It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The warning is to accept and overcome....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Hi, i have some things that i feel i need to say. I was working on a project, and this is usually the only time when i get to relax so to say, and meditate. Well, as i was finishing and getting ready to take a break when i got some type of subliminal message in some grapes i was drawing. Well what i saw was a little startling to say the least. Basically what i got from it was to go outside and actually sit and relax. Well i was outside watching the leaves fall and admiring and feeling. Well what i got next was what gave me the nerve to say this. Was that from my conversation with my guides, i was asking accidently about something i didnt think i was going to get an answer on. I asked them why (it) hasnt started yet, and then i got a mental picture of the sun. Well then i got that the reason it hasnt happened yet was because the human race is afraid of the change and thats why "it" wont occur till 2012. When it wont make a difference. The change is going to happen one way or the other.

This "it" Im refering to while i was having this all come to me, made me feel the basic concept of/behind the fight club movie, as far as where the main plot is concerned about everything going back to zero, wich brings me to the year zero cd, where trent is constantly repeating the same thought provoking message which to me was the title of the cd.

With that being said, i would very much like for this to be taken somewhat seriously, as far as the message is concerned, which is, all in all, Dont be afraid of the light at the end of the tunnel!

Please keep the unneeded harsh skepital opinions to a minium please.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
It is hard for people to accept that god is not outside of self. Or better put, they are god or the singularity. Back to the whole "I am" concept. Its cool, its all hidden in the language and the religions.

I appreciate what your saying and your post. We got your back mang and when the time is right, we will be there for each other in ways we never thought of.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Thank you for those kind words buddy, i keep seeing things now, like moving around me. Things are definately getting strange, and just throwing this in, i purposely didnt look at any of the thread or recent posts, ( on my word as a man) and wrote what i did, i did this for a reason, i wanted to experiment with myself, and to my amazement i think i was right.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by achaiah86

achaiah86,

Warning to overcome and accept and the change? The change that is coming is just for the super rich and powerful. It will be hard times for the little ones. It is already in America and many are hurting badly.

You really didn't make it clear, overcome and accept What? There's only one thing that can be taken out of this life, and the further you go the more and more you will realize that nothing in this life, the pleasures you've had you more than had to pay for. I sure don't care for any change I've seen. What do you see that is so good that is in this world. I don't think you were referring to Heavenly things. Do you think things are going to change for the better in some way. I'd like to know the ways you envision.

Truthiron.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
What you have experienced is not uncommon by those with eyes wide open. The message, and what it means to you, is all that matters.

top topics

join