It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dose The Mass UFO Sighting on October 13th mean this.........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
This last Mass sighting has been in my view unprecedented!
Why,..... you may ask?

Predicted by an ex NORAD officer and a book... Orwell's 1984, both state that a display would occur on 10/13/2010. If thats not strange enough how bout the fact that the phoenix lights occurred on the 13th of march 1997,now 13 years later,October 13 2010 another mass sighting in NYC and El Paso TX along side many other locations yet to be reviewed in this discussion.

Phoenix Lights: March 13th 1997
NYC El Paso : October 13th 2010

Now that we have discovered similarities in these 2 sightings lets play!lol owww get a pen and try this for your self

First I breakdown the months by there obvious numeric values....3(March)..and ..10(October).= the number 13
NEXT> I Subtracted 1997 from 2010 equating to of course..13
KEEPing> the 13 in the middle representing the day in common we have .....13
SO> 13+13+13=39

WOAH! that interesting but ....what the # is the significance of 39?

First> The first thing that came to mind when I seen this number was simply, this must mean 39 days. So I applied 39 days to October 13 2010 and came to the SUM of November 22nd!

Second> I Google this date(Nov22nd) and discovered there is exactly 39 days form November22nd to the end of the year!TRYIT!
**SO THATS 39 days from October 13th to November 22nd and 39 days from November 22 to the end of the year! WOWZER!

@ this point this is more than a coincidence in my eyes...I continue!

Next I Google 39 not the year but number. Accessing Wikipedia I scroll to the appropriate area under the astronomy section to find listed first (Open Cluster M39) in the constellation Cygnus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you look at the footage from the Sightings in NYC and El Paso TX @ 1min30sec U will see a very distinct pattern...Check out the footage below to understand
www.youtube.com...

NEXT> Clicking the link from Wikipedia "Cygnus" you will get the info page for that constellation.****NOTICE RIGHT AWAY!!!

Above the patterns from both cities!

Switch Places and you see an exact pattern match to Cygnus's boarders!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW
DOSE this represent Cygnus constellation!!!!!!

The rest I leave to you and believe me theres more to this than meets the eye!

LETS HEAR IT!
WE NEED MORE BRAINS ON THIS!
PS: I HAVE MORE lolol

edit on 3-11-2010 by cy7142119 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-11-2010 by cy7142119 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/11/2010 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by cy7142119

I'm not seeing the similarities...could you clarify? I don't mean to be a downer but im pretty sure the NYsighting was balloons. If you watch them closely, they sway back and forth ALOT in the wind and you even see them bumping into eachother. Its either balloons or some really drunk aliens
Also another vid had a close up and you could even see the strings on some of them. A dozen or 2 was released on top of that. I believe they were yellow. (I could be wrong, just stating my opinion) But im interested to see where this goes. I know alot of the UFO's have been debunked but ive notice a huge increase in awareness which is...odd and some unexplained and debunked sightings recently. China especially..

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Pardon the clarification I didnt realize there was more info

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
scizophrinia?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by innervision0730

sorry just edited it please re review...... ATS would not let me make a TxT table

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Now that is some research! :
: I noticed about 80% of ufo sightings have that same pattern(sygnus)....If it was the government, I don't see why they would "show" us where they are from but then again maybe its just a natural formation they use? Kind of like the way our soldiers get into formations. I don't know, im clueless on all this...
:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
ufo sightings and the significance of Gregorian calendars lead to astrological what now???

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BrundleFly

lol please review close lolol

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I dont think you understand what I mean.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9cb9d6fb9336.jpg[/atsimg]

A close up of what they were seeing. The people still peddling this are ignoring that photo's like this exist. They even know who released them and where they came from. The media's not interested in that. You notice in their reporting they never ever zoomed their professional equipment in on the balloons because it would ruin the story.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Excellent post. The Main reason for this thread is to let others see this shocking synchronicity from the above statement. I just cant see balloons making the same pattern as another sighting on the same day 1000s of miles away.
what is the source of your super close photo?
Also did you go through the above process?

top topics

join