It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Web Bot "Global Tipping Point" Update: The date has been moved by a few days

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exopolitico

Originally posted by antonia
Two hour convo with Clif High on the Veritas show
www.manticoregroup.com...
will only be up for a week so listen now if you want the info. Interesting conversation to say the least.

Actually, the interview is over 3 hours long.

Thank you Antonia for letting me know about the interview. I started listening last night and finished this morning.

Well worth the time. Whether the 14th is the tipping point or not, I think it smart to stock up on emergency supplies. Cliff gets his olive oil from California...in a tin. He's says it lasts a long time that way. Never thought of that.

The one thing he emphasized, more than anything else, in the interview, is a dead dollar. He said that around 2 million people could die if/when the dollar dies. And when I think about how much we rely on the dollar, it doesn't surprise me. There are many on life-sustaining meds, for example. Even Medicare and Social Security benefits could suddenly be cut off.

It's mind-boggling to think about how dependent we are on our current system with no alternatives in place? Another words, what's Plan B? Is there a Plan B?

Surely there are enough resources to tend to people's needs in case of an emergency? Here's something I found a few days ago that I find is interesting timing to this Webbot forecast.

Censored Gulf news: Secret 90-day emergency supply mobilization questioned

Well we know there's emergency supplies somewhere at least.

Are you mobilizing to be prepared just in case?

Love, Contentment and Humility,

Star
edit on 6-11-2010 by Antoniastar because: I forgot something important.

edit on 6-11-2010 by Antoniastar because: I wanted to change 'wise' to 'smart'.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
A boo-boo.

edit on 6-11-2010 by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Is the collapse of the dollar really a bad thing? It will force us to start relying on ourselves rather than foreign nations to borrow from and it will make us start saving more. Its Americans wastefulness that has gotten us into a lot of trouble lately. The dollar's fall will result in painful adjustments for the economy. The collapse of the dollar will force consumers and the government to behave in a more responsible manner, to consume less and produce more goods.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
According to this source(below for link), CERN will start up 9 - 11 - 10 (in 2 days), and it gives us a 70% probability of the creation of Strangelets in the process.

Basically that means a black whole to be created. It could even trigger a supernova. In that case, we are instant gone. Else, we have some years =P

Source article: 99 hours to 'likely' extinction event
www.cerntruth.com...

Interesting! 09/11/10 is the almost opposite of 11/09/01 (WTC.. Numerology)
edit on 7-11-2010 by MaarX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by gixxerblade
Is the collapse of the dollar really a bad thing? It will force us to start relying on ourselves rather than foreign nations to borrow from and it will make us start saving more. Its Americans wastefulness that has gotten us into a lot of trouble lately. The dollar's fall will result in painful adjustments for the economy. The collapse of the dollar will force consumers and the government to behave in a more responsible manner, to consume less and produce more goods.

There are global implications to a dollar collapse, as in war. Since the Chinese were saddled with more dollars than they could ever hope to redeem, anything too "sudden" could be perceived as an act of war. On the other hand, the Chinese could perhaps decide to "cause" the collapse themselves, maybe shooting themselves in the foot, but if they think the jig is up, they may not feel there is much to lose anyway.

The dollar is also the world's "reserve currency", so major adjustments would have to be made, and the likelihood of it happening peacefully isn't high.

Of course the idea that something like "wastefulness" is at the bottom of the trouble doesn't hold up. Sure, people can't simply "consume", without a corresponding volume of production, and America certainly could benefit from a more balanced economy. Allowing the US industrial infrastructure to go to mothballs, aggravating unemployment, and weakening the nation as a whole, now that was "wasteful", for sure. But our masters have an agenda, and ultimately it is to usher in the NWO.

So what is the "real problem" then? It's the same as it has been for centuries now. Banksters were handed enormous power, and are at the epicenter of all that we see going on. Economic "booms", and "busts", they create them, usually doing a dandy job of picking up the pieces afterwards. Wars? They have been funding all sides for a very long time now. They cause the wars, or at least agitate to the extent necessary to bring things into line, and again, when all the bodies are done stacking up, they come in, "clean-up", restructure, and in the process become even stronger. And the cycles repeat, regardless of the massive human suffering that results.

And their principle tool? Fractional reserve banking. Beyond that is the gold they hold, almost exclusively, but I wouldn't want to go to far afield.

SO, in answer to your question, is a dollar collapse a "bad" thing, I would say yes, and no. Yes it would be bad, because of the misery that will swiftly follow (and our masters will surely USE that misery to their advantage).

It could be good, but only if in the proces we finally wake up, and throw off the tyranny of fractional reserve banking which is presently choking the entire world.

JR

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Just saw a thread that a lot of banks are having problems with their "systems being down." Hmmm....this could be it, too. Who knows, at this point.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I don't think this has been posted in this thread: Comatose Ariel Sharon is supposed to be going home for the weekend. I wonder if perhaps he's being moved somewhere else instead. Just in case.

abcnews.go.com...
edit on 11/13/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: link

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I think it has something to do with this, a must watch. www.youtube.com... also, china is very dissapointed with us because. I cannot get this vid to work here on A.T.S so go to youtube and punch in gold plated tungsten bars- biggest financial swindle in history.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
You can find a tagged log of news events from the 05 November to 14 November tipping point here:

Tracking the November Tipping Point

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BattleStarGal

Its the start of a long ..63 days of trouble on a global scale..It starts with "Release language"..Burmas democratic rights person....Castros politicos....Somali Pirates release a British couple. Then it escalates,into areas we haven't been before. Its bad emotion on a Global scale that plays out for the alloted time.Specifics cant be defined...the language only hints.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaarX

Source article: 99 hours to 'likely' extinction event
www.cerntruth.com...

I like how the person writes it with every intention of dying within a few days.

Also I doubt "this is my last post" will hold through, judging by the time that person has on their hands to write thousands of words of theories. Anyway, it was far too long to read all of it because it's just speculation. The "internal CERN documents exist that say its 70% likely" etc etc quote leads you to just tonnes more speculation and no actual excerpts from said documents, at least, not that I saw. But then, I've read a lot of "how why if where when" articles about CERN destroying the world, and I find them pretty boring now.

If the only options are, "World is fine" and "World is sucked into oblivion in the blink of an eye" - why bother to speculate? If the first happens then all that writing went to waste. If the second happens all that writing went to waste. It's okay to read but like web-bots, the doom talk is fast becoming fantasy and further and further from reality.
edit on 17-11-2010 by markymint because: more opinion

edit on 17-11-2010 by markymint because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join