It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Web Bot "Global Tipping Point" Update: The date has been moved by a few days

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by scoobyrob

It is I:32PM in California now,we still have an hour to go..

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Th3Sh3ph3rd

Keep in mind that today only marks the beginning of emotional tension level growth. This will proceed at a quickening pace until the tipping point on November 14, 2010. Then the descent into release language begins. Think of this time period as the flame beginning to heat the kettle. The tipping point is when the kettle boils to the point of pressure released through its spout.

But something is still supposed to happen today November 5th in about 1 hours time.
www.halfpasthuman.com...
edit on 5-11-2010 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Maybe this is the event:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
40 MINUTES...

And counting...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

23 more to go.

I'll still be at work too.

Oh...22!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Nothing happened?

It's 2:41

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
This is just the beginning...its possible we won't know what the event was until the 14th, which is when the emotional release language is set to begin.

Or, it's possible that nothing happened, and the bots were wrong again.

We just have to wait....enjoy life in the meantime.....and see what happens.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
May its not tipping point but tripping point, the point where Obama makes this trip to the tune of 200 million per day. It could tip our economy further into doom.

I hope they do leave good gratuity where ever they go, if i am paying for it anyway.

And remember tipping is not a city in China!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Al-CIAda claims responsibility for cargo bombs

This is breaking news, I don't know if it will contribute to anything.

Forget above link, check this one: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5-11-2010 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Wandering Sheep - 11/5/2010

History has shown us time and again the world is an evolution of cycles. Each cycle can be defined by having a beginning, a middle, and end. The curious question that should be noted is, what defines the tipping point to determine the end?

To illustrate such a cycle, we look to a shepherd and his sheep.

In the beginning, the shepherd leads his flock to a place of feast. In the middle, the sheep graze upon the pasture delivered by the shepherd. This keeps the flock both complacent and busy as only the shepherd can provide such abundance. This, in turn, keeps the shepherd complacent and offers a time to rest. The tipping point of this cycle is when certain sheep within the flock begin to wander. Has the field offered by the shepherd become barren of sustenance? Or have the rogue sheep, determined of their own free will, that a more appealing pasture wait elsewhere? In the end, the shepherd postures to intimidate the wanderers to rejoin the flock. The cycle is now complete, to only begin again.

History has shown us time and again the world is an evolution of cycles. Cycles that reach an end by means of a tipping point. Are you part of the flock, both complacent and busy grazing upon the pasture delivered to you by the shepherd? Or are you a wandering sheep determined and convinced there is more than what the shepherd provides?

For those with eyes wide open, November 5, 2010 marks the approach to the tipping point of our cycle.

The shepherd is content, and has left for a time of rest.

Obama's Asian Trip

Now, is the time to wander.

Seek the pasture, you desire.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
It's 4:30pm Pacific. My dog is looking at me strangely. I wonder if he knows? I just checked Drudge. Umm, nothing.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I'm going to make something happen,

in about 6 hours i will take a flight to iraq, i will land in baghdad after 4 hours 45 minutes.

from there i will start a coup and overthrow the goverment.

then alonge with people we will march in the streets and kill foreign troops, suspected alqaeda members and spies. many lives will be lost but it is imminent. then we will enter kuwait and topple the government, by the 13th of November i would form an alliance with iran and declare war on saudi arabia...

of course first i have to book a flight and i dont even have money for that...

anyone wants to donate?

edit to add:
november seems to be different from any other month, has anyone noticed?
edit on 5/11/2010 by RizeorDie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
We may have a hit....see the following thread created today about a possible imminent huge volcanic eruption, 3x greater than the huge volcanic eruption of 1815, which caused a year without a summer.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If this is the "building of tension" then perhaps the volcano is going to blow on the 14th? All I can say is eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow Merapi may blow.
edit on 5-11-2010 by nikiano because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10

Originally posted by Th3Sh3ph3rd

Keep in mind that today only marks the beginning of emotional tension level growth. This will proceed at a quickening pace until the tipping point on November 14, 2010. Then the descent into release language begins. Think of this time period as the flame beginning to heat the kettle. The tipping point is when the kettle boils to the point of pressure released through its spout.

But something is still supposed to happen today November 5th in about 1 hours time.
www.halfpasthuman.com...
edit on 5-11-2010 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

Today is the day the emotional tension level will plateau. This plateau will remain in effect until November 14th, when the descent into release language starts due to an event between November 5th and 14th.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
For anyone who has paid attention to Clif High and Half Past Human, the source of the Shape Of Things To Come Reports, you've known about this "tipping point" fpr some time. It's been in the reports for a couple of years now.

Recently Clif decided to adjust the tipping point AND release dates to begin today, November 5th, with a stretch until November 14th, when the "release" language begins. That means something global is about to happen. But remember the reports all stated that it would begin in the USA.

There has been geologic activity nationwide recently as reported on the USGS website. Take a look at the seismometers. Every one of them is going off. The otyher day they all went off in sequence beginning in the west and moving toward the east. Something is causing the entire planet to move arond a bit. Not just a continental plate.

Also pay attention to the readings for the earth's magnetic field. Something very strange is afoot. This is happening NOW. Today is November 5th.

If the event is to be one of multiple scenarios all feeding into one another than it would make sense that something beyond our control is used as an excuse to do other things. People have a hard enough time dealing with the stress of a massive earthquake, multiple volcanoes going off and a tsunami. The real key will be what is happening behind the scenes as this plays out.

Not to say this WILL happen, but it's worth some thought. And I was reading a piece on the tipping point at ItsTheTruth.org where there is an interesting bit on how the President's trip might be invovled in all of this. It's worth a read here itsthetruth.org...

Keep the faith, love, and show compassion

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Two hour convo with Clif High on the Veritas show
www.manticoregroup.com...
will only be up for a week so listen now if you want the info. Interesting conversation to say the least.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
will only be up for a week so listen now if you want the info. Interesting conversation to say the least.

Actually, the interview is over 3 hours long.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Exopolitico

Well darnit

The player doesn't have a time counter (or Chrome messed up the page) and I lose track of time easily. I used to subscribe. Can't remember why I stopped. Mel is one of the better hosts i've heard. I don't get of that hyperbolic "CRAP YOUR PANTS NOW" vibe from him.

Anyway, I think I might be almost through with the interview. I'm not sure I buy High's theories, but he is very interesting to listen to.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

Thanks, I'll listen to this today!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

The Isralie fuel supplies and the delivery of Bunker Busters to Diego Garcia focused my attention, plus a gut feeling told me to keep a watching brief.Then I found out the biggest arms build up since D day was going on.Fidel gave a speech...and the president of Iran couldn't give a stuff ( hes already got nukes or the assurance of the Chinese will protect iran?) Israel started to protect its Northern border and called up the reservist and issued gas masks.Hillary doing the rounds along with Obama in India??? whatever is going to happen will be very soon.....Web bot Timewave..Nostadamus..Baba vanga..the third prophecy of Fatima all coincide for this month. At least the leaks from the third prophecy .
Israels 128 million gallons of jp3 is a winter grade millitary jet fuel with a short shelf life..its getting colder.and quieter..and reading between the lines, and thinking that it been to cushy for to long..I feel a big one coming on.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join