It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul should be speaker of the house.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Discuss..

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TaxpayersUnleashed

Ron Paul has a position now that is far more important than that.

He is to become the chairman of the monetary policy subcommittee .

Which means we will get to see weekly fights between Paul and the criminal Federal Reserve.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

Sooner or later Mr. Paul will have enough support in an Effort to Audit the Federal Reserve . Once that happens , Americans will see for themselves where the True Corruption lies in this Country . He is right where he should be right now , following the Money Trails......

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1

Ron Paul has a position now that is far more important than that.

He is to become the chairman of the monetary policy subcommittee .

Which means we will get to see weekly fights between Paul and the criminal Federal Reserve.

I agree 100% It's time for Paul to go into attack mode on the Fed. Hopefully there will be enough other members of the house who will actually back him and stand up to the entity most responsible for the destruction of our Republic.

I see the Fed is going to flush another Tril into the banking system. Rest assured that none of that will trickle your way but you most certainly will be paying for it. If they want people to return to consumption mode, use that money to pay off everyone's mortgage rather than giving it away and refusing to tell CONgress to whom it was given. That really floors me and shows the hubris of these demons at the Fed. Give away a Tril and refuse to tell where it goes.

Funny that my first thought upon hearing about the Fed meeting at Jekyll Island was "fish in a barrel".

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
reply to post by mnemeth1

Sooner or later Mr. Paul will have enough support in an Effort to Audit the Federal Reserve.

I wish I shared your optimism. However, I am hopeful your prediction rings true and we finally see the light shone on the cockroaches who are destroying our nation.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread – Please Review Link

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites, please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, and your opinion on the information as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join