It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enviromental polution another gulf oil rig explosion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Enviromental polution another gulf oil rig explosion

hisz.rsoe.hu

Up to 7,400 barrels of crude oil a day could be spewing into the depths of the Gulf of Mexico after Tuesday night's explosion aboard the semi-submersible Transocean Deepwater Horizon rig caused it to capsize and sink Thursday morning. After listing for most of Wednesday, the $600 million platform 41 miles off the coast of Louisiana sank in 5,000 feet of water at about 10 a.m. Thursday. Seventeen people were injured, and 11 are still missing from the explosion. The rest of the crew of 126 filed into lifeboats or jumped nearly 100 feet from the platform before being pulled from the water by Coa
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
wow guys but i think this is another oil disaster poor sea life. I wonder how long it will take are goverment to get this one or if it is a smaller spill and i just dont see it please tell me anyway if you look on the disaster map it seems both are around each other i would like you opinion to as if this is as bad as the last or if it is just small but 7,400 barrels a day is allot not to mention another gas rise.

hisz.rsoe.hu
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
It's not Thursday yet, for one.

Please tell me this isn't true. I'm too scared of the link to click. Doesn't look very up and up. Plus I've been on CNN all day. They've mentioned JFK's UPS just being locked down but not this. Surely we'd have heard it already.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by tamenie

This is the same name, same scenario, and same casualty as the other BP explosion. I think it is a reprint that was mistakenly posted as new news.

Date / time [UTC]: 23/04/2010 - 06:16:36

From your link. This is the original event from April. It is not a new event.
edit on 3-11-2010 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

You saved me some typing.
Thanks

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
7,400 barrels of crude oil a day could be spewing into the depths of the Gulf of Mexico after Tuesday night's explosion aboard the semi-submersible Transocean Deepwater Horizon...

Thats pretty funny how they claimed 7400 barrels when it was actually so much more

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The Earth is bleeding. Kill the cancer before the cancer kills us.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Mods please kill this thread before people start flipping out over nothing. This is not a new event. The date on the link provided (as was previously mentioned) is April 23rd. Obviously this is the original oil spill, not a new one.

I really hope people read getreadyalready's comment before jumping to conclusions.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
i apoligize for this i thought that the rsoeedis disaster site was updated daily and wouldent have something that has been resolved if it is proven this is infact not a new spill mods you can kill it

new topics

top topics

join