rods', ill find a vid if no-one beats me to it.
I think the general opinion is that they are just bugs filmed oddly/badly.
rods or 'skyfish'.

edit on 3-11-2010 by neonitus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
RODS

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Rods! That's what they are! Thanks guys

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Yes, those were people passing off bugs flying by as Aliens and such. There is a famous hoaxer who started that and I can't think of his name now. Somebody will come along that knows.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1669b5e41f61.jpg[/atsimg]

These are insects flying by. Moths and such. The hoax has been demonstrated over and over again.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
RODS as far as I remember are bugs that are moving faster then the shutter speed / frame rate of the camera so you are essentially seeing the bug spread out over a long area as it flys.

Much like if you photograph someone with a long exposure setting on your camera and they move

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Jose Escamilla.

Now he does moon stuff, with about as much success as his previous exploit.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Yes, those were people passing off bugs flying by as Aliens and such. There is a famous hoaxer who started that and I can't think of his name now. Somebody will come along that knows.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1669b5e41f61.jpg[/atsimg]

These are insects flying by. Moths and such. The hoax has been demonstrated over and over again.

I picked your reply to criticize 'cause you have no concept of rods. Just as with UFOs, thousands have filmed and videographed rods, including newsmen using those big superexpensive ENG cameras. As with UFOs, no one really knows what rods are. No one has caught one, no bodies have been found. They possibly are an unknown kind of insect. People accept the reality of UFOs based on the millions of images that have been filmed, photographed, and videographed. So it goes with rods.

The criticism stems from the smaller variety of rods that are seen close to the ground. But when you see footage of the large, sky creatures and you know damn well that they are flying on high, that they are real and no amount of criticism by novices is going to explain them away.

There is one case of a sky rod videographed by a newsman and the footage was confiscated by the FBI 'cause they thought it showed an unknown type of missile! That could never happen with a moth! Read about it here and learn something: www.freerepublic.com...

top topics

join