It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GMO Crop Sabotage on the Rise

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by obamuh

Originally posted by rockn82
A great man once said "He who establishes his argument with noise and command, shows his reason is weak."

not a great quote - the left learned long ago that derision is as effective as reason. but the problem with the anti-GMO stance is that you'd rather let africa starve than confuse some grasshoppers. it's difficult to respond civilly to that level of inhumanity.

Umm Africa starve my ass... you do know that due to subsides for foreign farm produce and strong arm tactics and uncompetitive pricing by foreign companies in Africa that alot of African farmers and food producers are unable to export nor sell there food goods in their own country thanks to being out priced by overseas companies and their goods just sit by the metric tonnage on their docks rotting in the sun?.. its not like Africa CANT feed itself, since it can easily... if allowed too.

Or the European farmers who bury hundreds of unsold tonnage of food in huge holes in the ground every year because they demand high prices and subsidies and then throw hissey fits like spoiled children if they dont get it, and the locals dont buy it because of it being heavily overpriced?

Theres no need what so ever for GMO crops, the only thing that is stopping every human on this planet and every human on this planet to come from being feed is greed, inefficient farming practice, land use issues thanks to the meat industry being a bigger earner, and the search for profit above all else as a mindset within the farming industry (when you have large numbers of farmers jumping bandwagons every 10 years or so to get onto the next big money earning crop or animal you know its purely for the buck and not the greater good).

Thats what is so sickening about it... were perfectly fine, if we do the right thing... but everyone's out to chase the immortal dollar. Their the ones with the inhumanity... not the protesters or sabotagers, their trying to bring the current system to its knees so that we might finally look at maybe going back to some form of sanity in the food industry.

edit on 7-11-2010 by BigfootNZ because: meep

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Viva la France!

i understand humans got to be completely pissed with all sh!t around, but chaotic-emotional actions cannot divert situation to righteous railway.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by BigfootNZ

we might finally look at maybe going back to some form of sanity in the food industry.

eh, Amicus, that's real as Hell: Sanity was sold for greeny, long buckie.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a lot of people are saying only europeans are doing this, but if there was a place around here where that garbage was grown i would sabotage it myself. the truth is america is a pretty big place, and a lot of it isn't suitable for commercial farming. not everyone lives in the bread basket. and a lot of us can't afford to even take a day off work to go and do this. me personally i don't even have a car, and my state is very poor so there are few passenger trains and they are very expensive. don't believe everything you hear about americans, i don't watch tv, i only eat once a day, and if my apartment burnt down and everything that i owned was destroyed i would be out less than a thousand dollars. i can't qualify for assistance even though i can barely feed myself. but no one wants to give me a job, the police harass me, and everyone thinks i'm a poor uneducated multiple felon just because of the neighborhood i am from which i am too poor to move out of. trapped like a prison without bars. this is the reality of the USA not just for me but for millions. GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by StinkFist
YES! Now, if any of you that live in the USA want to do this- let me know! I'm in NYS. I'd be all over that.

Monsanto:

!!!!!!!!!

I'm in PA and on board...
second

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by StinkFist
YES! Now, if any of you that live in the USA want to do this- let me know! I'm in NYS. I'd be all over that.

Monsanto:

!!!!!!!!!

I'm in PA and on board...
second

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I think the solution may literally be to torch all the GMO plants and destroy all the seeds, because they may be able to infect other plants. It's terrible to think about.

The best way to do it would be to educate enough people to have a huge public outcry to have these things destroyed with the help of our own leaders. That would be ideal; that way, GMOs would have less of a tendency to come back.

Our medical system is poisoned, our foods are poisoned, our communication lines are poisoned with viruses and false information, we've got to fight back until this stops. We've got to tell "them" that we aren't going to take it anymore.

Troy

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join